PUTIN IS NOT RUSSIA

Hi, I am a citizen of Russia. I want to reach out to all of you to tell you about what's going on inside Russia right now.

President Putin does not represent my country. What he is doing is irreparably damaging my country and the world.

He used to seem like a rational person to many, but the last few days have shown that he has completely lost his mind. He has attacked our brother country, Ukraine. It came as a complete surprise to us Russian citizens, no one expected it and I and many others in our country do not approve. Putin threatened the whole world with nuclear weapons, something no one had ever done before.

From the very beginning of the attack on Ukraine, protests against the war began in Russia. First in the two largest cities, now the protests have spread to more than 50 cities. Every day people come out in peaceful protests to express their NO to Putin's actions. People are detained by the police simply for expressing their opinions, one person is grabbed by 6 police officers.

Putin has built such a police state that we have no other legal way to express our opinions than to protest peacefully. Participation in a rally is punishable by monetary fines and even imprisonment.

The authorities have already threatened the protesters with an article for state treason. People could even be imprisoned for posting on the Internet.

Putin has literally turned an entire country into a prison, with his Internet troll factories spreading lies and misinformation to intimidate the population and force everyone to sit at home. I don't know what will happen next, but I want you to know.

PUTIN IS NOT RUSSIA. He does not represent my country, he is destroying it.

youtube.com/watch?v=TraN8diQtJc

Attached: L3KKZS5GVVKT5DBB7LXOU2N5HY.jpg (960x617, 134.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0v1pB8l6pQc
youtu.be/1vdiEABLFoo
streamable.com/j3e473
streamable.com/h745av
streamable.com/hw3a7g
streamable.com/y3dmlj
streamable.com/vthzzr
streamable.com/rxwu81
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Klaus Schwab boasted on camera that Putin is one of his WEF (World Economic Forum) puppets, along with Trudeau, Merkel, Macron:
youtube.com/watch?v=0v1pB8l6pQc

>He has attacked our brother country, Ukraine
hehehe

Hello Russia-user. Unfortunately, you are going to die next week in a nuclear holocaust. But don't worry, the world doesn't blame you personally.

Most of the world leaders don't represent us, they represent Klaus Ass Schwabber and corporate interests.

Imagine defending Ukraine of all places

FIGHT NOW OR DIE RUSKI. SABOTAGE YOUR CITY, BURN DOWN MUNICIPAL BUILDINGS.

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE FOR FREEDOM.

I like how Putin is 70 but still a "young" global leader.

>PUTIN IS NOT RUSSIA. He does not represent my country, he is destroying it.

Putin will teach you to love the motherland

Attached: pussy riot beaten by cossacks.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

watch this before you make a point
youtu.be/1vdiEABLFoo

Ok CIA nigger, everybody here believes u.

reported to the kgb

Attached: touched_by_a_glownigger.png (1289x823, 1.06M)

KYS homozoomer

Based Putin

Attached: 1578568816429.png (307x403, 188.49K)

OP is a dick sucking nigger pedophile who takes it up the ass from Hillary Clinton.

Attached: milley.jpg (851x712, 136.21K)

Ivans are going to get the German treatment that they so deserve lmao :DDDDDDD no amerimutt charity for you either

Nice try shill faggot

based cosak chads

How bad is your inflation right now ?

You are a shill.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

If your opinion mattered, you'd be president.

I still hate every single one of you dysgenic chink fags
I dont even care about this war, you are just ugly and whining fuckers, your whole language sounds like a whining baby

Attached: whitest russian.webm (320x576, 1.44M)

Then do something about it

fuck off

"Fucking cocksuckers. Allah Akbar failed. Madomed (Kadirov's general) didn't pass. Fucking cocksuckers. Babe got wet. Ahh. Got his ass exploded. Good. Our buddies are working. Kalashnikovs got burned, fuck."
streamable.com/j3e473
Armor being stolen by tractor
streamable.com/h745av
Entite Kadirov's chechen column faggots destroyed to ashes
streamable.com/hw3a7g
A column hit by a drone
streamable.com/y3dmlj
NLAW hit on a tank from 100 meters
streamable.com/vthzzr
Message to Kadirov and Chechens while putting bullets into salo (pork lard/fat)
"Dear muslim friends, you'll not go to paradise in our country, go home"
streamable.com/rxwu81

Why are the police in Russia so loyal to Putin ?

If you aren't willing to lay down your life to stop him then he does represent your country. Revolution or GTFO

>100%

Attached: 1646091013304.jpg (1280x720, 205.1K)

nice shitpost, didnt read, 3/10

Why hasn't someone suicided him yet?

"Putin threatened the whole world with nuclear weapons, something no one had ever done before."
Who is Nikita Khrushchev.

Attached: Bracco Italiano XI.png (450x360, 149.59K)

Blah blah blah, don’t you know we already know to separate leader from its people. Relax brother, we aren’t going to hurt civilians