There's one thing i still don't understand

If Russian have aerial superiority, then why do Ukrainians bomb their supply convoys with bayraktar drones constantly?

Attached: yikes.png (1345x836, 1.69M)

Turkish drones

WOULD RUSSIA EVER LIE BROS???

Attached: SFR2_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28.14K)

Why don't the Russian vehicles try to Fucking drive for cover or Doge!?

I mean how old was Top Gun, like 40 years ago, when they get the missile lock on you the alarms are Fucking blaring like at the beginning of the movie when that dude started crying because he couldn't escape missile lock.

Like Fucking launch your smoke screens or flares and shit, don't just sit there and get exploded by the missile! Do they not think it is a real missile locking onto them!?

Turkish drones are invisible to radars?

turkey, mechanical turks and turkish drones

Vehicles weren't properly set up or on alert.

Might surprise you but Russia doesn't have air superiority.

>try invincible

I've seen empty trucks.

Top kek

They Turks drones are taking of from Romania and are getting intel from the US. Also Russian AA is fucking shit against slow moving drones.

do you imply those were just drone trucks?

If they are small enough and low enough, yes.

Yes, it is basically invisible on radar. It carries 4 hellfire missiles and is about the size of a king sized bed.

My guess is they're forbidden to defend themselves. Russia would conquer Ukraine in one day, either Pootin is playing with his food or trying to scare the jews away from the government

Drones are hard to detect with the radar they have, the best way to combat them is with a plane, not ground radar and SAM. Ukraine is still so full of AA that they can't just fly around patrolling. So they just sit in the open and get their equipment destroyed, fuel blown up, and convoys butchered.
We saw the same thing when Azerbaijan against Russian equipment in the field.

>Russian have aerial superiority
They don't.

>Pootin is playing with his food or trying to scare the jews away from the government
How does he scare himself?

Attached: 1645997136962.jpg (2560x2444, 538.22K)

But what about when it gets a missile lock!? At that point it should be Fucking exposed! There should be blaring warning alarms going off indicating that they have a missile lock!

Because this footage is not from Ukraine

Putin doesn't have God on his side, that's why he's losing. God is always on side of innocent people defending themselves, that's why even with a smaller military Ukraine is still winning.

This. These fucking retards believing everything they hear. 99% of the info about this war is propaghandi

>I mean how old was Top Gun, like 40 years ago, when they get the missile lock on you the alarms are Fucking blaring like at the beginning of the movie when that dude started crying because he couldn't escape missile lock.
Because There is no heat seeking signature built into it. it's a computer that calculates drop by basic height and forward motion. it's a dumb bomb just like a WWII carpet bomb. just a single bomb, the drone figures the perfect moment to drop.

Such small drones have small Radar cross section but usually radars can detect them. I guess next AA radar was too far away.

Someone tell the Russians to stop rolling in convoys, the laser precise Turk drones will get them again!

Convoys just keep rolling in unmolested, WHERE ARE THE BAYRAKTAR, WHERE ARE THE TURKUKARS?!

Attached: 1646089294633.jpg (960x519, 136.33K)

The footage we got today showed two drones working in concert. One drone was taking the footage, and the second drone was in the Ivanigger killing business.

Let me help:

"Air superiority is defined as being able to conduct air operations “without prohibitive interference by the opposing force.” Air supremacy goes further, wherein the opposing air force is incapable of effective interference."

They have air superiority but not supremacy. Chances are it'd be too expensive to keep up the supremacy so they have to cheap out.

Two of the videos shown today shows the drones blowing up an AA radar truck, and an SAM truck. I think is safe to say that Russa has spent zero time developing anti drone defenses.

Russian have shilkas and tunguskas for convoy protection against such small shit like drones, however I haven't seen many of them in vids with damaged vehicles, just abandoned one two days ago

>why don't Russian vehicles try to drive
that takes fuel user....

nato awac's over Poland/Romania can tell where Russian aa radar is active so the drones most likely fly in dead areas

Any Forums is smarter than me

Turkish drones fly above radar.

Attached: iu-602.jpg (512x512, 58.17K)

Buk and its radar vehicle can't do anything when they move.

because thats footage from syria.

Attached: 1646088412104.jpg (572x535, 44.79K)

but they do. Contrary to the twitter lies.

>russians have air superiority
They dont. Thats the point. They're failing, miserably.

found it on google, i don't archive every bayraktar strike i find on the internet.

So all the drone videos are CGI?

Post proof then.

>Russia would never lie about anything
>But all information about Russian losses by the Ukrainians is a lie
They're both lying desu.

>constantly
are there constants in 6 days?

Fake. Russia could just use an Electro magnetic strike to make them fall out of the sky

Air superiority wouldn't allow drones to massacre them nigger.