COVID FUNGUS REVERSE TRANSCRIPTASE CONFIRMED

DONT TAKE THE VACCINE!!
DONT GET COVID EITHER!!

Inside the coronavirus is a payload.
Its the DNA of the auris fungus that was transcribed into RNA and packed within the corona virus.

If you get infected you sweat spores.

Corona + Auris + Mycovirus + retrovirus (HIV)

They engineered some kind of hybrid corona/bacteriophage attachment protein retrovirus (HIV) that attaches to human cells, gets into cells, uses reverse transcriptase to produce a variant that then attaches to say mitochonria within those cells using the evolutionary rickettsia link to pre human evolution and use the mitchondrial dna hijack to cause some kind of horizontal gene transfer between cells without it directly affecting cellular nucleus dna, so the cell might not notice to put genes in other cells that then express those genes at some later date.

I think its theoretially possible but way out of our technological ability for hundreds of years, it would be a type of targeted retrovirus gene therapy tech directed at mitochondria

IE you could design a virus to enter somebodies respiratory system, for it to then hijack cellular mechanisms and shift genes into liver cells thats produce liver cancer. You would need a large multi ethnic sample of dna data like from one of those ancestry websites to build up large data stores of receptor information in populations, but it doesnt seem theoretically impossible, just technically very very difficult.

youtube.com/watch?v=MjxlvduyJyc&t

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 11.31.04 PM.png (942x392, 247.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29777096
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4745023/
cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2019/06/study-colonized-candida-auris-patients-shed-fungus-skin
mbio.asm.org/content/10/4/e01397-19
journals.plos.org/plospatho
fingfx.thomsonreuters.com/gfx/legaldocs/gdvzykdllpw/Pittman FOIA Order.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please read the documents. All of it was researched in Wuhan.
The payload is a modified version of Auris.

They engineered some kind of hybrid corona/bacteriophage attachment protein retrovirus (HIV) that attaches to human cells, gets into cells, uses reverse transcriptase to produce a variant that then attaches to say mitochonria within those cells using the evolutionary rickettsia link to pre human evolution and use the mitchondrial dna hijack to cause some kind of horizontal gene transfer between cells without it directly affecting cellular nucleus dna, so the cell might not notice to put genes in other cells that then express those genes at some later date.

I think its theoretially possible but way out of our technological ability for hundreds of years, it would be a type of targeted retrovirus gene therapy tech directed at mitochondria.

fragility of rna is also a factor i imagine ( it would mutate and break the gene expression), and the lenth of the viral rna/dna wouldnt be long enough for too many genes.

Wonder if it could be done at a molecular nanotech level not using DNA but DNA binding nanostructures, xeno nucleic acids i guess, ie DNA like molecules that trick ribosomes into protein encoding specific ways, there are lot of nasty chemicals that can bind to dna base molecules, granted all the ones i know about cause cancer as they fuck with dna encoding.
>XNAs have shown complementarity with DNA and RNA nucleotides, suggesting potential for its transcription and recombination.
And we technically know of about half a dozen xeno nucleic binders that can replace ATGC, so thats non classified information in the public domain, id imagine bioweapons research using non dna/rna genetic encoding would be highly classified, but theoretically possible.

Attached: 1581269274964.jpg (1434x1196, 668.74K)

is this the kind of fungus i can put on my jock itch from my crotch rot surgery?

>experiments in the model bacterium E. coli have demonstrated the ability for XNA to serve as a biological template for DNA in vivo
they can theoretically code genetic information to encode for genes without even using dna/rna.

And they've done it, not just theoretically but admitted experimentally with ecoli, and thats non classified information.

So if they are perhaps 25 years ahead of this in the classified domain, they might very well already have non dna/rna bioweapons that could hijack your cellular mechanisms for god knows what kind of gene expression.

They engineered a virus that has adapters built in.
Those adapters are derived from a bacteriophage protein - retrovirus (HIV) that can insert code inside your cells, that code instructs your cell to reverse transcribe RNA to DNA and produce spores inside your transpiration glands is taking advantage of anevolutionary rickettsia link that is inside of us before we were even humans, that link is used to Hijack your cell. Those spores also have the entire genome of Corona inside of them the adapter they used there is a modified mycorivrus to "infect" a modified Auris fungi.

The spore is only important for one thing. Infect an AREA and Objects for a long time. Corona can live inside the spores indefinitly and auris is known to survive pretty decently in and outdoors.

