Rusfags never stood a chance

Ukraine is waging a defensive war. Simple as. That is all there is to it.

Attached: twdnqeve9mk81.jpg (640x611, 94.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0v1pB8l6pQc
youtu.be/kgOSrw9Q8rc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Klaus Schwab boasted on camera that Putin is one of his WEF (World Economic Forum) puppets, along with Trudeau, Merkel, Macron:
youtube.com/watch?v=0v1pB8l6pQc

There are 2 scenarios:
1. Putin defected from the WEF and is now at war with them
2. Putin is still controlled by the WEF, and it's all political theater working towards the Great Reset

is this the real picture you posted op?

I support russia because it's jewlensky's fault we have a war

Any Forums just looks at headlines and thinks “the opposite of that must be correct”. There is no critical thinking, no well-formed opinions and no original thought here.

Is that a common sentiment in Ukraine? That war was avoidable?

Delete your VPN, Ivan

yes.

Defend this:
youtu.be/kgOSrw9Q8rc

>Putin is still controlled by the WEF
It's this obviously. This whole thing is fake and gay. Just like this video (well the gay part at least):
youtu.be/kgOSrw9Q8rc

how is he wrong you smoothbrain

And they are rarely wrong

we're already on to you. find a new line. maybe go back to capeshit.

Why? He’s clearly a Russian who’s already made it to Ukraine

We’re contrarians yes, but only because we are aware something is wrong with our society and the answers are hidden from us. We are paranoid and distrustful, and that skepticism brings us as much truth as peasants like us can hope to find in life.

You can't use VPNs on Any Forums.

>no vladislav, stop being concerned that we're slowly positioning the whole continent into an anti-russian stance with military deals. why are you concerned, are you evil by any chance?

Why have I seen approximately 10,000 posts about the all the traitors and edgelords and chuds who supposedly support Russia, and approximately 0 posts from people who actually support Russia.

Lefties screaming into a void, as usual.

Fuck off with your pathetic meme-war and your attempt at siphoning trillions more of dollars off the backs the working class. Cunts. Brother wars are cringe and out-dated.

Look at a map of all the icbm installations the USA had surrounding Russia during the Cuban missile crisis. If that isn't enough to make you question mainstream narratives on Russia there is no helping you. For me it was soros crashing the ruble.

I don't defend russia and I am on no one's side. the matter of fact is, that the West is also responsible for the current war in the Ukraine.

It's waging a war against its husband. It is illegal for a woman to divorce her husband.

"I'm mad because a defender is the bad guy."
--OP

It doesn’t Matter what you think, total war is coming for us all, one way or another.

Attached: 12D10473-8EAA-42AF-BEFC-50FC4723AF8A.jpg (477x720, 192.24K)

>defending globohomo for your jew actor leader
Nah, I'd pass.

nice projection bitch nigga you also forgot to do your hourly dilation

Attached: 1646018013421.jpg (422x1024, 67.92K)

>more tired rhetoric, zero substance
the best part is you'll never understand why that will always be ineffective

Incorrect, i'm not pro-russia I'm anti ukraine
Anything that would kick the US political anthill this much while leaving me untouched must be good. Its a hive of corruption and even if the corruption merely swings towards russia its better than benefitting the US political elite.

I support Russia because they have been manipulated into this war by the US and have been antagonised for many years prior contrary to what western media shows, the US benefits immensely from this and they haven’t lost a fucking thing
I support Russia because if Russia falls the last power on Earth that can stand against the US is China and as it stands their is already heavy propaganda preparing that war. When China falls there is no power on Earth that can stand against the US and a new dystopian era will begin

Always a leaf, an Australian, or occasionally a bong.

I don't support anyone nor anything, I don't care about being a contrarian nor normies. I just like violence.

Attached: bZR41YIq_400x400.jpg (330x330, 27.62K)

How did Ukraine trigger this war?

Imagine being this new

Attached: B1AF0F06-9ABA-44E9-B0EC-E2CD869C117A.jpg (2048x975, 1.73M)

wht was the head of the cia in kiev during the maidenhead revolution that started all of this?

why was john mccain in kiev in 2013 calling for "grassroots revolution" when russia offered a better trade deal than the EU (15 billion dollars vs 600 million)

Who was responsible for the coup that started the conflict in donetsk that has been going on for 8 years?

who has had more deaths, ethnic russians or ukrainians?

inside five eyes which vpn in best?

you can't use your free vpn on Any Forums because it probably got ip range banned by other faggots like you