I LOVE NATO NOW

What a joke

Attached: FMswplOVUAILVD3.jpg (1125x1710, 198.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/news/news-ppr2z4nfvy1634
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His comments about America leaving are forcing eurobabbies to nut up and build up their own defense budgets
I'm thinking based

Oceania switched sides again

this has to be fake

Nonsense. Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.

donaldjtrump.com/news/news-ppr2z4nfvy1634

Stop giving this faggot attention

I remember when you let niggers and kikes out of jail and didn't build the wall.
Those are the things I remember.

faggot just lost my vote 2024, just too much jew cocksucking; who will be the ron paul of 2024 anons?

>now
Always did

He threatened to leave NATO if they didn't pay their dues, user.

NATO has been Red Pilled by Trump. NATO finally realizes the errors of their ways. Biden either going to have increase production of US Oil to Europe or he's out office.

Russia invasion was still the worst possible outcome for Biden

>Let history so note.

Simple as

We're at war with Eurasia now.

Imagine being fucking retarded enough to still vote even when 2020 proved it doesn't even matter.

>root for eurasia
>root for current globohomo

Attached: 00e70166-a00f-4531-80b5-04525779e773_text.gif (400x170, 585.51K)

begone with you demoralization shill

I guess this is to get the Trumpers to fully support whatever NATO wants.

The elites are failed. There's no more room for failure now.

But he's not wrong lmao

>it was ME!

Omg fuck that dude. Children are being killed and he's talking about himself.

Attached: Image1.jpg (490x327, 32.51K)

Didn't he let russia annex crimea? Also, fuck russia you are the enemy of the United States so by definition I hope you shills are getting paid for your work. Your economy is ruined lmao.

>HELP HELP I'M BEING DEMORALIZED WITH FACTS AHHHHHHH
Jesus Christ

>I LOVE NATO NOW
You should, they are protecting you from Russia and China.

Obama and Joe Biden were in office when Crimea was reclaimed

Trump flip flopper

Attached: Screenshot (12).png (337x439, 111.26K)

Fuck you Donald you piece of shit, couldnt even let the tiger king free

Trump has no actual political positions. He just repeats whatever was said by the last jew he talks to. If he talks to enough jews in the same day he will contradict himself multiple times.

This is perfectly in line with his character. He's a "me first" nationalist

This!
he got them exactly where he wanted 8-D chess

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018_04_11_at_11.22.02_AM.jpg (603x302, 58.59K)

What? Is this real?
This is written like a little kid being busted. He could have touch this topic much much better wtf

kys public voting is the only way

just don't vote faggots and let the commies win everything, fuckers that think like that are why nobody can have nice things

Biden won't do shit because he can't do shit because he's a puppet with dementia. If anything, his handlers will probably ''''''encourage''''' domestic oil production but that doesn't mean repelling Xiden's XL Pipeline ban.

Fuck glownigger bullshit. Our votes do count, but you always hear that shit, "yur votes don't count!" When the truth is, your votes do count, but they demoralize us to make people not go out and vote.

>If anything, his handlers will probably ''''''encourage''''' domestic oil production
the opposite will happen, more contracts will end, and they will use taxpayer money to buy more foreign oil to drive up barrels to $200. this is there chance to push the green energy crap.

Your votes don't count dipshits. The whole thing is rigged. Unless you're really low IQ enough to believe Joe fucking Biden got 81 million votes.

>commies
Boomer detected. There is no political solution.

look at the bright side fren
he didn't mention israel for once
that's gotta be something

Attached: 1630352588203.jpg (1024x838, 238.29K)

>It's all about MEMEMEMEME
Zion Don is pathetic

>no political solution
kill every jew and zionist, deport every nigger, sandnigger, and bugmen. chemically castrate every liberal.

Good luck getting an office with those policies.

Yeah. He even expanded NATO, adding new members.