Any Forums is infested with Russian shills

Has anyone else suddenly become very aware over the last few days just how many Russian shills this place has?

I'm talking actual Russian shills, people paid by the Kremlin to post here. Not posters with Russian flags, I'm talking about posts from American, Canadian, and European flags that are suspiciously good at pushing Any Forums's buttons, and sometimes posting material from Russian sources a real westerner wouldn't be following.

The line they seem to have been ordered to take is that if you oppose globohomo you have to be for Putin, as if you can't be against both. If you ask them how the fuck invading one of the whitest nations in Europe is supposed to help end mass immigration in America or end trans propaganda in schools, they just call YOU a shill. I know the common opinion on Any Forums is that left-wing shills are everywhere, but honestly, I really don't think the CIA or the Democrats or the Jews or whoever care about us. They're all focused on Twitter and Facebook. Up until now I've always thought 'shill' was just something Any Forumstards shouted when they couldn't think of another comeback against whoever they were arguing against. But the last few days have really opened my eyes to the fact that there's an organised propaganda campaign being pushed here, and ironically while everyone here was running around losing their heads about CIA glowniggers around every corner, it was the Kremlin all along.

Attached: hello fellow americans.jpg (622x477, 108.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4
heinz.cmu.edu/.../troll-farms-and-fake-news...)
npr.org/2019/01/19/686830510/senate-finds-russian-bots-bucks-helped-push-brexit-vote-through).
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Any Forums is infested with Russian shills

Attached: 1626317400594.png (600x1059, 113.76K)

Feels like about 15% of the posts are pro Russia over Ukraine. It has a dull roar feel to it, like a bonfire over many days, meaning they don't have any central leader, it's organic like a hurricane rather than targetted like JIDF shills can overwhelm the site 70%, they can be 3 out of 4 posts overall, but in spikes, they can only sustain that for a few hours before resting back at 8% of posts.

Russia shill > JIDF shills

bro can you newfagg any harder? russia has been a fav among pol since at least 2016

>Has anyone else suddenly become very aware over the last few days just how many Russian shills this place has?
yeah no shit.
the amount of putin bootlickers is honestly insane. They'll just give you some bullshit about bioweapons being in Ukraine that were going to be used to destroy the planet or something. It's literally the "Iran had nuke!" argument. All of these retards shilling for Russia act as though Putin is some warrior who's taking Ukraine in order to save white people or some shit and it's hilarious. Putin would have his boots fill you with holes from 30 year old AK74s. Putin is invading Ukraine for the sole purpose of expanding his power. That's literally it.

Attached: 1646075334192.png (811x713, 289.52K)

oh, what, like Trump?

Attached: 1587142971374.jpg (256x256, 13.7K)

>15%
C’mon, if you’re going to tell a bald-faced lie like that, at least make it believable. Of the top 20 threads in the catalog, 13 are on the Russian invasion and 10 are pro-Russia. I’ll let your superior Russian math education figure out what 10/13 resolves to but I’m sure it’s not 15%.

Attached: EAA78074-98EC-4A27-9F15-150D4DDB793F.jpg (682x1024, 125.08K)

Attached: 9E922768-2C5C-44B4-844D-A62D945EA614.png (768x719, 148.49K)

That's how Trump got elected.

sage

Attached: 1625272399131.png (1440x1239, 541.99K)

The reason it feels like 15% is because although Russian shills keep starting pro-Russian threads, they don't gain much traction. At this point it feels like they're just deliberately shitposting to slide anti-Russian threads off the board.

Please learn the difference between Liberal and Realist foreign policy.

Attached: C3AC5C48-451B-4AC8-82F4-1818E5EF5299.jpg (601x452, 39.45K)

You're just giving away which strategy you're you're using to find new posts to gaze at. A percentage has to be broken out by histogram of: "of new posts" "of top replied" and more importantly "with robot posts removed" and "which have the most spicy and relevant memes never before seen".

The russians can photoshop. You can tell by the pixels and having seen a few shops in your time.

Attached: experience_denazification.jpg (555x500, 123.8K)

Personally I think there were many factors behind that, but I do think Russian shills were promoting him on Any Forums. I was here back in 2015 and it seemed to me like there was an organised campaign astroturfing for Trump, but no one here wanted to listen, most of them jumped on the hype train.

They're called useful idiots

They follow the memes and posts from "fellow travelers" aka people who like Russia/dislike the US

And these people get influenced from actual FSB disinfo glownigs who used to parrot back Syrian propaganda to them during /sg/ times

>zog shill calling out Kremlin shills

>imagine ordering to shill so that your country would influence the opinion of WESTERN WORLD presented by Any Forumstards or make Ukraine believe they are loosing the war according to reports to Zelensky based on Any Forums threads

Attached: 1393830500402.jpg (480x418, 44K)

>Up until now I've always thought 'shill' was just something Any Forumstards shouted when they couldn't think of another comeback against whoever they were arguing against.
you are a massive faggot and not from here, go back to wherever you came from you nigger loving cunt

>NOOOOOO THE HECKING RUSSIARINO SHILLERINOS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>SUPPORT GLOBOHOMO NOOOOOOOOOO
>SUPPORT NIGGERTRANNYFAAGOTRY NOOOO WE HAVE TO WORSHIPPO NIGGERINONINOS!

