Hiya 4channers, female here. what would you aregue as the case for supporting Ukriane with air support...

hiya 4channers, female here. what would you aregue as the case for supporting Ukriane with air support? i've noticed that we seem to seeing loads of rockets from russia being used and its clear they have more planes than ukraine so i think strategically we should bolster ukraines airplane rocket power in lieu of ground support.
does anyone else share this opinion?

Attached: ACIDBATH.jpg (474x545, 14.69K)

I think you should post tits

tits or gtfo

show your iron domes or you have a rocket

post yourself touching grass first

I believe that a timestamped picture of your breasts would allow me to answer your question more completely.

Attached: 14147912.jpg (750x562, 65.63K)

> female here

Attached: 1646029324091.png (316x422, 150.33K)

ha hahaha ha ha. don't derail my thread moid.

Excuse me where are the boobs

You know the rules. Tits or GTFO.

look at your own boobs

>moid
dont know what that means, not going to check

OP needs to provide, as it is related
youre the one who said it

show snatch with timestamp.

Attached: 1322615842122.jpg (400x400, 19.81K)

why does it even matter fml. i regret this thread.

>female here

Attached: привет.jpg (474x469, 70.8K)

tits + timestamp or GTFO

Attached: 1394149592804.gif (640x360, 745.29K)

>why does it matter
>"FEMALE HERE"
why does it matter ?

bye bye

We have rules. Tits or GTFO has been the law and custom of our people for generations.

because of your kinds sin. and there is no reason to share information claiming you're a female, you just want your opinion to be regarded differently, and honestly, we'd rather jack off to you than read your retarded opinions. now, where is that nasty gash of yours?

Attached: a3.png (499x404, 38.87K)

TITS OR GTFO

why SHOULD it matter. what has this world come to moid, the mere mention of my gender has you ruffled.

WHY DO YOU FIND THE SPLENDOUR OF MY GENDER SO TITTILATING AND UPSETTING?

No. Make no mistake. A no-fly-zone is a Casus Belli for a nuclear war.

There's no way they can get their hands on western planes as they would need to retrain pilots for them. They're already getting Migs from Poland and other countries, so we are already helping out their airforce.

why does it matter if i mention it? i thought this website didn't censor people?

Tits or GTFO is an ancient incantation has has protected this land from simps and attention whores since the days of Boxxy.

Why did you mention it? Spoiler: you wanted your female privilege back. But this is the internet, and we can’t fuck you here, so we mock you for mentioning it.

GTFO

Umm freedom of speech doesn’t mean freedom from consequences sweaty

Ukrainian general here. Show us your pussy and I'll give you all the information you request.

Attached: touchgrass.png (640x640, 991.82K)

I miss Boxxy days
Truth

why else would you mention it if not to cash in on the extra attention you get for being a female in a male dominated space? being female has nothing to do with your thread

why does it matter if you do mention it? do explain to me your rational for pointing this out. i should clarify to you however, you don't know what i am, i could be a woman, i could be a tranny, i could be a man, i could be a dog, i could be a horse, i could be a vatnigger killing RPG, there is no telling what i am and therefore my opinion matters just as much as anyone elses, you're just trying to sound important, which you are not. now show twats or i reach for mods.

Attached: a7e.png (400x345, 58.02K)

woman moment

so you say. but that's double standards because you'll mention yourself to be a man all the fucking time moid.
this website, at least i thought, was meant to never censor people's choice of expression.

just because i choose to express myself in such a way doesn't mean i should be censored or ganged up on.
its called bullying.

Wheres booba

Attached: tits.jpg (450x300, 45.1K)

TITS OR GTFO

>I deserve attention but I could really be a man on anonymous Mongolian basket weaving board

>the absolute state of /k/

you're new to the internet aren't you?

Shit bait

Attached: kimo.png (580x326, 315.12K)

Attached: Ciacheczko+used+roll+pictureciacheczko+rolled+imagenah+it+isnt+not+when+_26f789c0158d3e607b24d09406c3ba30.jpg (326x326, 27.82K)

>TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
>TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
>TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
>TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO

What have you bastards done to feels guy

I’m a lesbian. Point me to one instance of a poster in this thread identifying themself as male.

stealing, arigathanks user

bullies. moids.
not more than 3 person actually talk to me about the topic at hand. thanks alot. somebody needs to do something about this shit.

