FATALITY

FATALITY

Attached: file.png (726x779, 631.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hcYbbsmO1Zw
t.me/ Uox-QLGpWTc3OGE0
youtube.com/watch?v=dJfyrlepG9E
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1498403064541331464/pu/vid/404x720/UDH8DZZukwSshrXz.mp4?tag=12
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/179594636/#179607978
web.archive.org/web/20220226051154/https://ria.ru/20220226/rossiya-1775162336.html
kaspersky.com/about/press-releases/2017_kaspersky-lab-opens-new-future-tech-lab-in-israel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

haha, stupid russian people. enjoy you're dictator.

How did Putin not plan for shit like this? Is he trying to BTFO his own country?

>if you don't like it make your own payment and banking sys- WAIT NO

Money should not exist at all

>people still wait to pay for the ticket and not act like a nigger.
based

This is a CIA propaganda thread.

>NOOOO HOW CAN PEOPLE PAY WITHOUT THEIR SMARTPHONE
With a fucking debit card.

Samsungchad reporting in

+30 million rubles (due to inflation)

I've been wondering this.
They had to be aware of everything that's been happening was going to happen, right?

nonsense like this is just proving putin right about the west desu.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA fuck vodkaniggers and the ugly manlet they worship

Turns out electing chuds as leaders has consequences

This is a blueprint for escaping globohomo , watch and learn

>paying for the metro

Attached: proofs.png (599x491, 115.17K)

>Don't worry we will just use cash
>Ticket is 6 ruble..8ruble..12ruble...oh my God

Enjoy your shitcoin

Hello Schwab

>the government can perfectly predict all market forces
wtf im a communist now?

neuther should dictators, nuclear weapons, wars, pollution........etc

Yes, yes, its me. Begin the warcrime.

Attached: 3A0F6FCC-7B26-49D7-A1D5-957B789585A7.jpg (200x180, 7.56K)

Clearly not. They expected to roll over Kyiv and have control of the entire country within a few days and for the west to apply minor sanctions but nothing major. Now they're doubling their interest rate and keeping trading closed, totally planned for.

Kinda scary how tech companies have all this control.

I would want some serious blood if my Applepay stopped working. Ain’t no way I’m going back to kind of world

>Not foreseeing that starting war with Ukraine would lead to heavy sanctions for Russia and a destroyed economy
Am I supposed to believe that Putin is this retarded?

sexual favors only?

Attached: file.png (500x662, 335.62K)

I stopped paying my phone bill 2 years ago.
Still works.
They don't want you ditching your smartphone...

Getting off from all those kike technocrat convenience surveillance is a good thing.

Honestly, if I was Russian this would annoy the Hell out of me. Why the fuck is my daily life being upturned because of some stupid fucking war about nothing in Ukraine nobody asked for? Why can't I live my life because Putin wants to kill Nazis 10000km away?

Putin still lives a largely analog lifestyle and doesn't understand zoomer wallets.

It took a team of 30+ government workers, millions of taxpayer dollars, and no less than 50 powerpoint presentations to settle on this meme to rally support against russia. How does it feel?

Neither should you.

While they distract us with muh WW3 they are preparing Digital ID based on Covid precedence.
youtu.be/hcYbbsmO1Zw

Meme magic & weaponized will help us in this struggle against mandates and digital ID.
A health freedom crypto project that helps to create a parallel society for the unvaxxed
>unvaxxed passport NFTs
>sperm vs vax p2e arcade
>unvaxxed jobs finder
>unvaxxed tinder
>unvaxxed airbnb
>blockchain ledger with censored medical information

Join us on our mission

t.me/ Uox-QLGpWTc3OGE0

Attached: 6FC3CE14-9049-4C40-9FE6-9E420DE00C0D.png (785x1124, 1.19M)

welp, this just show the power corporations have over countries they see as "good" and "evil".

All those people wearing masks...I am thinking the country itself just wants to end it all.

Even Russian poorfags use Apple crap

So the plan is to force them to kill Putin, right? It has to be.

>How did Putin not plan for shit like this?
shit like this was the fucking plan you absolute nigger

Or god forbid cash, you fucking retards saw in Canada that you can lose all your money for wrongthink and still dont have your money out of the banks.

