IN 7 DAYS

>”it’s just a little gas hike bro”

Turned into

>”it’s just a little nuclear exchange bro”

LMFAO

Attached: 7837B4F6-7913-4B83-921F-9013A9CA1B63.jpg (816x1231, 156.14K)

Incoming mandatory lockdowns based on "atmospheric radiation levels" which of course get worse when people try to protest.

>2 more weeks, this time for real.

Oh sorry we detected a new covid strain or fall out because you are protesting the high prices and shortages. You don't like it? Oh You might be a russian.

Climate lockdowns, wen

>nuclear war is not so bad

this is the ultimate cuckery

I've done it.

I cannot witness in my life cuckery that goes beyond this point

Attached: clownworld 2.jpg (1000x1000, 107.38K)

>filing taxes
>after nuclear war
kek

>Very survivable with appropriate
planning
You can’t survive a nuclear blast. It will vaporize you in a millisecond. You can plan to relocate somewhere with a low chance of getting nuked and least affected by probable fallout. But there are a lot of variables and a lot of unknowns. And you absolutely wouldn’t be tweeting, infrastructure would be gone. There would be no Twitter, the data centers would be vaporized too.

This assumes nukes are real of course. I think they’re real but they don’t really work the way they’ve told us they do. I think the jewish “magi” unleashed a weapon capable of drawing energy from the aether and that’s what nukes really are.

>don’t worry goy you can still pay those taxes!

Let's keep saying it until everyone gets it:
>fighting age men have nothing to fight for
fighting age men have nothing to fight for

Attached: banned from social media homophobe fired from job racist bank account froze traitor im not going.png (424x1024, 450.01K)

Hoping for COVID mutation from the radiation.

its been just 5 days tho

TWO MORE WEEKS

>The key to survival is realistic optimism and positive mental attitude.
kek, why not prepping and cowering behind thick concrete for a week after the blast hits? I'm sure there will be a ton of positive thinking after sitting beside a bucket of your own shit and piss after a few days.

Attached: made_in_china_1618418536338.jpg (734x1100, 72.98K)

I live in the middle of frozen nowhere in deep Northern Canada. Not only will nukes not hit me, but I can live off nature easily and will enjoy the warmth of city dwellers and Amerimutts being burned alive in nuclear Hell fire.

this is the result of a successful propaganda campaign. people actually believe internet trolls were real people. honestly I'm impressed by Russias spygame. I mean, I knew it was good, but it's really world class.

They win on nukes and spies; is it enough to win it all?

Jesus, I never thought they would actually drop the bomb to get people into the pods, but when you put it this way it seems plausible.

>talking about surviving a nuclear war
>first prioriting is tweeting as soon as possible
the absolute state of this world I swear

Unless it's about niggers. Those protests are majestic and immune to nuclear fallout desu.

Theyre gonna blue beam us but instead of ayliums it will be fake nuclear war

>Propaganda Campaign
I have been fired and I am still now allowed to participate in society. No I will not support a nation that does that to me.

>You just need a little optimism and positive vibes and you'll make it through anything the world throws at you man
Holy fucking shit we need to get nuked if only to get rid of these people and their kids

>America choking to death on the feminism and woke pill is Russian propaganda
>Getting passed over for every opportunity as a white male is Russia's fault
Holy moly I can't believe pro-globohomo shills are this bad. Explain yourself, faggot.

I am no spy nor paid troll.

Atmospheric radiation is actually real though, except people living in shitty wooden houses (most Amerisharts) won't be able to avoid all of it even when staying inside. Euros live in concrete which is good for that but Europe is where everything will be vaporized anyways.

Looks like the CIA is starting its media propaganda to convince empty headed Americans that a nuclear exchange is "no big deal" - probably means Biden will get NATO into a war with Russia

>surviving a nuclear blast isn't as bad as it sounds

And me lead vest doesn't work unless you wear yours too.

It's safe and effective!

>Maybe nuclear war isnt so bad guys...
Holy shit we deserve extinction
Fucking hell

You WILL eat the bugs and you WILL live through the nuclear holocaust and you WILL like it!!!!!

Mentally ill psychopaths.

Aliens could come and save us from the Globohomo and provide us with technology allowing us to never work again....and these stupid fucks would immediately try to form a tax system and a new IRS. They fucking love being slaves. They love paying taxes. They love having a job that stresses them out.

>FEB 2020: "Don't worry about COVID."
>FEB 2022: "Don't worry about a nuclear exchange."

Watch
>”it’s just a little nuclear exchange bro”
turn into
>"Top 10 reasons why nuclear radiation is actually good for you"