Russians are not recognizing foreign fighters as lawful combatants

>Russians are not recognizing foreign fighters as lawful combatants
>only lawful combatants get to surrender
>Dozens of Redditors have been brainwashed into joining the war

There will be videos of Redditors getting executed by Russians in the next month I guarantee you.

Attached: 1631561531907.webm (540x848, 1.37M)

jews

Attached: notmyproblem.gif (510x510, 801.53K)

dangerous game since their war is illegal. should ukraine start killing russian pows?

nice boobas

Attached: 1644961141335.jpg (566x1024, 60.99K)

nice

Attached: kill'em all.gif (500x375, 953.08K)

>There will be videos of Redditors getting executed by Russians in the next month I guarantee you
Can't fucking wait

Based. Subscribe to my favorite subreddit and keep an eye out for new posts.

www.reddit.com/r/deadredditors

Attached: 1551729066410.png (696x602, 327.39K)

Seethe nigger loving mutt. Aren't you late for the pride parade?

I can't wait to see the dead beardos in tacticool who were going stir crazy from years of not being deployed to a war for Israel.

Attached: Capture.jpg (934x151, 24.44K)

>a ten inch dick
Like 1/10,000+

Isn't it amusing that you can internationally crowdsource a volunteer paramilitary, and crowdfund a national defense budget

Here's a better version.

Attached: 1618856128914.webm (480x754, 1.83M)

Imagine coping this hard
The mighty russia is getting buttfucked by a non-nato, poor and underdevloped country
You can shit out a one-pager with more cope, but the fact remains that russia was a paper tiger all along
Reddit zoomers will dance their fortnite dances over dead russian soldiers, stay tuned for webms

>There will be videos of Redditors getting executed by Russians in the next month I guarantee you.
Two more weeks

>There will be videos of Redditors getting executed by Russians in the next month I guarantee you.
Fuck redditors hope they all get executed, but i wish i could join the ukraine forces though

>>a ten inch dick
Does she have a 10" vagina? NOPE.

>fly to ukraine to defend it
>get weapon
>start killing all negros, chinks and pajeets and other towel heads
>blame it on Russians
>profit

you seem upset, friend? is watching your country get absolutely wrecked in real time causing a bit of sadness?

Attached: 5bf3e37285600a10384f30c4.jpg (900x450, 205.73K)

Stop, I can only get so hard and I'm not talking about the harlot in your op.

Your reddit bros are goners my man. No pleading will save them

Don't let the thoughts of a vapid cunt cause you anguish, bro. They are egg laying incubators and should be treated as such.

they're about to find out real quick that you can't just hide behind cover until the bloody screen disappears.

>redditors
Any Forumstards really need to get off this board and broaden their horizons. Anyone volunteering AND actually going to Ukraine are ex-military, paramilitary, mercenaries, veterans, contractors, etc. They're a couple hundred to a thousand soldiers-of-fortune that regularly go to conflict zones, not the keyboard-warriors that post on twitter, Any Forums, reddit, facebook, etc.

Source on this slut

I imagine Kadyrov recently called Putin to clarify if his order not to rape indigenous population also applies to reddit boipussy. And I guess that was his face after the call.

Attached: file.png (670x377, 203.35K)

Soon, user. Soon.

Attached: Frogs Win Borodino.png (1280x1021, 2.42M)

>their war is illegal

LMAO

Stay mad

>needs a 25cm dick to satisfy her
Good luck, lady. There are like two guys on the planet with dicks that big, and I'm one of them.

Who is that semen demon

Indeed

Attached: Vatnik_Tsar_Marching_In_Paris.jpg (602x290, 67.37K)

>their war is illegal
its disputed, both sides claim its legal and nobody has a definitive say

>Dozens of Redditors have been brainwashed into joining the war
Do you honestly believe any of them are going and aren't just LARPing for Reddit karma?

TWO MORE WEEKS UNTIL BASED GLOBOHOMO PUTIN DENAZIFIES ALL THE SUPERMARKETS IN UKRAINE

>reddit homos go to fight in a war while you sit in front of a screen
Very cool.

Attached: 8cb41aa3c953b8de527431cc7fc898c.jpg (351x351, 16.86K)