Why is there so much pro-western, pro-nato, shilling on here?

Why is there so much pro-western, pro-nato, shilling on here?

Attached: 1642372869071.png (838x959, 516.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SPMDGLbmdgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's so fucking unnatural
you can tell by the memes and the way they talk, that they aren't from here

i remember researching neural networks and their posts are like how certain neural network acts if you give a very limited amount of neuron.
i generally believe that these people are so retarded that i don't consider them alive anymore.

What you on about user? It is our duty to enrich eastern Europe and teach them how to be multicultural..... otherwise they wont survive....

Attached: guess whooooooooo.png (434x353, 177.57K)

paid shills

Attached: us_army_shills_4chan.jpg (600x1024, 91.48K)

Because this board is 90% globohomo feds innit

>i generally believe that these people are so retarded that i don't consider them alive anymore.
kek fellow NN chad. I did my bachelor's thesis on NN

Attached: 0406ca59e7c243e1bffae413d1d40947.png (942x612, 223.9K)

>chuckled

Why would people shill against an aggressive neighbour with retarded domestic politics with 6000 nukes directed toward western europe.

Attached: 1645822674873.png (1902x1376, 233.72K)

>Why is there so much pro-western, pro-nato, shilling on here?
Because we live in the West?

The west is extremely cucked and sucking commie dick, but I don't have to take the side of another commie just because he looks more manly than the presidents/PM of the other side of this thing

didn't start out that way. only in the last 72 hours has it been fucktons of ukraine support on pol

it's very sus. most posters either didnt give a shit or supported putin, now it has gone the other direction. reddit raid? bots? feds? i need to know

Attached: 1645632240417.gif (300x200, 1.22M)

Uhm, the fucking war this russnigger started? Could it that maybe?

Is that a real picture?

>muh russnigger started the war
no, CIA glowniggers in 2014 started the war. hunter biden escalated it, and that retard president joe biden finally pushed it over the edge.

any pol poster that has two braincells to rub together knows that the Ukraine situation is highly suspicious. so it's obvious when the shills/bots show up.

>any pol poster that has two braincells to rub together knows that the Ukraine situation is highly suspicious

There's nothing suspicious. Russians are and have always been evil.

>oh nooo why do you demand less corruption and more economic freedom, are you some kind of western spy?

Biden and Putin are on the same team. Hillary helped Russia to get nuclear warheads, and Obama, who hand picked Biden to be his vice president was caught saying he needed to be reelected to be pounded in the ass by Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=SPMDGLbmdgo
the interesting thing is that Obama spoke without his fake-preacher voice

Despite thats not the reason. When we germans learned one thing than its youre the asshole when you start a war.

nawww, all the culture war shilling russia did amounted to nothing when they finally chimped out
did you really think poland would have your back because they hate gays?
retard

Because not everyone is a fucking retard who thinks these countries are shit and evil and should be attacked just because there are trannies in them

Attached: nato.jpg (2238x775, 151.2K)

>these countries are shit and evil and should be attacked just because there are trannies in them
agreed

You don't get it dude. Russia doesn't have trannies, gays, Muslims and all people are white. We deserve to be nuked.

lmao

Attached: 1645998358461.jpg (1002x827, 243.54K)

Ukraine is basically a jew colony: leadership all kike, population poor, dumb and obedient. It's basically a dream come true for them. Of course they kvetch hard if it's threatened. Note: Russians aren't good guys or Putin some saviour, but the people they oppose are a million times worse than them.

Attached: 1645990911790.jpg (934x524, 50.63K)

>Any Forums has always been a contrarian board!

Uh, you are the shilling. You always were. You were never from here. /n/ and Any Forums was never like this, you people were the radical outlier until 2012 and further 2016. You're autistic jokes.

Attached: 1646064818230.png (674x799, 140.82K)

If organic discussion is allowed to take place it might grow into something bigger, like influencing other echo chambers, or growing the population here when people from other corners of the web realise this is the only place to put forward views on the situation that are not only unpalatable elsewhere, but bannable offenses
So they bombard it with shilling, disinfo, split threads, etc, everything they can do to keep reasonable discourse from happening

Objection: there is no gender, just sex in Hungary. And you can't legally change your birth sex. Setting that aside, no one is seriously saying these countries should be nuked. Rather that the cabal ruling us should be weakened and removed from power.

> bombard it with shilling, disinfo, split threads, etc
Something you retards know well to do. Constantly spamming shitty bbc threads or trump alt-right meme threads to drown everything else out

Usually I disregard most of the paid shill paranoia but in this case it could be the case, on a normal day it would be hard to find anyone here who is pro NATO or pro modern west, recently I got called a cuck because I wasn't pro NATO kek

Attached: räkjb67.webm (600x700, 979.36K)

Yes everyone that doesn't support jewtin is a shill or bot including me and russian shilling does not exist either. This board has gone full retard

He didn't say that though and posted fash related picture instead of anything pro russian, you just went full retard