User. You wouldn't support a mentally ill dictator, would you?

user. You wouldn't support a mentally ill dictator, would you?

Attached: IMG-20220228-WA0017.jpg (1600x1031, 219.41K)

No, I’m not a fan of Biden, why do you ask

>load the mental health disinfo

I have never supported Trudeau or either one of his fathers.

No I wouldn't support a mentally deranged, racist dictator that mass arrests protestors, suppresses basic freedoms, seizes back accounts of normal people.

So when are we freeing our brothers to the north and when will they help us overthrow ours?

Attached: pm-trudeau-090.jpg (1987x2000, 348.92K)

I hate the fags at Fox so much

Lachlan Murdoch is a faggot and Fox is globohomo boomer edition

They are programming NPCs to think Putin is unstable with nukes as a reason to go to war. They are trying to rally the people to back them. It's a fear tactic. Watch.

I head he's so stupid he stared at an eclipse without eye protection

>Officials

I can't fucking believe the level of propaganda that I'm seeing, COVID pales in comparison to this

Attached: 1641009100226.webm (1920x1018, 2.04M)

I would never support Trudeau

topkek fpbp

Attached: 1646017553692.jpg (819x1024, 151.25K)

they were the only ones i watched until this ukraine bullshit. now i only watch them for opposition research

No shit sherlock. Jews and western lefterns have interests in ukraine. Putin's peace condition is really fucking simple: fuck off of Ukraine. They can't let that happen because NATO wants war and is just mad Putin struck first, and western officials have been abusing ukraine and all have corrupt dealings there.

> Putin is mentally ill!
> Putin has Long COVID!
> Putin is gay!
> Putin only has one testicle and a micropenis!

Why go with obvious propaganda? His reasons are understandable, even if you disagree with his actions. Doe everything have to be some Hollywood-style hero vs villain capeship fagfest now? Can't people just report that there are hundreds of years of complicated energy, ethnic, territorial, and military factors at play that led to this moment?

I'm totally immunised to the mentally ill psyop after they tried it on Trump for half a decade

Came here to post this. FPBP

They said the same thing about Trump and not about clearly-demented Biden, so I'll pass.

Weird i could have sworn they did this for trump too
I dont think they didnt it for biden though....hmmmm...*thinking*

In the last panel they should have a tattoo of the Ghost of Kyiv on their forehead.

Attached: 2f2.png (1186x1758, 649.06K)

Attached: 1646015924094.png (608x608, 378.47K)

No, Any Forumstards wouldn't support a mentally ill dictator.
They support 15 of them.

Attached: amazing russian allies.png (181x651, 19.14K)

I'll bet putin also has one nut and a small dick and he is probably a homosexual and a drug addict and he hates babies.

Murica has to step up propaganda game lol

This, goddamn it.

>Why go with obvious propaganda?

Because people are retarded and emotional so instead of searching for information and learning a little bit of history which is the hard thing to do they choose the shit spoonfed to them by the mainstream media and put all the blame to the bogeyman while crying and shitting their pants.

c'mon man

They're running the same story again. How is this channel any different to CNN? The fix is in. The propaganda dollars have hit. They're now saying he is going to drop a nuke.