He underestimated them didn't he?

He should have known that something was off when the US kept leaking all of his plans.

He should have known from history since he is a Soviet boo that the CIA have destroyed entire regions.

>Apparently, he got super high on his own propaganda and believe that he could steam roll Ukraine in a day as RT posted their victory speech on the very first day!
>He assumed the western sanctions would be weak and he would get away with it like Crimea.
>Auspiciously the western sanctions were pretty weak the first day but then got ramped up heavy and now Russia is even losing commercial sporting events and commercial air spaces.
>Keep in mind the US doesn't need Ukraine to win this war just that this war inflicts severe pain on Russia so that this whole thing is consider a political net loss
>Russia can't afford a long occupation, especially now with the sanctions.
>Pretty clear the CIA is planning a strong insurgency against any Puppet Regime/Annexation that is safely supplied from the border of NATO to bleed Russian resources dry
>PR nightmare as websites stutter Russian propaganda and bolster Ukrainian propaganda. Plus, how can he call himself leader of the Slavic world if the war causes the destruction of a brother Country?
>If he backs out of installing a Puppet regime or even if it wasn't his goal in the first place since the US said it was everyone will think he failed.
>Zelensky submitted an EU application (If he lives after all of this Putin looks like a total bitch)
>American achieved a bunch of long term objectives like the Krauts raising defense spending
>Russian billionaires already calling for an end to the war (not a good sign)

Yeah I'm thinking Langley is laughing their asses of at this retard that fell right into their trap

Attached: 7687597875676.png (891x890, 683.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/t3105o/rworldnews_live_thread_russian_invasion_of/hypjzqs/?context=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

to be fair, nobody in Russia knew that the Russian army was *this fucking bad*

Literal fucking bear trap

If the Russian troops really did sell off a substantial portion of their gas supplies because they didn't realize they were actually going to war, I would wager that Langley was involved in facilitating the purchases.

genuinely amazed by the incompetence of the russian army so far. seeing video of russian rations being captured by ukranians that expired in 2015 lmao. people are constantly comparing this to iraq 03 but whn did we see large amounts of coalition vehicles running out of petrol looool or us marines knocking on doors asking for bread and hummus because they're hungwyyyyyyyy russians aere useless stick to drinking and being fucked by gangster capitialists

Once I sent them an email telling them they are a bunch of faggots. I also did it with other agencies, some replied.

Here is a translation of the victory speech that RT retracted
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/t3105o/rworldnews_live_thread_russian_invasion_of/hypjzqs/?context=3

His false flags getting leaked over and over before they had a chance to happen should've been the red flag to think twice. Now he's getting btfo over and over. The Ukies are getting top tier intel, weapons etc. from the west. It's ogre for Putin

Wait wait wait…how many of you glows are femanons? Are fedposters bitches? Wtf is going on?

They've surrounded kiev in 3 days using 25% of their military

Stay based Magyar teso

True. No one expected the ghost of kiwi to single handedly mutilate all the Russian pilots. yaaassss

Obvious CIA shill thread. KYS glowies.

Checked and based.

Putin is doing whatbig daddy klaus says

The ruble went from 30 rubles per dollar to 80 rubles per dollar though I don't know

Attached: pepe-cringe (1).gif (498x334, 56.48K)

They will never be women, user. And you can call them glowniggers here.

Whatever honestly this me is in a sense of being shrew for the love of God conscript psychos if nukes go off I'm not doing shit on the ground IDGAF I can continue but my complex within a conglomerated AI that you give me no ability to compete with is pure ignorance when AI can be hacked by aliens when you have some native to you proving fidelity time and time again Fuck your psychosis and schizophrenia no am not them A through Z 0 through 9 English to fucking Cantonese in any and every celestial and realmly body.

Its been like 5vdays and they have surrounded 2 of the largest population centers and have total air supremacy wtf are you talking about?

"according to sources familiar with this thinking"
Bro you're really going to fall for more lying media lies?

These digits don't lie

what is their strategic aim? to capture kiev and subdue the ukranian population? they're failing in that. not to mention its dubious that they've even surrouned kiev desu

More like all but 25%

I've never seen so much jew cope in a Any Forums thread. Yes we know its you jew. Not glowies, not cia, not anything but some butthurt jews in america. You are all over youtube spouting the same garbage you are here. Please fuck off we didn't buy it.

>Yeah I'm thinking Langley is laughing their asses of at this retard that fell right into their trap
not just any trap, a proper punji stake pit

Attached: 57.jpg (1585x1527, 139.99K)

They deployed about 60k troops that were second tier and green with old equipment and they managed to achieve that much is crazy.

Their either have to remain and control all territory and face insurgency, install puppet government and have it decapitated the next day or annex some part and still face sanctions.

They played right into CIA plan, this whole operation will bleed them dry.

Call me a glownigger all you want but CIA ground branch has a role in the Ukrainian "Foreign Legion". So some of what this nigger is saying is true.

what's really funny is that they are such lying jews that no one believed them until it happened

No matter what happens the West (the people) will lose.

Lmao

what did they reply?

Idk.
4 days of combat and already have a decent chunk of the country and in the capital.
Once the eastern push reaches Kiev they take the city.
I think they want to split ukraine into two. The east goes to russia. The west becomes another belorussia puppet state.

OP is CIA fag

Attached: 1646029760935m.jpg (1024x640, 93.62K)

You holols will most likely accept a puppet government as the Russians will recruit reasonable military commanders and already many of your towns are cooperating with Russian forces.

>kiwi
*kywi you dumb fuck

>Ukraine uses similar equipment to Russia and has first-hand experience with it, knowing the strengths and weaknesses of it.
> Russia just has more of said equipment and some newer, nicer upgrades but Ukraine has been handed western toys.
>Ukraine is on the defense, Russia is on offense.
>Russia's forces committed to the war are said to be roughly the same number as Ukraine's. Ukraine also has lots of reserves and irregulars who are fighting.
>Ukraine also likely receiving intelligence from allied nations using advanced surveillance technology
>Russian troop morale questionable because of the abuse they have to deal with
>4 days in and they are making progress even if slow
I do agree however that politically and economically for Russia this is a really ugly situation that they will have a hard time recovering from. They will have to adapt to the near-isolation they will be dealing with, probably something along the lines of North Korea.

This.

Best post

I'm heavily abusing certain western costumer services as well, at some point they accidently sent me internal tickets and conversations.

Ya a bunch of spooks were running around with Jerry cans buying fuel from Russian soldiers. You may be legitimately retarded if you believe that

Won't be that bad. They still can trade with Africa and middle east. China and lat America dont give a shit.