Georgia marks first Ahmaud Arbery Day

>Georgia marks first Ahmaud Arbery Day as state ‘honors one of its most distinguished citizens’
>“On February 23, 2022, the State of Georgia honors one of its most distinguished citizens,” the resolution said, describing Arbery as a loving son, brother and athlete, “prior to the senseless loss of his life because of the color of his skin.”
Is this peak clown world?
archive.is/qyObB

Attached: number-one-jogger.jpg (1029x1372, 180.98K)

I hate my country. I wish it wasn’t so gay. I wish my countrymen were not so cucked and pathetic (on average).

>a loving son, brother and athlete
What about drug-addict?

Does everyone get a free hammer?

Or twice convicted felon

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 132.58K)

Not quite peak, just nigger peak. Never forget all niggers are homosexual marxist racists.

The Jogger of Georgia. The Black Lunger. My hero.

What about multiple felon?

Why would you name your kid Armed Robbery?

>Is this peak clown world?
Almost there.

Time for green pilled anons to congregate, start a lodge, and manifest the Umbrella Corporation.

The white race is pathetic and retarded.

Attached: booksatansatan.png (764x744, 159.02K)

NIGGER
NIGGER

NIGGER
NIGGER

I still can't get over how this nigger sounds like Armed Robbery

There is no nigger too niggardly for the Amerimutt nigger worship cult. In fact, the worse the better for the ongoing globohomo humiliation ritual.

3 whyte bois for the price of 1 (arbery)
4 whyte bois for the price of 1 (floyd
many whyte bois for the price of 1 (guy with the car)

if its a war then it looks like we're winning

Attached: 92f.png (680x370, 86.51K)

>one of its most distinguished citizens
you spell disgusting wrong

Sometimes I wish I was born black so that no one would have any expectations of me.

niggers gunna nigg

It's not a war yet. When it does become one you and your buddies will be dead. 5% of your women will make excellent concubines (only the hottest negresses). The remainder to be ground into hog slop.

lol they would still expect you to vote democrat assuming that youre not a felon yet

>because of the color of his skin

Not because he attempted to disarm an old White man and got the business end of a Remington. Jesus Christ. Peak clown.

Reminder that Georgia has a replublican governor and legislature.

Georgia was also that put a couple decades in prison for calling some niggers that were threatening them niggers.

Yeah, fuck the Ukro Nazis. Arbery is much more important. He literally dindu nuffins just joggin' onto somebody else's property to check out some stuff that he totally wasn't gonna come back later with a van full of homies to grab.

>Reminder that Georgia has a replublican governor and legislature.
Yeah. The right once again trying to impress people who despise them and spitting in the face of their own base.

Attached: nice-house.jpg (539x480, 52.98K)

The poop brothers in chicango and Baltimore are doing all the work poop colored woman.