Attached: teddyboi.jpg (634x435, 60.81K)

People keep telling me Russia is a shithole, but I’m looking at a picture taken in their subway and it is filled with white people behaving in an orderly manner. I wish our subways were like that.

This will be a wake up call to any nation not to use these types of payment systems if you happen to disagree with the US.

i still prefer pic related
it is much more apt as russians are like a broken record saying everything is fake

Attached: file.png (400x300, 108.26K)

Dystopian as fuck, but did Russia really not plan for things like this? Were they coasting on Soviet nostalgia for this long?

>when dogecoin is a more stable storage of wealth than cyrillic Monopoly money

Attached: B96FFB34-A25E-448A-A977-CD54244B2B90.jpg (828x674, 159.13K)

it just werks.

i get the joke, and it's a good one, but bear in mind for things already denominated in rubles this is probably a non-issue. it's only when buying things denominated in foreign currency that the exchange rate is going to hurt russia.

and really though, given their oil/gas exports to china/india/whoeverelseistan; they'll be able to get whatever forex they want/need. the sanctions and other petty crap is just foreign policy: virtuesignaling edition.
and besides, even if sanctions were actually effective, the russian people were raped by the tsars, raped by soviets, raped by the oligarchs. you can say more misery, but it's more of the same for these people.

Now watch and see if Apple and Google brick their phones.
This seems like a trial run of detaching a country from globalism.

this is the only correct answer

Ah ok, now kys

>you're
mutt education

This perfectly shows over reliance on digital systems and Russia is a far cry from some other nations that are running damn near 100% on digital systems.
Imagine if the electrical system got completely fucked.

Attached: E00FC09A-EE75-46E0-B6D6-ED7F03DE2E54.jpg (828x728, 168.91K)

this is everyone's future who disagrees with the narrative

I feel like this is what will happen to individuals who go against "them" in the far future.

Cyblat!

I lived for three years in Moscow and used the Metro every day. I never once saw anyone using any of that shite. The issue little cards with their own RFID chips like every other country. This is probably just a regular queue for the Metro since it's one of the busiest in the world. This reeks of 'take picture of thing and slap a caption on it and post it on Twitter for Twitter upvotes or whatever.'

Attached: 1633205585501.jpg (396x396, 27.51K)

>how did an oligarch not plan for his people
Probably because he was too busy stuffing his pockets

He could be showing the masses how evil and powerful big tech has become

proofs is a good meme. I would be genuinely surprised if it was made by government seat warmers

and that's based
I'm buying an iphone tomorrow

f you're relishing this, it's like rejoicing over unvaxxed people getting fired from their jobs and banned from buying groceries by globohomos.

Apple pay and Google pay should not exist in the first place.

If you are dependent on these woke big tech services and it would be a major inconvenience in your life when they decide to cancel you for any political reasons, you will be the same fickle as those Russians.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT MY SHEKELS

true but if invading another country is what's "evil" then good.

it's a really bad fucking plan to make your own citizenry poorer to get some clay, then.

you fucking jewish insect

>random row
>PUTIN DONE
kek

OH FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HADNT CONSIDERED THAT

Oh no
Some people are minorly inconvenienced
Surely this will cause Putin to withdraw!

If he wanted to be part of the western world he shouldn't have been openly hostile to us for his entire tenure in office.

Attached: CeRKWKFVAAIl6fj.jpg (600x338, 31.25K)

>a largely analog lifestyle
very kino

Attached: 1577485589042.jpg (1024x644, 68.59K)

Pic related?

Schwab wants money to exist, he just doesn’t want you to have it.

Starving his own citizens is part of the plan?

>Am I supposed to believe that Putin is this retarded?
well he's russian

youtube.com/watch?v=dJfyrlepG9E
It's full of Russians, user.

nah, they teach it correctly
people are just retarded

>what will happen to individuals who go against "them" in the far future.
where the fuck have you been? They already end people's bank accounts for going against the kikes.

>oh nooo i cant pay with my phonerinoooo

Banks arent working either Frenchie

How can China manage to have their own quite advance, if plagiarised, digital infrastructure while Russia is still mostly using western stuff? Putin let their biggest messaging service to be run by a bunch of dissidents living in America

indeed

Attached: check'emraus.png (457x457, 224.25K)

it will be man. you wont able to do anything. not even eat or use a hospital. you must suck the tranny cock or ELSE

even smart people underestimate how interconnected the world is and in how many ways people can fuck with them.

