FIRE EVERYTHING

FIRE EVERYTHING

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 4.48.28 PM.png (1546x1186, 2.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/CIG_telegram/18150
youtube.com/watch?v=Sd5ZLJWQmss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"freedom confoy"

Attached: heheh.png (499x497, 230.9K)

FUCKING
MILES
OH
NO
BIDENTRUMPKUSHNERBROS

Attached: HERE ENJOY NEWFAGGOTS.jpg (1200x1800, 408.71K)

So why aren't they just bombing the shit out of this convoy?

Into Kyiv boipucci

Highway of death 2.0

I so badly want Russia to try to invade a NATO country so we can see 400 miles of smoking wreckage leading all the way back to the Urals

they no longer have any air support and even if they like use s400 another problem is that the main force is getting encircled..

I know you would Juan.

Attached: yeah-kill-em.jpg (800x450, 62.62K)

An A-10 pilot's wet dream.

Attached: a-10-thunderbolt-ii_003.jpg (1200x800, 119.96K)

because that's really possible and some fags in the un decided that mines are inhumane or something

russia is doing a parade, is not really fighting

Guys, Russia has air superiority, why aren't the Ukrainians bombing them, I'm stupid af should my mother be shot for cursing the earth with my animal tier idiocy?.

The Russians wouldn't hold back like they're doing with the Ukrainians against the US.

>So why aren't they just bombing the shit out of this convoy?
Because the Russians achieved air superiority and there was explosions and fires on the horizons for days. Anything launchable should have been bombed already. Anything that can fly is either shot down or bombed or will be intercepted it it flies.
I'm assuming there's nothing to bomb the convoy with, otherwise why move convoy in range.

2 MORE MILES UNTIL THEY ARE IN KIEV

They are

t.me/CIG_telegram/18150

Based book

they should solve the wars in a videogame battle kek

Geneva convention user, have you ever heard of it?

>imagine being this psyoped

ORLY

Attached: 1646096096662.gif (220x84, 16.77K)

>ukrainians in the process of adding 70 migs to their air force
CAS INBOUND

Attached: 1641059185900.jpg (475x462, 83.09K)

What happened to those Turkish drones?

youtube.com/watch?v=Sd5ZLJWQmss

Do you retard seriously think they would have such a massive convoy without an equally massive air support defending it? Once civvies are evacuated, Kiev is gonna be completely annihilated.

Attached: 86243742643.png (1280x1380, 893.63K)

its so dumb though. all you have to do is find the right geographic location and send a kamikaze drone to clog the entire pipeline

They only have 14 SU-25's which is the quintessential soviet CAS plane. Migs are basically tissue paper and should be sent into the mariana trench.

BRRRRRRRRR

BRRRRRT
brrrrrrrrrrt

Attached: 32332.jpg (468x390, 15.89K)

What part of it stops the bombing of convoys?

Attached: 1645986335781.webm (320x362, 433.34K)

Based Glad to see Russia is losing

I still don't understand why they didn't flat the Presidential Palace with cruise missiles yet.

And pilots?

Ukraine's frogfoots were all already shot down, and the Warthog was expected to go into eastern europe with a 2 week life expectancy because of this bastard right here

Attached: 9K22_Tunguska.jpg (800x600, 118.79K)

>One SU-45 shoots fifteen A-10s down

Near kiev for two days now... impressive

SAM

Why hasnt Ukraine blown up their roads? Is their resolve limited to just shooting a few shots and running? lol

Easy clap for Russia by the looks of this.

All of it.

The civies aren't going anywhere and it didn't stop the russians in ww2 either

we posted at the same time friend

This war has become boring as fuck.
The Russians were able to conduct manuever warfare for about 2 days before they needed a break.

Nothing important has happened in 3 days. I understand it took the US 20 days to reach Baghdad but by day 3 the US was already batting far into basra, Al nassirya, Najaf, Umm Qasr etc.

The russians have been doing 3 things for the last 3 days and thats:

1. Sending small unprotected light forces to their deaths by themselves

2. Sporadic, 5 second arty fire into a few cities once or twice a night

3. Abandoning their vehicles

Thats a couple of Chinese I think.

kek

Since when does either side give a shit about Geneva conventions? Ukrainians literally hide their artillery in civilian backyards and give civvies firearms and molotovs.

4000 fucking miles

>*12 training MiGs that have been sitting in a warehouse for decades*
>with nobody left qualified to fly them

Well those clearly didn't help in that webm I posted lmao

Ukrainesisters....

Was the magical drone and ghost of kyiv... lies?

It’s not the roads, it’s the bridges they’re too pussy to blow because that would deny their escape

because they have no bombers or planes, they have complete air control retard. its over.

>basra, Al nassirya, Najaf, Umm Qasr
Kiev and Kharkov is like Baghdad and Basra.

They're squatting outside the cities, procrastinating on going in because they're afraid of looking even more like subhuman Tatar hordes than they already do.

