Why do all the vaccinated people support Ukraine?

Attached: 24E3E907-7A62-4FDC-B711-EF957037EB45.png (1080x1080, 168.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because they don't fear education, knowledge, and advancement towards a brighter tomorrow

reddit said ukraine good. even though they are nazis.

rent free pride means getting every drop of dopamine that comes through your phone vibrator

Attached: 1646004693281.jpg (819x1024, 151.25K)

But they believe in the principles of force and coercion and killing babies so logically they should be team Putin.

Anti-vaxx was a Russian psyop. Why do you think you all got tricked into downloading Telegram and openly supporting sedition?

You got fucked by psyops and turned against your own interests.

because the fake virus narrative is over, now the hivemind turns towards ukraine and war and what have you

I know, why do I find myself at a contrarian position wilth basically all of humanity these last few years?

is that you or the spike proteins speaking?

Because the media told them too, which is why the also let Pfizer btfo their DNA

Oh it’ll be bright, don’t worry

Attached: DCE484C4-60A4-4977-B217-34D54D45CDB8.jpg (828x638, 275.49K)

ah, yes
the classic 'lets ignore all the problems on earth and just focus on moving the super rich to space where they will be safe from the pending civil war on earth.

Save us a ticket, guys! I've got a spare £3 billion!

Implying we aren’t vaxxing our own babies to death, that we haven’t bombed people on every continent but Antarctica, that our leaders don’t rape children, and they definitely don’t make bio weapons using Moderna gene sequences

They do. It’s for that reason I will never fight for America in any war.

Yeah nice try FBI. You should head to that bunker soon, enraged plebs are going to rip you limb from limb

Attached: D94D3BEC-E199-4DE5-9A2D-8911D6E355C2.jpg (741x471, 437.32K)

conformity.
the media tells them what to think and feel - they are utterly dependent on it.

Because they still haven't learned to think for themselves and still believe everything the TV tells them. Proving the vax is a good thing for the sheep to die of. Because they'll never fucking change. Not ever. They will never learn.

Because they're prone to making stupid, uninformed, self contradictory decisions at the sleightest suggestion of globohomo.

it mostly dumbass schizos being idiots
but in my country some medical instagram people did actually get contacted by a russian marketing agency to say bad things about the western vaccines, make of that what you will

The honest truth is because you spend too much time here.

I’ll fight for my family, my neighbors, and most of you faggots as you are my frens. I don’t serve zog, they can get fucked for all I care.

Attached: B6475E07-7934-40FB-8D3B-63045960FADC.jpg (743x744, 368.33K)

>they
nah it's the 5g bill gates microchips, I think the communist sissy hypno is starting to activate
pov you are a russian in moscow
what problems on earth? putin instigating war for his own personal gain with disregard for the care of his own citizens? yeah that's a problem

There's something to this for sure. It's definitely the same kind of "programming download" we are seeing with the ukraine narrative. The issue is, I have no fucking clue why this would benefit the elites, and why the fuck putin is going along with it.

I don't get the motivations at all, but the whole thing is fishy.

nanobots

Inshallah. The furnace for the faggots of r*ddit.

I am unvaxxed and would like to see a free Ukraine.

Oh dear God, please don’t psy-op me by telling me the vax is bursting people’s hearts and changing their DNA, anything but that….

How horrible to tell the truth to people. Actually pls post the name of the organization that contacted you so I can Venmo them

They believe whatever the television tells them they have no fucking brains

>Simply being what you all were 3 years ago is a psy-op.

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 74.68K)

It's called "social media" and it's social engineering and is the feds' most powerful tool to date for manufacturing consent.

>pov you are a russian in moscow

I pray for them and I pray for the real citizens of Ukraine and Europe. Globohomo aren’t people so in a perfect world, they would all get gorked and the innocent citizens would be safe.

Anyway, buy iodine pills frens

>because they don't fear indoctrination, propaganda, and advancement towards a pozzer tomorrow

Attached: 1646067334800.png (1126x328, 47.48K)

Based Russians, making sure we didn't get VAIDS. Least we can do to repay them is kill (((You))).

Based
>they
You

It's the default position they are told to take. I don't really see why I would have to choose a side when I have no say in the matter either way. These are just globalists fighting another dumb proxy war. Only this time it's in Ukraine, instead of in Syria, Iraq or Afghanistan.

globohomo just flew over my house and crashed a plane onto russian soil :00
screenshots don't make you a free thinker but go off
I've personally got 24 baby hits under my belt, aim to double that by the time I'm 45

Attached: 1607646182916.jpg (1124x1072, 656.63K)