Neck yourself my man.

Attached: 1623732535472.png (1018x1354, 519.57K)

For the life of me, I will never work out why it wasn't immediately obvious to everyone that a lot of the Syria threads were filled with Russian shills. I mean, why would Any Forums of all places develop such a hard on for a Muslim dictator like Assad? Because he's a staunch Russian ally, of course. All the memeing and the propaganda trying to convince everyone that the opposition were all jihadists was just bait to reel the suckers in.

>election tourist unironic msnpc watching libtard that believes miga don waa elected because of russian bots/shills
one question: are you vaxxed?

Attached: cropped_GettyImages-72911163 (1).jpg (1200x906, 176.72K)

Also kys and your literal faggot secret service run by faggots, defending faggotry

Attached: 1646064096523.png (1022x940, 466.52K)

Any Forums is infested with Russian shills

Attached: 1512326112000.png (403x448, 53.25K)

you are such an aids infested faggot it's insane, the reason any pollack supported Assad is because the inherent nationalism preferred a "muslim dictator" over the zog glownigger funded and supplied opposition

>NOOOOOO THE HECKING RUSSIARINO SHILLERINOS
Everything else aside, all the redditized parody writing is really getting on my nerves. You shills have clearly got a list of stock responses and that is by far the most annoying.

Always remember:
Backing your jew run country, with a jewish president and jewish pm and a jewish mayor of the capitol, backed by jewish empire is not backing White people.
There is no greater threat and more malicious empire than AmeriZOG to White people. Everything that weakens it and humiliates it and culls it's legitimacy is good.
>-b-b--but muh russia has kikes too! pls support racial humiliation CRT for Whtie children and faggots and child trannies in AmeriZOG now!
Russian jew kikery >>>>> AmeriZOG
In the battle between Satan and Great Satan, I will support Satan.

Attached: 1646058880320.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

>Please learn the difference between Liberal and Realist foreign policy.
lol? Tell that to the Russians who keep using "denazification" as an excuse to invade

Any Forums stands with Ukraine

0.01 Quid donated to some paki rape gang member.

Attached: 1645878591306.png (719x1080, 865.3K)

I'm just not going to support them (the ukraine)
ugh sorry
i know
hahahahahhahaha

>2016
exactly when you new fags started shitting this place up. Old pol would just want escalation we wouldn't be sucking jewtins dick 24/7

people can have actual opinions, retard.

I've been following geo-politics for nearly two decades now, and the west is 100% to blame for the entire ukrain fiasco, period.

Even people such as Mearsheimer think so... do you think he's a russian shill?

In fact... it was the continuous "blame russia" script that has warped the minds of politicians to such an extend that they simply cant even LISTEN to Putin anymore - for even a sneeze would trigger all sorts of anti-russian conspiracy theories.

OP, honestly... you're a legit imbecile.

youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4

Attached: 1645822069659.jpg (250x228, 6.09K)

You can trace it back to early Any Forums since early Any Forums was extremely diverse, there were plenty of people who liked Givi back in 2014 too, and Russia has been a favorite of /sg/ since their entry in the conflict

For every 1 russian poster i see at least 5 Ukrainian posters but its the Russians the have invaded the board get stuffed

>msnpc watching libtard that believes miga don waa elected because of russian bots/shills
Again, stock responses. I've never watched msnbc because I'm British you idiot, and likewise Trump isn't as important to me.

>one question: are you vaxxed?
nice tactic, trying to create division and distrust by invoking tribalism. What would me being vaxxed have to do with a discussion on Russia and Ukraine? Nothing, except to try and deflect onto another issue and start a red team vs. blue team argument.

whatever subordination putin has to the russian jewish oligarchs, the harder all of the globohomo are against him the more I want to support the russians to have victory against ukraine; realistically it isn't my problem

>why would Any Forums support an enemy of Israel
are you unironically retarded?

everyone look! It's the same shill who still won't show where he lives! He wants Russia to gain Ukraine because he thinks Putin is the new Trump! Hahaha!

Attached: 1593231248186.jpg (225x225, 7.55K)

And no one is going to fight for your niggerworshipping, niggerhoarding, niggerapolgist, homosexual, child tranny enabling, White genociding jewish system ran by kikes. Not even the fucking faggot tranvestite shills, that post pro-Jewkrainian shit.

Pic related: A movie financed by the jewkraines kike president.

