Ukranian pilots arrive in Poland to pick up donated jets

It's not gonna be a great Tuesday for the Russian army.

Attached: IMG_20220301_011326.jpg (1080x1149, 319.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/fleccas/status/1497664478774652928/photo/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1645770745368.png (1440x1652, 795.12K)

NATO is basically arming, supplying, financing Ukraine's current government after the CIA installed them, and they're providing tactical intel and soon jet fighters. How is NATO not officially at war with Russia right now?

Attached: source.png (393x48, 34K)

>How is NATO not officially at war with Russia right now?
Good question.
I guess Putin has his reasons but from the outside it is obvious the West is at war with Russia.

NOW USE THE PLANES TO NUKE POLAND I KNOW YOU WANT TO

>70 jets
It's fucking over for Russia.
This is crazy. I never expected Ukraine to last this long, and now there's a chance for them to actually win?
Crazy shit.

The Emperor's new clothes

where in poland?

Oh no the Ghost of Kiev got a New ride! The entire russian army will die in 2hs!

They have kids lining up molotov cocktails, you fucking dumb monkey

mobile.twitter.com/fleccas/status/1497664478774652928/photo/1

This type of virtue signaling is grounds for a war. They are going to get shot down as soon as they cross the border anyway.

How bad does a war have to be going when your own president hands out automatic rifles to untrained civilians and tells them to make molotov cocktails.

>I never expected Ukraine to last this long
Are you retarded or have you just never read a history book? Paris didn't fall until over a month after the Germans crossed the French border and it took several weeks after to install the Vichy regime. Wars don't end in under a week, you ADHD faggot.

Fuck

>They are going to get shot down as soon as they cross the border anyway.
I guess we'll see.

We are just providing equipment and volunteers to Ukraine who are currently in the midst of an "extended policing action". Russia isn't even at war so how could we be?

If Russia has concern about us arming and supplying certain Ukranians they can start a UN security council resolution. That also worked in 2014...

where are you retards even getting this shit? Bulgaria denied it's giving away any airplanes.

Seethe more. In a few more weeks, people like you in NATO countries will be rounded up and arrested for treason and supporting Russia.
The writing is on the wall, everything related to Russia is becoming tabboo.

>In a few more weeks
kek

Russia isn't calling this a war, so how can we be at war?

It won't matter. Russia will just move their forces into the cities and deploy AA

Kek

>It's not gonna be a great
exactly how retarded are you euros?
you're expanding the war
russia would be in their rights to hit any bases they are operating out of

Ever heard of a proxy war?

You nigger, its like you never picked up a history book in your life. This happens in ever single war, where do you think the koreans where getting there mig 15s huh you fucking retard

I'm sure we can find some more Soviet planes to send over.

Attached: 1280px-2007-08-cesko-317.jpg (1280x960, 231.87K)

Yep
>Commie block planes
>Imagine believing that Russian S-300/400 wasn’t tested extensively against those designs
>NATO now has 70 fewer planes
Sad. Many such cases.

Is this not an act of war by Poland? Launching fighters from Poland to attack Russians seems like a pretty huge escalation by NATO

What fucking war nigger? Russia didn't declare shit.

They are going to cause 3-4 Russian missile batteries to reveal their location to NATO satellites. No general cares about 50 year old antique aircraft getting shot down.

How to escalate small conflict into a nuclear war 101

Then it's war. If they want it they can get it.
Ukraine isn't at war. There is no reason to not supply them with guns and troops.
>Are you retarded? Ukraine is at war
Not according to Russia

Thats simply capitalism.