Welp, it’s over

>Zelensky wants to join EU
This can mean only one thing: negotiations failed and Zelensky is a jewish plant who doesn’t even want to remotely de-escalate the war. If Ukraine joins the EU, that means world war 3. Zelensky is literally declaring world war 3 and nukes WILL fly, you can only hope that world leaders will have some restraint and only evaporate a few cities before deciding they’ve had their fill for war for this half century. I thought that this was another nothingburger a few days ago but this is the worst thing Zelensky could do short of outright joining NATO, the only hope now is that Russia succeeds in planting a new government in Ukraine without western interference and that won’t happen

Attached: BBE7B10D-34FE-4EEF-ACCA-FBD1CD2B94FF.jpg (528x337, 117.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/pnY6L4isu3Qo/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Zelensky is a jewish plant
Did this take you 10 years to find out lmao

we all know this. now there will be an emergency vote for them to join nato, which will mean Putin is attacking a nato nation, and WW3 will kick off
>yourehereforever.png
i just dont have the meme handy

The Pollacks will probably push for it also, like the kike slaves they are.

ah yes joining the EU is something the aggressor would do

>implying Putin won't go for Finland anyways for joining NATO too
>implying Putin won't help China take Taiwan
WWIII is inevitable

retards be like
>wanting to join the EU is so bad, join this instead

Attached: amazing russian allies.png (181x651, 19.14K)

Trump said that's a symptom of these so-called "God worshipping" Jews. They specifically avoid peace, like the President of Israel - they specifically want war.

Can't help nor cure such demons~

Fingers crossed they take out Commiefornia before the treaties are brought out.

checked, but at least they arent the tiny hat brigade
id unironically rather be allied with this

user I..

Attached: funny-gif-ukraine-russia-eu.gif (286x237, 1.63M)

yes I knew that the ukrainian government was a nato proxy and that Zelensky was Jewish but until now I doubted that there was a full on Jewish conspiracy to start ww3

Reads to me as a desperation move. Hoping euros will throw them a bone. That's not going to happen though, the central/eastern countries will veto immediately. Poland and Hungary do not want to fight Russia under any circumstances.

He's literally openly a jew. Jews are always foreigners in whatever country they are in. He is not Ukrainian and never could be. He is safe while Ukrainians die, Russian die, the jews win. Always the jews are safe, win, and laugh.

Attached: schlomolaughing1.jpg (1024x615, 178.96K)

>it's Ukraine's fault for acting like some sovereign, independent nature that's not beholden to Russia!

kys shill
do you think Canada gets to dictate US policies

>Russia
>Iran
>North Korea
>and a bunch of literally whos
WW3 will be over in less than a year

cool false dichotomy smol brane. ukraine is a buffer state, nobody wants them to join either side, and russia only cares about ukraine insofar as it isn't joining NATO and it isn't trying to provoke russian retaliation for the kike homosexuals who run NATO by persecuting ethnic russians in eastern ukraine.

Attached: 1621636685436.jpg (700x957, 70.31K)

>makeing russia litterly bankrupt leading to eather divergent technology streams and mass suffering
or just mass surrering

>arming a country they are at war with leading to an unwinnable battle for them that will never end

its like their trying to make him nuke something .....

none of those ever called me racist

bitchute.com/video/pnY6L4isu3Qo/

>check'd
Myanmar?
lol, is that the name they're going with this week?

>presecuting ethnic russians in easter ukraine
Made up
Also Ukraine is literally mostly Russians except the very west

Zelensky applying to join the EU is just a stunt. Western Europeans are happy enough to cheerfully supply Ukraine with everything they need to turn their country into a quagmire for Putin, but they don't actually want to fight a war with Russia.

Ukraine applying to join the EU doesn't make them a member, anymore than their applying to join NATO did. Unless the EU member states collectively accept the Ukraine they will not ever be a member, by definition, and they wouldn't do that until the war is over, if at all.

tl;dr cool nothingburger OP

If he can't take Ukraine, he probably doesn't stand a chance against Finland.
China is distancing itself from Russia, they don't want the world to end.

>none of those ever called me

fix'd

Attached: 1556387581982.jpg (768x960, 70.02K)