"let's ban Russia from SWIFT"

>"let's ban Russia from SWIFT"
>sanctions begin to go in to effect
>Russia and China make deals to construct a competitor to petrodollar
>BTC starts pumping
>"Biden" is asleep at the bottom of some flight of stairs, covered in shit, after falling down them in Deleware
When will the retards learn?

Attached: pepe-clown.gif (496x498, 515.87K)

Is that why Russians are lining up to convert their rubles into USD?

it was the plan

Attached: 1646089482378.png (572x535, 289.87K)

Why would anyone consider doing that?
USD is just some shitty trick

Whose plan? You mean the British Oligarchs and their faggot cousins planned the collapse of the petrodollar and the strengthening of decentralized ledgers they have little control over?

HONK HONK

Attached: 1628054933754.jpg (768x467, 82.24K)

Then why are they?

Show us what makes you think this.

Attached: IMG_3951.jpg (825x1399, 515.72K)

>retards
>learn
I heard that it takes approximately 20,160 minutes for the average retard to learn, that is if they're at all capable of doing so.

Attached: a356bfb4958a8baead4896e71f1f90e3.jpg (1200x900, 125.09K)

sanctions against China incoming!

This is cope
Creating a separate economy isn't so simple. China doesn't want it, but they will help russia barely subsist as they colonise them.

You might think this means anything at all, but 12 people standing in a line doesn't draw much of my confidence in your shallow assertions.

>guys, please, just help us sanction them!
top kek

Attached: 19224568852471.png (599x835, 357.62K)

what currency will they use, squirrel fur?

Attached: joker.jpg (640x353, 32.81K)

Bottlecaps

ok bro. invest all your money in rubles then!

Attached: 1641669119869.jpg (1024x1024, 104.45K)

Attached: powell1.png (609x795, 72.62K)

Attached: powell2.png (601x645, 77.83K)

no need to argue. invest all your money in rubles and reap the windfall. put your money with your mouth is faggot

Russia needs China more than China needs Russia.
They just signed a trade deal with euros, obviously now it's in the trash.
There are bunch of chinese citizens in Ukraine right now.
China is not really happy about this invasion.
They aren't just magically gonna save Russia, it's a cope

>Russia needs China more than China needs Russia.
I take it you missed the last couple of years of China shutting down power plants across the country. China is a paper tiger. They need all the help they can get.
beep boop
i'm a robot too

I think this is a new record for Bitcoin pump in one day. Lots of Russians trade BTC, so if the ruble plummets and they just put all their savings in BTC, they have a better chance at keeping their wealth. They can just buy back the ruble when it's at rock bottom and have more rubles than they did before. In this case they'd have far more wealth because the value of BTC is going up.

If you don't have a coinbase account, at least have one set up so you can instantly transfer your money into a safer currency in case it tanks. The people who do are going to be kings during SHTF ordering all their food from China while you starve with nothing. That's what's going to happen to Russia in the coming months.

Nobody really seems to understand how quickly our living standards here in the US can drop to Brazil tier. Anyone not prepped with PMs and other essentials will likely die. Cant wait to see antigun city shitlibs dying like rats when the police stop going to work because noone can pay them. I hope tyrone and the boys gangrape them

It's a hard lesson for bitter nocoiners.
It's not like we didn't give them years and years of warning.

do you have proof of this other than MSM "news"?

Attached: 1646090734659.jpg (640x466, 29.33K)

Noone wants your fucking online nigger tokens faggot!

>"show us why you think Russians are exiting for USD"
>posts picture of people standing in a line and no further context or identifiers
it was clearly just a pathetic attempt to confuse people

China will pump and dump them.

Russia is playing 20th century Russia by thinking land warfare and grabbing land matters, while China is playing 19th century Britain by surrounding itself with colonies and sucking them dry.

I don't want you to buy anything in particular.
Maybe those positions are better than closing your eyes, covering your ears and shrieking until everyone stops trying to help you, like the US and other Western countries.
If you guys were smart, you'd just give up the goons that worked with the Clinton and Biden families and you'd be left alone...

The 21st century is a century of land warfare. Russia is at the center of the world geopolitically. Unless Europe gets its shit together and becomes a single superstate Russia will dominate, even more so than China

just giving you good financial advice you'll never EVER take for some weird reason
no. All is well and Russia's economy is roaring, same as their armies are sweeping all before them and Putin is super chummy with all his bros.

Attached: putinmeasures.png (1280x824, 1.35M)

when is gookmoot going to change your fucking flag

Attached: 1646088545547.jpg (600x600, 29.59K)

Dude, if you don't have a way to instantly transfer your currency, you could end up broke if it tanks like the majority of Russians right now. Everything they worked for means nothing, the currency they have can't buy bread. Meanwhile coiners are now kings, the only ones with wealth because they hold international currency that hasn't been affected (well it's actually gone up so they have more). Any time they need to buy something, they can do a transfer back to rubles and get the equivalent amount of rubles, transfer that to their bank account and buy what they need. Say bread was 100 rubles yesterday and 1000 rubles today, they bought BTC at 100 rubles but now the equivalent of that BTC is 1000 rubles, they can still afford bread.

This doesn't take a genius to figure out. It's one of the basic use cases for international currency.

Hmmm

Attached: Screenshot_20220301-010305_Chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 413.26K)

>Russian banks blocked from swift
>Banks that own Russian debt can't get payments from Russia
It ironically hurts German, French and USA banks lol. If anything this is going to accelerate inflation

Attached: 2737134.jpg (251x475, 22.21K)

And what Ukraine playing?

>planes are banned from russian airspace
>oil is going to $300
>natural gas prices soaring

Survival, and winning, something your rat race should understand.

There's only one Swift I wanna get inside.
Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Attached: 2f80af5cc55045e3d09712a9a86ae8a5.jpg (1600x2403, 461.47K)

I've noticed all kike flags are shilling for Russia these days. Very interesting given how he's supposed to be fighting the kikes.

Youre fucking NUTS nigga!

Good luck trying to use your niggercoin when the USD collapses. Fucking RETARD you dont seem to understand crypto only exists because of the excess funny money floating around. When that dries up as IT WILL and people say oh shit my niggercoins dumping they rush to GOLD and SILVER! But by then you will be priced out FOREVER and will be RAPED by NIGGERS. FAGGOT!!!!!

Attached: 7EFF0B51-7082-40F0-A515-227A4C75209E.png (340x512, 61.08K)

kek, i wish i could post images again.

Israel is full of Russian and Ukranian jews.

Most of them barely speak hebrew and got their passports with the "Law of return"

It's mostly me alone