What's with this dude and tables

Dude's more scared of covid than he is of sanctions

Attached: putin.jpg (940x580, 125.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20210831182527/https://twitter.com/curvesteepener/status/1432748609225695233
sunnah.com/riyadussaliheen/19/26
sunnahonline.com/library/beliefs-and-methodology/81-status-of-the-sunnah-in-islam
instagram.com/p/B4UZO1OAqa1/
livescience.com/43884-medieval-arabs-ate-lizards.html
sunnah.com/muslim/34/64
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Baghdad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timur#Campaigns_in_the_Levant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capture_of_Baghdad_(1534)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capture_of_Baghdad_(1624)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capture_of_Baghdad_(1638)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1733)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Baghdad_(1917)
nairaland.com/3351465/shiite-safavids-desecration-grave-imam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Hanifa_Mosque#Ottoman_era
sonsofsunnah.com/2016/08/03/the-graveworshipping-shiite-safavids-defiled-abu-hanifahs-grave/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safavid_Iran
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably can't be arsed to set up a smaller conference room with a smaller table.

litmus test.
the smart person sits next to him so he doesn't have to yell.

He has AIDS and is immunocompromised

Attached: b21.jpg (470x325, 22.81K)

Arabs

Attached: History of Arabs.gif (1880x3452, 1.92M)

It's a power moved similar to Trump's retarded handshake, Putin sits at an absurd distance from everyone else as a means of psychologically bullying others via unnecessary distance which in turn gets others to see him as more important/more powerful and respected.

Attached: 1635070091062.webm (270x480, 406K)

Arabs

Attached: Qing China Arabs.png (1456x3154, 1.99M)

I think it's so the other guys aren't in the camera shot

Why doesn't he have the other dudes move their chairs closer to him. Like how the fuck do you even hear each other?

wow a sane poster

Arabs

Attached: Arabian.png (1880x3301, 970.04K)

Its a power move.

He has a mic and isn't listening to anyone.

Arab slaves under the rule of the Albanian bull Muhammad Ali.

Attached: Egypt_under_Muhammad_Ali_Dynasty_map_en.png (1998x2253, 1022.02K)

>Arab slaves under the rule of the Albanian bull Muhammad Ali.

Attached: Egypt_under_Muhammad_Ali_Dynasty_map_en (1).png (1920x2165, 1.27M)

How the Turks tortured their conquered Arab slaves.

Attached: The_Gaunche,_Turkish_capital_punishment.jpg (750x1162, 291.66K)

Turks torturing Arabs to death.

Attached: Ottomans and Arabs.jpg (953x1199, 229.08K)

Arabs

Attached: Arabia history.gif (1880x2462, 1.56M)

This is what the Ottomans did to Sunni Arab men after raping Sunni Arab women.

web.archive.org/web/20210831182527/https://twitter.com/curvesteepener/status/1432748609225695233

> "he's khooroooojing"

>I don't condone general khurooj, except against cases of univocal zog

>e.g. I quite appreciate spears being driven through Najdī seditionists and their mutilated bodies fed to dogs by the Ottomans. A Sunnī classic.

Attached: E-IirECUUAUMYcN.jpg (640x640, 122.25K)

I was wondering about this the otherday.
I thought if I was a diplomat, I would just grab my chair and move it next to him and say "I would like to hear you better Mr Putin" or something.

How can any negotiations happen when this is how they meet.

Eating locusts is sunna in Sunni Islam. According to the Hadith of Sunnis Muhammad are locusts while on war raids and eating locusts is an Arab Bedouin custom. They believe eating locusts to be good for health.

sunnah.com/riyadussaliheen/19/26

sunnahonline.com/library/beliefs-and-methodology/81-status-of-the-sunnah-in-islam

Sunni Arabs believe camel urine is medicine since it says in their Hadith. Arab Bedouins wash their hair with camel urine, eat lizards and locusts which are also permitted by Sunni Hadith.

