Now that daddy Russia has hit the bucket, it's time for Croats, Bosniaks and Albanians to get rid of this shithole

Now that daddy Russia has hit the bucket, it's time for Croats, Bosniaks and Albanians to get rid of this shithole.

Attached: 1505068096202.png (187x270, 6.81K)

looks like the entire south has already broken away!

>Croats, Bosniaks and Albanians
So they're ready to lose the 3rd world war? Good.

why doesn't anyone include monteniggers in these squabbles?

Attached: pepe.png (550x532, 480.13K)

(((YOU))) wish, dirty kikel

don't attack sheila pls

Attached: dancing-sheila-broflovski.gif (498x498, 1.46M)

I will be the first to take up arms if they chimp out again and attack but I WILL NOT be the aggressor on my neighbors

thanks and good night

Attached: 1604190280086.png (420x420, 35.91K)

Not a single croat or a bosniak managed to set foot on serbian soil. They basically just abused our diaspora

>bosniak
They're insulting Chechens on social networks and make silly threats too. I approve of Srebnerika genocide #1 and #2 as well.

lmao you beograđanin did exactly what the west did to ukraine, cook up the conflict then when the forestniggers from RS chimped out you disappear and left them to deal with the consequences

today you will larp about nato even though they offered you Z-4, which you declined, then saved you when Croatian forces were on the attack in '95

Attached: 946618_609677752383805_233997350_n.jpg (552x800, 51.95K)

> Managed to
We weren't trying to get on your soil numbnuts.

Cope tranny

Why do they suck so much soviet cock? It's like they base their entire identity around it

How about this? Šiptari, balije and četnici kill each other and we watch from the sidelines and cheer you all on. Who ever's victorious gets a vacation discount on our coast. Now that's a good deal.

Attached: 1605908500974.gif (380x214, 829.81K)

Seethe and dilate troon

we hate nato it's simple. we hate you too

Estonian identity is nazi-larping and anti-Russian sentiment. Pretty cringe. Also I know something about Serbia and its history while I know nothing about you and we lived in a same country.

Albanians are the problem

They will lose the war, so it's not worth it. The population of their countries is decreasing, so that even if they conquer Serbia, they will also perish, because they cannot live without hatred towards Serbs. I would also ask Italy and Hungary to take back their historical territories that belong to them.

Based. Croatia is the enemy of your people and of our people too. They're smart enough not to be so vocal these days like their fellows from Visegrad are though so they might be saved. President Milanovic turned out to be a good president, after all he's Russian student.

And Italy and Slovenia? Italy wants back its territories that belong to it.

Anything else but Yugoslavia is poisonous for the Balkans. They are suffering in post-war "democracies" and NATO-clients like North Macedonia and Montenegro are even more poorer than before they entered the coalition.

wonder what flag is behind this post

Are you white? If so stop being a little bitch. Lets ensure Europe is the center of all modern civilization. Let's fucking win for once

Don't recall Albanians starting wars or trying to invade or subjugate other nations

Attached: IMG_20220225_155012.jpg (1080x1142, 264.12K)

Chechens cucking for Russia deserve it. Do low iq mountain apes forget what russkies did to them lol?

the lower part of your country is missing wtf

gas yourself, my fellow white

Yeah, they only enjoy the full support of NATO in occupied Kosovo.

They already invaded Switzerland and Southwest Germany

No need to fight, there's enough land for all non-made up nations of the balkans.

Attached: balkan.jpg (634x634, 61.1K)

Like anyone cares what some nigger has to say

Coke is not going to sell alone, Albanias are good businessmens, stop being a crackhwad they'll stop selling it

Attached: kmufbtf3q4b31.jpg (1080x842, 83.54K)

>italian
>white