Putinbros… I don’t feel so good

Putinbros… I don’t feel so good

Attached: 715B686E-EA47-4E8C-98B3-AA24D96F63E0.jpg (1284x764, 297.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.mercopress.com/2022/02/28/argentine-ice-cream-parlor-halts-sale-of-russian-cream-flavor
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honk

>tkd

I thought he was a judoist.

Oh no. He's going to forget how to flying kick a Korean off a horse.

>revoked
Who fucking cares he didn't unlearn everything he was taught did he?

Uh oh, I guess he lost half his moveset.

>black belt
racist anyway

Yes he did, he was taught HONOR

He can get it again. It only takes about 6 months.

I am going to kill putin

You don't learn honour from Koreans lmao

Lol as if Putin gives a fuck about all this petty jew shit

Attached: CH33CKED.gif (352x264, 1.51M)

Virtual signaling. But sometimes when people feel helpless, they have to do something to not go crazy.

TKD is lame as shit, plus is honorary opn that shit, he is a legit judop and sambo black belt tough

TKD is good for balance and it has some decent kicks but by itself it isn't all that great.

>Putin: Oh no, a deadly ninja assassin! But i cant use my Teakwondo killer move, because they took away my black belt!
Sounds like an Austin Powers movie. I like it but we all know this happens:
>Putin: Oh no, a deadly ninja assassin! I will just use my lazer gun. Best i set it on vaporizing!

>"NOOOOO Not my hecking McDojo belt!"

They are seething so hard that they lost their grip on reality and think taking away his certification will somehow make him less skilled in martial arts.

Attached: 20220228_183024.jpg (720x516, 151.8K)

it was probably honorary in the first place.

based

This is big. Putin is vulnerable to Korean attacks now.

fast whimpy kicks, totally deformed by deportivism, it fucking sucks

>McDojo
Russians got some funny fake martial arts shit, but mcdojo is specifically American. Don't project.

Damn, I guess he just instantly forgot all that shit he learned then.

Argentina is here to stop this war. Putin will NEVER recover from this.

en.mercopress.com/2022/02/28/argentine-ice-cream-parlor-halts-sale-of-russian-cream-flavor

>An ice cream parlor in the Argentine city of Córdoba has decided to temporarily suspend the sale of the “Russian cream” flavor to protest against Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine.

>The business owner also placed a sign in front of the store telling clients what to expect. “Sorry for the inconvenience. The sale of the Russian Cream flavor is temporarily suspended. Thank you very much.“

>“There is a worldwide repudiation of different associations. I do not belong to any of them, but it is a grain of sand to contribute, in rejection of what Russia is doing at this time,” he stressed.

>He added customers were surprised when they saw the sign, but they support the initiative.

What does Russian ice cream taste like?

Oil and Vodka