Holy shit get raped by niggers dumb bitch.

>femanons screeching they're being bullied for being a woman
>could've just remained user and asked your shit question anyways

Boo fucking hoo cunt, call up CNN and tell them about the hacker known as Any Forums

Let me explain this in a way you can understand. Try to imagine having a mind in a state that isn't undergoing a 200 hz oscillation between hysteria and self-indulgence 24/7. In such a clear state you could understand that no one here gives a fuck about you being a female and announcing as such is useless unless you are gonna post your tits and fanny. So whip those out or get the fuck off our board.

Attached: 1642005341189.jpg (2092x3718, 1.62M)

Attached: booba.jpg (598x574, 26.26K)

hey could you post a picture of your tits?

I'd love to answer your question, but I need that first.

>moid

LOOK AT DEM FUCKIN TITTIES

Attached: 1617091811985.png (561x561, 160.71K)

Attached: booba.jpg (1080x744, 126.42K)

Attached: source.jpg (631x658, 58.19K)

ME MAN ME DUMB ME NEED BOOBS

Attached: k.jpg (352x1294, 54.78K)

>woman

Attached: aqualaugh.gif (220x213, 344.38K)

we asked for your beef curtains.

Great now point the camera at your bare mammaries after you write todays date on them

In this thread

Attached: Bringing+back+a+classic_cbbe07_9378577.jpg (1200x1136, 147.94K)

friendly reminder not to engage with female posters who can't understand why identifying their gender is taboo. they're either new friends or irredeemable spastics.

>woman
>posting wojack
>not posting tits
C-C-C-COMBO !

Attached: 1645216508070.png (680x680, 368.33K)

>inb4 she didn't remove the exif data from the pic

>cropped, mirrored and everything

Any Forums wipes exif by default now. I miss the days of effortlessly doxxing everybody who posted photos.

>going to die
pog

Attached: ukranianwifu.jpg (1325x2048, 490.14K)

4channel automatically wipes exif unfortunately

>embedding .zip files in .jpegs used to be an intended feature
better times

lmao she's lucky then

damn you a legit oldfag

pre-blackout

Attached: anoldone.png (758x617, 467.07K)

I came in here in 2015, that makes me what a turbonewfag or is that still considered reddit?

I'd love to be able to answer your question, sweetheart, which im sure is really insightful and thought provoking. But, unfortunately, I'm not seeing a picture of bare timestamped breasts, so I could care less about anything you have to say.
Post tits next time you open your mouth on Any Forums, hole.

Attached: ManWalkingOutDoor-1024x1022.jpg (1024x1022, 233.82K)

Makes you a fag

Attached: 309.png (600x400, 157.11K)

you sound like you are 12 moid.

Looks like an emo clown rat kinda hand

bobs and vegita ??

If it doesn’t matter why mention it silly

seeing things that aren't there again moid?
take your meds sweetheart.

precisely because why should it matter at all how and why i choose to articulate myself.

>reddit
kek
it's always been reddit

Attached: alwaysHasBeen.png (240x273, 87.94K)

What does being female have to do with this post? This is why anons get bent out of shape when females come here, they have to act like they're better than everyone else because of what's between their legs.

Post Tits or GTFO.

as a female i've been here for probably twice as long as most of the posters here who are probably all post2022 covid moids.

tell me something I didn't know

>"HAI GAIZ FELAME HEEERE"
>"WHY DO MEN WANT TO SEE MY TITS, WHAT YOU DON'T BELIEVE THAT I AM FEMALE??? BRO MEN DUMB I REGRET MAKING THIS THREAD"

Attached: 1623169938232.jpg (1600x1200, 109.4K)

>female
can't take your word for it

wtf is a felame lmao

You should know the rules by now then

*Smooches you*

Anyways someone tell me why this is the best thread on the board right now?

Attached: +_335e558ab8f1f63478abf1f3d9397fed.jpg (326x183, 21.03K)

see if i care piggu :) just stop trying to dodge my fucking queries in favour of being a dumb fucking moid who needs to play with this ever limp shrimp fick. stinky little fuck

lol

it's called a typo retard

hello
woman
show yourself
where are you
i wish to discuss the topic of your thread

Attached: 1605308046576.png (647x889, 39.07K)

I hope we all learned a lesson here today. Namely, don't make claims you are not willing to back up and that female privilege just doesn't exist here.

