Im getting fired

Its the end of the road antivaxx bros

I lied about my covid vaccine to my employer and they bought it. Initially

Now they are going to use (((VaccineCheck.us))) to check if all employees are in the state registry.

I didn't know they were keeping record!!!!

I am not sure what to do. Being forced to do something against my will is fucked, I won't do it even if I wanted the vax.

How have more people not gone crazy shooting up their employers office over this stuff? This literally puts you in the poor house if you don't comply...

Attached: 1628111219741.jpg (960x920, 95.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/vaccines/adults/vaccination-records.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get the fuck out before they fire you

you mean quit?

Wouldn't a firing be better if there is ever a lawsuit?

where the fuck do you work? the mandates are ending

yes sir it would be quitting, I say this because over here they fine you/treat it like a criminal infraction if you fake a vaxpass. For your sake I wouldn't want the employer telling.

>Wait, I'm not in the registry? That's weird, I got three shots. I probably shouldn't get any more, though, since it's not recommended by the CDC.
Easy out.

Yeah, you should quit. Tell your coworkers you're quitting, you might start something and they recant. The job market is strong.
The timing sucks, bc a lot of mandates are going away.

not my problem
if they can fire you just like that, you must be pretty damn expendable.

Just pretend they must have messed up as most government agencies do, if they demand proof then quit, simple. Site probably barely works anyway.

Just say that I guess your vax info wasn't recorded when you got it

It puts you in the poor house if you don't comply?

Shit, this never happened before.

Pissing positive for marijuana?

You go hungry.

Say nigger in public?

You go hungry.

Don't suck your wife's cock, and she divorces you?

You go hungry.

And lethal vaccines happened before too. 1970, Flu shots to negroes and homosexuals. Out of nowhere, the first racist virus is born that targets only....Negroes and Homosexuals.

BORING~ New story, please~ This is written by a faggot.

Not if you lied to them.

Faking it gave it legitimacy. You should of called it out and refused from the start. Coward.

wish my job would fire me

I told OP's employer.

Attached: Tue Mar 1 00:16:25 CET 2022.webm (275x206, 1.42M)

>getting fired for being retarded right as Biden is about to drop vaccine requirements and mask usage

Loving Every Laugh

Attached: 1646055295033.webm (598x360, 2.3M)

I mean would anyone be surprised that the government dropped the ball?

Other option: a lot of injections were done by roving teams of barely sentient jigs in major cities (mostly in parks and ghettoes). There's no way those ppl uploaded the data properly. They mostly did J&J bc one shot.

>since it's not recommended by the CDC.

cdc.gov/vaccines/adults/vaccination-records.html
>If you can’t find your personal records or records from the doctor, you may need to get some of the vaccines again. While this is not ideal, it is safe to repeat vaccines.

According to the CDC you can just keep getting vaxxed endlessly. No amount of vaccine can cause you bodily harm....

Depends on how you lied. If you just said verbally "ya bro totally" you might be fine. If you submitted a fake card or filled out a form with long blocks of legal text you ignored, you're probably screwed because you have committed forgery, and they'll get you with that regardless of the vaccine mandate's legality.

>I didn't know they were keeping record!!!!
They haven't been you fucking retard, you think the people getting shot at fucking McDonald's were being tracked you're to stupid to be existing

Just get a Jewish lawyer and you'll be fine.

Attached: nigger-woman.jpg (2337x3005, 3.05M)

This. Maybe the intern working the drive thru vax booth spelled your name wrong

>drugs
>Nobody forced you to do drugs
>public racism
>Nobody forced you to say that
>getting married
>Nobody forced you to marry a cuntoid
All actions which ultimately lead to negative consequences.
>Getting vaccinated
>Nobody forced you to get a vaccine
Oh wait, can you spot the difference? Of course not faggot
>Not taking a vaccine

OP, don't listen to these psychos. The only correct cause of action is to take everyone in your office hostage and kick your boss from the roof of your building. Then, burn everything down to destroy the evidence and flee to Mexico. You'll thank me later. This is no time to make rash decisions.

>If you submitted a fake card

yes this is how I did it

Well that's absolutely insane. I'd try to bluff your employer with this anyway, and maybe act indignant if they bring it up:
>Are you just going to throw away the trust we've built up just because a nurse forgot to file some paperwork?
Just go into full manipulation mode.

>excessive spacing

Attached: 1645094534461.gif (350x233, 501.19K)