>people cheering this while not realizing it's literally coming to them soon

Because tech companies are more powerful than a government. This also shows Putin is based and doing the right thing.

this, probably the damage conrtol will come in the next days or weeks, till then much will happen

This is why you develop your own proprietary system like Japan, rather than relying on the fruits of globohomo.

Putin is one of them. He's always been controlled opposition.

They didnt expect the sanctions that they have gotten for sure. Shit even the pussy ass Swiss have sanctioned Russia.

Worse thing to happen so far.

It's literally a great dry run for ww3. The West feeding Russia sanctions piecemeal is only making them stronger.

>it's a really bad fucking plan to make your own citizenry poorer to get some clay, then.
almost like he's not actually doing anything to fight globohomo and is really just furthering the process.

Attached: 1643058541500.gif (280x301, 2.89M)

They will get forex at a much higher pricez they are basically almost bankrupt after 1 week, this is going to hurt hard. Iran and NK all have trade ties with China and India, and how does it go for them? As of now China and India are licking their lips, they are going to scalp every cent

Sounds a bit commie to me

This is a wet dream for anti-globo homo shills, no Western corporations taking their cut of every single transaction

it will depend in the perception of the corporation. If tag you as "bad" and you depend on their infrastructure, you are fucked.

It shouldn't surprise me that people would allow themselves to become so domesticated, but it does.

Attached: 7ad055f1d77c31fc8164c64e88d27045291cc7a72cfe525f4df5f99322835fa7.png (500x348, 83.93K)

Is this even real, no homegrown alternatives? wtf Russia.

>oh no, people have to go to an ATM, end of the world

Russia has been behind the times tech wise for like 900 years. I bet Europe is having second thoughts about all this tech stuff now too

Putin never takes public transport so he would never consider such things, the foolish old man.

Who tf uses apple pay for the train, we have train cards for a reason

And giving your soldiers in front lines 5 days after start of war . food that is 7 years after expiration is for boosting morale ?

Whoaaaa not my based putinerinoooo

Russia are basically niggers but realise that nations are now slaves to corporation
>oh, you want to declare war? We'll just switch off your entire economy :^)
The historical value of this war will be that it was the great reveal of the true nature of our times

Based and samsungpilled

its just a line, relax.

If you ask me, the drawbacks of leaving a globotomized world are better than having nukes on your borders.

Attached: 542843217531.jpg (255x256, 11.1K)

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1498403064541331464/pu/vid/404x720/UDH8DZZukwSshrXz.mp4?tag=12

did he want to be part of the western world, or did he want russia to have its sphere of influence just like the good ole days? Without sounding like a pro-russian apologist, the west that never really stopped the USSR-era propaganda and treatment of russia as a pariah.

think of it like this, if china and mexico arranged some kind of pact, and china started putting military bases and missiles in northern MX, what would the US's reaction be?

The subways in Kiev looked cleaner than any I've seen in the US and they are supposedly a poor country.

Remember when these businesses abandoned New York during COVID?

Monkeys don't remember do they?

your government does it, mine does as well to a lesser extent. Did you actually think Putin was based and against the kikes?

Attached: putin17b.jpg (500x423, 106.76K)

I can't fathom starting a war without researching all possibilities, did Putin just invade Ukraine on a whim?

Lol you think they CIA is lurking this shithole board and website? They have bigger fish to fry.

The simple solution is for all countries to tell apple and google to fuck right off

Imagine using google or apple pay

do they really expect us to believe Russians use Apple or Google pay to get on the subway? When every subway on earth uses a card or membership system and those that don't would just use the local currency?

Attached: 1644589066845.jpg (479x349, 37.27K)

he's either furthering the process or we all get nuked. only 2 options here.

I guess we say byebye on having them on our side versus China.

Putin is going to nuke apple and Google too

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123.71K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/179594636/#179607978

It's the exact same in every big metropolis. In other words, this is yet another psyop.

It's a minor problem, in the long run they'll benefit by having Telegram offering their own payment service and cutting out the West.

cry more vatnik

got your vax pass to enter train user?