All you need to do is drop a moab with a B-2 right on the road and none of them can go anywhere.

Ukraine is much better equipped and capable than Baghdad

user, we've all seen the proof that russia has basically 0 AA ability.

Attached: Nexta Tv-1498004328413634564-20220227 123718-vid1.webm (368x416, 2.9M)

they're primarily focused on taking out the convoy's AA defenses. poland just (last hour or so) delivered their MIGs and SUs to the ukrainian pilots, so that convoy will be getting a visit from the fast movers in about 6 hours.

2 days ago it was 3.5 mi long. I'm not buying this. I want real sources now. Until then this "convoy" is about as real as the Ghost of Kyiv.

Probably rolling so heavy to call natos bluff and force a real war

Nuke that shit

Americans

Are there people in those vehicles?

Because the Russians must truly have air superiority.

I hope so

You can see some walking around near them.

Ukraine lost air superiority on the first day, it's why they needed the jets from other countries. Mind you, by then it'll be absolutely too late.

No they don't. see and Russia failed to take out Ukraine's airforce and has been lying ever since to prevent people from ditching rank and leaving.

maybe turkey got a piece of ukraine?

>we've all seen
CGI.

If Russian AA systems can stop Israeli/American stuff in Syria why shouldn't they work in Ukraine where they are facing much less sofisticated weapons ?

this is where you need fins on skis (if it was snowy)

no. but then I wouldn't have expected the russians to fail to bring fuel either, yet here we are.

That is false, plenty of Russian planes were shot down. Ghost of Kyiv is still in the skies, making Russia regret it.

Says increasingly nervous man for 14th time this week

Could you theoretically roll out surplus vehicles with no salvage value out in the open to draw attention to an impression of a convoy just to exhaust a bombers munitions ?

More like driving Holocaust

WHY ISNT THE GHOST OF KYIV STOPPING THEM?!?!?!?!?!

"can" and "will" are different.

Attached: Global Mil Info-1497650955994632192-20220226 131307-vid1.webm (720x1280, 2.91M)

you can only imagine how rock hard all A-10 pilots are right now

Literally what the A-10 was made for

Ghosts can’t touch

it bunches up when they're waiting for fuel, then spreads out again once they get moving.

NATO volunteers

>see
I see a drone. Ukraine doesn't has those

you know I always thought the A10 was a retarded concept, no way would the russians be so stupid as to line tanks up so the A10 could just brrrrr down the road. ivan has really surprised me these last few days...

Paid? Insured? Debriefed? Equipped? It’s still winter there.

they bought a bunch from turkey before the shooting started, and just took delivery of a bunch more earlier today. turkey's gonna make bank selling those on the international market.

They were real, but it turns out that shooting down a few airplanes and blowing up a few tanks is nothing in the long run when the enemy has thousands more.

The individual heroism of a singe ace pilot has almost no impact in a modern war between large professional militaries.

Heh, that's just a 40-mile long sunflower patch. I've just heard on Twitter that the Ghost of Kyiv has grounded his flying saucer and he's just drank a pint of radiated vodka which will give him the unique powers of death-ray eyeballs which he can shoot at the Russians from inside the city, arcing the shot up to the skies where it will rebound off of Elon Musk's satellites in space and then bounce back down onto the Russians and annihilate them. This is the final step in defeating Putin (Putler) (Pootler) (Poopoohead) where when he hears this news he will explode with rage inside his bunker in the Ural mountains. But before he does that the Snake Island fighters will resurrect themselves from the grave (they didn't surrender btw, that's Russian propaganda) and they will attack the heart of Russia in Moscow where they will be joined by a billion Russian citizens who all hate Putin, and all the Russian soldiers in Moscow will grovel and beg for forgiveness, they will literally be crying and shitting and pissing themselves but they will all be viciously killed by the valiant liberators for their war crimes (because they're scaredy stinky babies but also hardened war criminals at the same time, you see?). And when the war is over the new Russian government will give up all of their nuclear capabilities and pay out 6 gorillion rubles in damages to Ukraine. And those Chechen pigs (muzzies) (mudslimes) (moselems) will be rounded up and put into camps where they will undergo a year long pogrom that will see their race destroyed (owned epic style). Then NATO will do new sanctions on Serbia, Hungary, Armenia, and Syria. And India will be bombed from orbit for refusing to denounce Putin, also Brazil, but not China. Anyway, is anyone else looking forward to the new Marvel movies coming out?

Attached: incel.png (205x246, 7.88K)

2 MORE MILES

Attached: 1643608005646.jpg (1024x576, 100.58K)

40 miles of trucks out of fuel lmao

Were the controls reconfigured for Slavic operation?

>Middle of europe is just like mudslimeland

Seems like the easiest target isn't that easy

Attached: 1644791775892.jpg (222x227, 8.29K)

>they bought a bunch from turkey before the shooting started
Source? Actually, source that the video is from the conflict at all.

>Kiev
I love you, user.