The eating of lizards is Halal for Sunni Muslims and it's in the hadith. Persians called Arabs lizard eaters since Medieval times.

instagram.com/p/B4UZO1OAqa1/

livescience.com/43884-medieval-arabs-ate-lizards.html

sunnah.com/muslim/34/64

Attached: E-IioeKVkAUfv6A.jpg_.jpg (1002x1174, 215.77K)

Arab history of being turned into mystery meat mongrel mutts by foreign invading rapists.

Turco-Mongol invasions of Iraq for a millenia

Baghdad was sacked 6 times between the Mongols in 1258 and British in 1917. Timur (Tamerlane), Ottomans, Safavids and Nader Shah all sacked and raped in Baghdad severely.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Baghdad
>Siege of Baghdad (1258), Mongol conquest of Baghdad
>Siege of Baghdad (1401), by Tamerlane
>Capture of Baghdad (1534), Ottoman–Safavid Wars
>Capture of Baghdad (1624), Ottoman–Safavid Wars
>Siege of Baghdad (1625), Ottoman–Safavid Wars
>Capture of Baghdad (1638), Ottoman–Safavid Wars
>Siege of Baghdad (1733), Ottoman-Persian Wars
>Fall of Baghdad (1917), World War I

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timur#Campaigns_in_the_Levant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capture_of_Baghdad_(1534)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capture_of_Baghdad_(1624)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capture_of_Baghdad_(1638)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1733)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Baghdad_(1917)

Attached: Arab camel urine piss drink.jpg (707x936, 93.77K)

Safavid raped the Arabs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Hanifa_Mosque#Ottoman_era

>After the invasion of Baghdad by the Safavid dynasty in 1508, Abu Hanifa mosque and school were destroyed and abolished, due to sectarian conflicts that the Safavids had.[12]

sonsofsunnah.com/2016/08/03/the-graveworshipping-shiite-safavids-defiled-abu-hanifahs-grave/

>When Ismail 1st seized Baghdad in 1508 AD, Sunni Muslims were massacred. The tombs of the Abbasid Caliphs were destroyed. Even the tombs of the jurist Imam Abu Hanifah and Abdul-Qadir al-Jilani were not spared and were literally desecrated. After the Safavids were pushed out the Ottomans on the other hand never retaliated against Shi’ite shrines and populations in Iraq. Here a list of the crimes of the savage pagan, Isma’il Safawi:

>“Many architectural monuments of Sunnis were destroyed. One of those architectural monuments was the tomb of the founder of the Hanafi madhab, Abu Hanifa (rahimahullah). The tomb included a mosque and an adjactent madrasa. The mosque and the madrassa at the grave of Abu Hanifah (rahimahullah) was built by the Saljuks. On the command of Shah Ismail Safawi 1st, the mosque and madrassa were destroyed to the ground. Then they made a hole in the grave of Abu Hanifah. They took the bones of Abu Hanifa out of the grave and instead buried a dog inside of it. After that, they made a toilet on the grave. In the streets of Baghdad, the Kizilbashis (Turkic Alevi army of the Safavids) anounced that whoever goes to this toilet to relieve himself, he will be given 25 tabriz Dinars.(1). At that moment, a Qommi (from the Shia city of Qom) poet was next to Ismail. A poem of this poet was written on the wall of the toilet. The poem went as follow:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safavid_Iran

Attached: تاريخ العرب History of the Arabs.jpg (1880x3452, 1.83M)

Arabs

Attached: Arabian history.png (1880x3452, 1.3M)

Arab

Attached: Arab histories.png (1880x2462, 654.14K)

Well, I’m sort of an inseder, and I can hook you up with this.

So Klaus called Putin and said that he should play a bigger role, you know, like he should look bigger. Putin, as you know, his not so big physically, he was little butthurt. But Klaus handled the situation well, all good now, and Putin understood, what it meant.

So it was about Putin being the one and only bad guy in this shit show and this was his idea. Kind a lame if you ask me, you know, get a huge table and be like some sort of king sitting in the end of it alone. Fucking Putin his fucking it up, nobody cares or understands about fucking big tables and shit. But Klaus has it all covered, trust me, this will go as planned.