Now, go to any number of other threads that are about the conflict and ask your question there without the unneeded personal information.

>4channers
like you didn't even try

Post tits with timestamp or GTFO.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-02 100816.png (305x162, 53.95K)

Articulating yourself is clearly expressing your position (in this case, on air combat) it has nothing to do with mentioning your genitals tee hee sweetie

wanna discuss that on discord? place here is unpleasant

I know you're going to cry about mean sexist Any Forums to your friends now, so I'm going to break tradition and spoonfeed you a bit.

You see how everyone's name here is "Anonymous"? That culture of anonymity is taken very seriously around here. By telling us you're female you have broken part of the anonymity culture and identified yourself as an outsider. Any Forums is nothing if not insular, and as a confirmed outsider you're subject to ridicule. We only have one piece of info to go off, which is your gender, so that will be the focus of the ridicule.

If you want to fit in here, don't post identifying information unless you want to be ridiculed for it. And lurk moar.

The reason for tits or gtfo is specifically because you being a woman doesn't matter.

Saying you're a woman gets you attention.

Showing your tits means you have nothing else to offer us, and therefor will be judged solely on the merit of your posts.

pepe!!!!!

Attached: 1639237854092.png (567x507, 266.53K)

Post yourself posting your tits first

hi :3
post your boobas and we may commence

Attached: 1603783188712.png (252x200, 9.61K)

Attached: unoreverse.png (2304x3500, 335.31K)

at this point i don't even know if OP is baiting everyone or is it real

This thread feels like 2012

Attached: 080.jpg (550x633, 31.93K)

probably bait, who cares tho.

It's a good feeling. Before the bad times.

There are no women on the internet, user.

Attached: 1588040493356.png (400x459, 145.36K)

Post yfw OP is underage.

Attached: 1593715739698.gif (600x366, 822.37K)

>air supports is strong
wew, new hot take

Based

Attached: 24093054_pig-abuse-abbottsford.jpg.png (700x350, 162.16K)

Attached: 1633897753738.jpg (1640x1080, 171.59K)

>keeps pushing that cope word
>keeps having a meltdown over tradition despite claiming to be oldfag
>tits still not posted
women shouldn't be allowed on the board desu

Nobody is censoring you, you whore. Nor will be your tits.

>why does it matter if i mention it?
Exactly. It has no relation or relevance to anything, so why did you mention it? You are expecting special treatment or you are lying.

Post feet
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: jim-carrey-throw-up.gif (640x492, 3.6M)

>its called bullying.
BAHAHHAHAAHA MY FUCKING SIDES

kek

alright, what a disastrous thread. i'm the one who is gonna get blamed for it.
tanks. i should have known i'd come up against a bunch of boys with appalling incel attitudes. someone, i don't care who, needs to do something about this type of thing.

Attached: tanks.gif (425x498, 181.49K)

OP here, I'm trans btw.

Attached: noway.gif (498x371, 3.32M)

Hi OP (male here) nobody gives a fuck about your gender. Of course this is your own fault. Why would you think starting your post with “female here” was a good idea anyways?

Tits.

>i'm the one who is gonna get blamed for it.
Because you're the one at fault. Literally all you had to do was not be an attention whore. Your gender (which was male at birth and will always be male, btw) is irrelevant to the topic and the board. You announced it, and now you regret it. Did you learn anything? Probably not.

cool bread

Attached: 1645998484872.gif (988x1062, 678.4K)

Okay, try a new thread. This time, and I know it will be hard for you, try to ask the question in an interesting way; instead of using your preferred pronoun and a caricature of your preferred image as a substitute. You could also post a gif or webm of something related to your topic, like a fighter jet exploding a house. Then you can ask why Russia is the only one allowed to use their airforce, as silly and womanish as that question may be. Then we can laugh at you for being retarded, instead of for the gender you were born as.

>Tits.

Attached: waiting.gif (640x426, 427.74K)

>someone, i don't care who, needs to do something about this type of thing.
The Jews?

Look, it ain't hard to understand.
There is no reason to specify you're a woman. If you say that you are, it looks like you're trying to get special treatment, which /k/ will not give you.