Attached: 1645854400577.jpg (710x1024, 150.79K)

>I've been following geo-politics for nearly two decades now, and the west is 100% to blame for the entire ukrain fiasco, period.
yeah so maybe come back when you have some experience. Russia is an asshole neighbor.

Their plan for the US is to:

"fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S."

Think about ["Russian troll farms"] (heinz.cmu.edu/.../troll-farms-and-fake-news...) that continually stir things up on different social media platforms to get us, the American people, to be at each other's throats over such trivial things. Think about what it says for the UK:

"The United Kingdom, merely described as an "extraterritorial floating base of the U.S.", should be cut off from Europe."

and then think about how more research is coming out to show that [Russian troll farms played a part in the Brexit vote as well] (npr.org/2019/01/19/686830510/senate-finds-russian-bots-bucks-helped-push-brexit-vote-through). People treat them like "trolls" & not foreign digital attacks on the people of other nations aiming to cause instability.

This needs to be a wake up call. This is Putin's game plan for the world. MAKE NO MISTAKE, it isn't the Russian citizens who want this. It's the Russian elites, it's Putin & his oligarchs who want this. And they won't stop with Ukraine. It's just one step in their plan.

Your mutt colleague already tried this.

Attached: ZogBot used copycat It wasn't effective.png (1665x715, 569.77K)

It's easy when you remind people Assad hates Jews, which is not a bad thing, but it leads down a dark path of fanboying over filthy hairy brown sandniggers

Oh, believe me, I am well aware that there are Westerners genuinely stupid enough to take Russia's side on this.

Like I said in the OP, there's a distinct difference in the posting styles of people like you, and people with American or Canadian or some other non-Russian flag that quickly pop up in a thread with a set of stock responses.

>MUH HECKIN TRIBALISM AND DIVIDE AND CONQUER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
could you be any more of an aids ridden milquetoaste faggot?
obviously you are vaxxed, worthless vaxxed niggercattle tagged and traced by ZOG

it's relevant because you aren't a thinking human being and so my words are wasted on you, animal

Backing your jew run country, with a jewish president and jewish pm and a jewish mayor of the capitol, backed by jewish empire is not backing White people.
There is no greater threat and more malicious empire than AmeriZOG to White people. Everything that weakens it and humiliates it and culls it's legitimacy is good.
>-b-b--but muh russia has kikes too! pls support racial humiliation CRT for Whtie children and faggots and child trannies in AmeriZOG now!
Russian jew kikery >>>>> AmeriZOG
In the battle between Satan and Great Satan, I will support Satan.

Refute it or fuck off.

Earn your shekels, retarded zogbot faggot.

Attached: 1645397563152.png (1042x937, 849.15K)

>reeeeeeeee agree with me

CIA and the like certainly do prowl these boards, but the amount of Ivans has increased dramatically recently. I agree, there’s a fuckton of nonsensical posts trying to justify Russia invading Ukraine, to the tune of “I don’t care who does it I just hate globohomo” - despite that a) Putin’s stated aim is to kill natsocs b) he’s also globohomo, just a different brand and c) both countries have Jews out the ass.
Ukraine’s issues are for Ukrainians to sort out. Shithole country it may be, but that doesn’t give Vlad the right to roll tanks across its borders in a thinly veiled land grab.
Even China is starting to back away, how bad do you have to fuck up when they and the Taliban are telling you to chill?

Attached: 1D515DD6-D6D6-4859-B41A-AA8C7307FCE7.jpg (667x1024, 77.14K)

The independent Ukraine hasn't existed in nearly a decade.
Any defense of modern Ukraine is defense of a jewish golem wearing the face of Ukraine, which was killed by CIA operatives in 2014.
See
>pic rel

If you actually cared about those Whites, you wouldn't want them to live under a jewish regime of such filth and wretchedness.
If you actually cared about White children, you would rather them dead than raised to be trannies in a jewish fag slave state.
If you actually cared about White Europeans or Europe in general, you would prefer to see Russia make some small regional gain and thereby harm (((America's))) power on the world stage.
But you dont.

>No more brother wars.
Time for a REALITY CHECK.
1) Are White liberals White?
2) Are you prepared to militarily combat White liberals, perhaps many of them, to save the White race?

On 1
If no, then you don't actually care about White people.
If yes, then you actually might care about White people.

On 2
See above.

Attached: Langley Memes - Organic Popular Revolution.png (1626x1593, 426.61K)

they're npc faggots that react to their tv
it the same retarded goyim that come and shill about the latest shit that tv, newsmax or any other dumbfuck organization posts about

then they all gawk in fear about some stupid retarded shit posted in these places that has no organic cause around it whatsoever.

its really sad, and a direct result of these media faggot sources that throw their audiences into spells to go around and spew the latest dogshit retarded report that they've thought up