Attached: 1581136776457.jpg (1031x888, 497.71K)

GET OUT OF THE CITIES!!!
The DNA of Auris Fungi is transcribed to RNA and stored as RNA inside Corona. Its using a retrovirus (HIV) to reverse transcribe Auris to DNA in the transpiration glands. IE you sweat spores laced with corona virus ttps://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/7819/frontiers-in-fungal-virus-research

Canidia Auris in China. It kills people.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29777096
Interspecies gene manipulation for complex mechanisims.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4745023/

Canidia Auris Just leaks out of people I guess.
cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2019/06/study-colonized-candida-auris-patients-shed-fungus-skin

Political expediency.
mbio.asm.org/content/10/4/e01397-19

A Canidia auris VACCINE totally left out of the Canidia auris wikipage for some reason.Tested on mice.
journals.plos.org/plospatho

Corona is a virus it contains a few goodies. In normal cells, your cell will make more of the virus. In transpiration cells it will cut out alot of its rna and unwrap and transcribe so that your cell is making spores that contain the virus instead. You spread the spores that can live in a house, outdoors, nature for indefinite and as soon as someone is touching the spores that person is getting infected and it will roll out the virus inside of you.

Attached: 1581110155584.png (243x280, 92.63K)

you can time this with a heartbeat, counter and killswitch to give the whole a life cycle a shelf life of n time can be decades or years or months unless you want to permanently stop humans from repopulating in that area.

Rna can be transcribed to dna.

Retrovirus

The initial conversion of RNA to DNA — going in reverse of the central dogma — is called reverse transcription, and viruses that use this mechanism are classified as retroviruses. A specialized polymerase, reverse transcriptase, uses the RNA as a template to synthesize complementary and double-stranded DNA molecule.

Virus contains a payload. Payload is a fungi spore component that can be wrapped out and trascribed inside your sweat glands. You then sweat out spores those spores contain the virus. The spores can live outdoors indefinitly and will infect animals and humand and unpack the virus in its viral form.

Its a virus that brings his own carrier wrapped inside its rna

using telomere length and cell division cycles as a timer

Attached: 1581551422174.webm (512x640, 2.91M)

READ what I wrote. Don't say you weren't warned.

I told you since Jan 2020 about this and only now it comes out.

Attached: 1580560189688.png (583x601, 277.44K)

have a free bump

Shutcho bitch ass up I ain't reading any of that

>t-t-the virus contains a puh-puh-puh-payload
Nigga shut up fr

I've already taken the cure bro.

Attached: blue_skin_disorder.original.png (941x917, 1.14M)

kawaii uwu

Attached: OP_sucks_cocks_in_hell.jpg (760x596, 174.27K)

You guys are FUCKED beyond believe.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 11.44.44 PM.png (962x406, 268.87K)

Oh so the shit spreads by spores? No wonder its never going away.

>If you get infected you sweat spores.
Literally The Last of Us

Attached: 69B642FA-9E17-43EC-8490-6CBC308E6E35.gif (500x280, 990.76K)

Alex Jones told us this 2 years ago, where have you all been? Oh that's right cucking to the government and MSM

>DONT TAKE THE VACCINE!!
>DONT GET COVID EITHER!!
This was my strategy from the early days of /cvg/ before that svenfaggot came to derail it.
It was always a Frankenstein, the shot was as well

Do you have any screen grabs from the early days of /cvg/ where they talked about the virus being merged with a fungus to make it "sticky"?
Wasnt there a person saying that early on?

Meds

schizophrenia aside, the pfizer CDC court order release window ends tomorrow, I'm excited to read the toxicology reports
fingfx.thomsonreuters.com/gfx/legaldocs/gdvzykdllpw/Pittman FOIA Order.pdf

TAKE ZE INJEKTIONN

Attached: 1645761072245.jpg (480x419, 67.71K)

afungus?

Well if this is true I'm already fucked,we all had covid. O well GG niggers

At this point who hasn't gotten covid? Literally impossible unless you live in a bunker for the last 2 years.

Me

Never tested
I wouldn't know

And here we go, a new pseudo-schizo narrative to distract from the real research on genome integration.
Get fucked, shill.

I actually take care of my health so I never got it

I remember your posts. What's your verdict, Are we all fucked?

No one cares. I will never wear a mask, get tested, get ((("vaccinated"))), live in fear, or believe kikes ever.

What now retard

That's this guy.

Attached: 1585448110819.jpg (1812x1242, 567.03K)

Even if you take care of your health it will still enter your system and multiply, its just how fast your system can combat it.

who could be exempt unless they are in closed-off communities since 2019 then?? will we all, including the elites, ect, all die? you too then nigga. What's done is done. I didn't take the injections and that is the only thing in our control. That seemed like the entire goal. If they wanted us to all get covid they wouldn't have locked us down.

QRD