Thus, in the next thread you make, just post your question and your opinions and leave it at that.

hey tranny, post tits or shut the fuck up. this is why you cunts get raped every day, because you do dumb shit like this. and you deserve it.

Ill call the jannies, then the mods, hiroshimoot, then m00t rotting corpse, then ill call local SWAT team if everything else fail. THERE SHALL BE NO BULLYING ON MY 4CHANZ !!!1!11!!

Attached: 1646071761018.gif (394x198, 499.65K)

Attached: get out.gif (557x310, 464.09K)

post feet or go pound sand

We finally get to see every single poster itt band together against a capital case of attention whoring

You aren't being censored and you should know better about this site modus operandi, you could say anything else ex: "I'm not an expert", "idk much about military etc" anything. It's not your fault, assuming you weren't seeking att. About your question I would assume Russia is ready to deal with that not to mention that fighters are really expensive to go given away even more in a region you don't have are superiority. Ukraine should've bought super tucanos, for ground support, waaay before.

I was going to make a thread identical to OP's question just without the gay irrelevant part- and while I was reading it; it is such a stupid question
post tits or GTFO aside, OP's question is fucking stupid

based

post tits or GTFO

there needs to be an age limit for posting on the internet as a whole, not just here. you get oblivious autistic shitbabbys like OP posting their (literal) 15yr old opinions everywhere with no repercussions because nobody realizes they are actually interacting with a child. the lack of repercussions teaches the adolescent that what they're doing is okay (because they are going unpunished), and then they grow up to become twitter politicians that post their worthless opinions to their audience of fellow retards. and there's so many of them due to exponential population growth that eventually some of these takes gain traction simply out of the number of babies and retards upvoting them.
children should be legally forced to lurk until they are 18 on all websites

Bitch could tickle her cervix without going knuckle deep

it's hard to enforce and age limit, also theres always retards with in any age group really so you can't really combat it.

excellent work gentlemen

Attached: 1591503130248.jpg (250x250, 8.54K)

What would their solution be?

When have I ever said I was a man? Where in this thread has anyone other than you explicitly stated their gender or sex? Are you just assuming that an anonymous, faceless, stranger that you've never met before is a dude based off a handful of posts that you can't even prove all came from the same person?

>over 100 posts telling you you're a retard
>still play victim and think you're getting wrongfully blamed
scuttle back into your echo chamber (where there are no BULLIES) and never come back here

And what she did of so wrong, you schizoid monkey? Her only fault was to state her gender, when not necessary, in this mental asylum.

Hi OP. You've been told multiple times by 50 different anons why your post was retarded. If you refuse to learn at this point, nobody can help you.

have you actually read the rest of the thread yet, dumb faggot?

Fucking commie

>the ancap retard is underage
go figure

The absolute state of a schizo.
> Have you blablabla
What you said still retard regardless, neck yourself, piece of abortion.

Never say that you're female again, nobody cares and you will never make a good thread by starting with "female here".
Air support would help, yes. Some help is already being given. I just don't know if there are enough ukrainian pilots to use what we could give. The best way, in my opinion, would be to give AA machinery + drones + help with air defense system.

Don't care didn't read. Bost moar boobas

picrel

Attached: file.jpg (380x423, 41.87K)

>And what she did of so wrong, you schizoid monkey?
>What you said still retard regardless
>piece of abortion
lol ESL monkey opinion discarded

There are no females on the internet, it's been a rule longer than you've been alive, zoomer
Unless you're here to post tits then your gender has nothing to do with the discussion and is just a means to grab attention, that's why "Tits or GTFO" is a thing in the first place
Now put out or get out

Attached: 20191031_232438.jpg (1076x1435, 536.15K)

>165 replies and still no tits
I am disappoint

Attached: pgccu.jpg (276x310, 14.85K)

I thought moid was shortened incel speak for "Femoid"

Just like how male is a shortened form a female.
Here is a gun bunny to tide all of you over until OP delivers.

Attached: 1636570882047.webm (1000x563, 2.41M)

Attached: Longlasting+emu_ebc2fa_9373468.jpg (900x731, 116.1K)

fucking finally, god the jannies are slow.

ah yes, another retarded woman.

she literally has no answer here lmao
contraception was a mistake btw

Does anyone else see all the flags in this thread as unknown? wtf is going on

kek is 'female here' b& or not? I think women shouldn't be allowed to strategize with military air support.