>invade ukraine
>onlyfans thots banned
>jewgle and kikepple banned
>western kike media blocked
>currency so fucked you can't buy frivolous materiial crap any more
So invading Ukraine basically fixes globohomo?

TRASH ECONOMY

well either Putin listed every possible sanction that would happen and considered a counter to it or he didnt. If he didn't then he's the biggest moron out there.

Therefore Putin has planned for this.

>CIA
>caring about one of a million random forums ON THE FUCKING CLEARNET

Attached: 1587499116653.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

That's how we pay in France.

Attached: jacques_chirac_tourniquet.jpg (1365x2048, 218.39K)

Even in Africa they came up with m pesa which is a QR code system they use to pay for everything in east Africa

Attached: mpesa2.jpg (660x440, 299.72K)

Either way i'm happy, i've jerked off 12 times since February 24th to dead soldiers. I even jerked it to the putin monke meme.

I think im mentally ill

Absolute state of russia.

Russian state media accidentally posted a victory article on Saturday, then very quickly deleted it. They expected to win within 3 days.

web.archive.org/web/20220226051154/https://ria.ru/20220226/rossiya-1775162336.html

>Now this problem is gone - Ukraine has returned to Russia. This does not mean that its statehood will be liquidated, but it will be reorganized, re-established and returned to its natural state of part of the Russian world. Within what boundaries, in what form will the alliance with Russia be consolidated (through the CSTO and the Eurasian Union or the Union State of Russia and Belarus)?

And this just day 1. I wouldn't be surprised if they start a revolution against Putin although I have no hope for zoomers.

>This is a CIA propaganda thread.
just throw a dart at the catalog. you're more than likely going to hit one.

You know anyone can buy those rations?

he's doing it since the year 2000 lmao

WELP, MIGHT AS WELL GO INTO THE STREETS AND PROTEST DEMANDING PUTIN BE OVERTHROWN
We're gonna color revolution Mother Russia itself
You're gonna like the way you look!

Attached: menswearhouse.jpg (225x396, 31.57K)

>zerodubs
based user you really struck a nerve, who are these shills kek

wow really btfo those tech companies by invading ukraine or something

>Russia are basically niggers
Yet these Russians arent jumping stalls like niggers.

Attached: 1641321319585.webm (860x1080, 1.23M)

(((shemolov))) does not care about his goyim slaves

You guys aren't using cash ?????

My God haha

>Relying on foreign servers for your transport infrastructure
That was dumb as fuck.

>Therefore Putin has planned for this.
That seems the most likely, he wants us to think Russia is fucking retarded and failing when he actually has something else up his sleeve.

Yandex?? Kaspersky?

This. And over reliance on American tech companies.

Is this the power of autism given power?

Is Russia so primitive that they don't even have subway cards there?

Attached: 1588123171279.jpg (935x707, 146.25K)

God I hate western propaganda, imagine if this was a real war, the internet would be unusable

checks out, kek

How is it possible for someone to be this unathletic?

yeah all those people are actors bro

russias economy is healthy as fuck
russian people love putin.

the only people who love putin more are ukrainians who he liberated from the nazi-jews

Attached: russian bank.webm (732x720, 2.93M)

are you talking about the consumers or the govt? pretty sure it was an individual choice

Bonus rocket engineer.

Attached: 1638228923808.webm (600x600, 1.1M)

haha look at how inconvenient your life is without us, goy. you need us, goy.

They could just use their silver! SILVER ENDS THE FED amirite?

>It is impossible for there to be organic memes that develop online if they are against Russia
>everything is a CIA funded plot

Attached: l-have-pictures-of-russian-tigers-and-i-have-polska-33947542.png (500x525, 122.17K)

Europe doesn't have home-grown alternatives either, the only big tech company we have is Spotify, and you see how that's going.

Reminder this guy died

how do you pay for the card retard

Fake and gay.
Russian metro uses google pay as an option to pay at the gate, but you can always buy a ticket using your card/cash/internet right near that gate at a vending machine which uses NFC and works with mastercard/visa/mir.

This is probably a pic from first corona months and even without it such crowds sometimes occur in Moscow.

>Kaspersky?
kaspersky.com/about/press-releases/2017_kaspersky-lab-opens-new-future-tech-lab-in-israel

Attached: Metro Moscow Paris.webm (640x360, 1.84M)