None of you stand for anything and are just internet contrarians in you're little safe space. So much for "red pilled"

None of you stand for anything and are just internet contrarians in you're little safe space. So much for "red pilled"

Attached: 1630360176575.png (443x442, 214.6K)

Greatest thread in the last 3 days.

So?

based democrat poster

I'll be real, I'm just here for the happening and I only post to say things I know will upset someone or make them insecure because I think it's funny

>Contrarian
Everything is.
Except
Ridin with Biden.

That's why we are all here, user. It's a larp.

Attached: nikocado 1.png (875x640, 823.07K)

Try doing something that isn't fake and/or gay for once in your life and maybe we won't reject everything about you by default.

Attached: 1645219561829.gif (512x512, 425.64K)

Contrarian is a strawman and you are baiting. We know the globohomo agenda to a slight degree and oppose anything to do with it. Putin was part of the WEF, and the guy from ukraine is a literal jew. Fuck you, get out of here

>politically incorrect
>contrarian
These are not the same. Politically incorrect stand in opposition to those who politically correct -i.e., globohomo and all related memes, thoughts, and expressions. Contrarian is just being opposite to be opposite.

It is choice, not a reaction. We were always against you, your actions only make it more obvious that we are not like you.

Yes, and?

>contrarians
new discord buzzword. Must have learnt it in uni last week

based retards taking the bait

Attached: 1354943274381[1].jpg (400x300, 32.6K)

ratio yt

These fucking dipshit retards wouldn't know what to stand for if it smacked them across their fucking faces. I hate you all and hope you die miserable deaths.

>everyone I dislike is a tranny
the mind of a chudoid is truly fascinating

There is no bait. If you are here, then I talked to the right person.
>Talk to the audience
>Not your opponent

Based.

Love you too mom! Now to go to bed

based retard takes the bait AGAIN LFMFAOOOOOO

You're

>taking the bait
I prefer the term "charitable (you) donator"

>Any Forums
>Not a troon
Yeah okay bro tell me another one.

Attached: you.jpg (1649x931, 131.8K)