Russia has over 3X the dead soldiers Ukraine does and that's counting conservative 3rd party estimates

>Russia has over 3X the dead soldiers Ukraine does and that's counting conservative 3rd party estimates
So we can all agree that Russians aren't white after this right?

Attached: monkey.webm (376x360, 755.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/intelslava/21069
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is israel a legitimate state?
>no

if you are retarded enough to believe ukrainian numbers any more than russian ones, sure. nobody ever said fighting against guerrilla forces'd be a walk in the park

>3rd party estimates
everyone is on ukraine's side, there are no 3rd parties

who is doing the counting

Holy shit you are retarded. I literally said they weren't Ukrainian numbers

"We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them"
-Patton

>Russia has over 3X the dead soldiers Ukraine does and that's counting conservative 3rd party estimates
>Source: Dude Trust Me

I sure hope you're being paid to make these shill threads.

Attached: Ukranians_BTFO.webm (576x1024, 2.86M)

>they are muh reliable heckin NATO and glowniggers numbers

UK estimates.
But seethe monkey

i'm prorussian, civ deaths don't count
DUDE, THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT PLANNED THIS INVASION WITH THEIR BUTTCHEEKS IT WAS OGRE FROM THE BEGINNING

exactly, NATO numbers. UK has troops on the ground in ukraine or what? you retarded fucking shill, kys and end your mutted bloodline

>UK Estimates
LMFAO how the fuck would they know?

Attached: Hind.webm (464x848, 2.76M)

Nice seething monkey

Why not make it six gorillion if you're just going to make up numbers?

Attached: Convoy.webm (272x480, 603.84K)

>average mutt

Attached: 1642369255850.png (436x536, 23.72K)

And here comes the monkey seething

i can smell the seethe, cope and 50 IQ from your short snarky reddit-tier replies
see you tomorrow when 'kyiv' is levelled bro

>N-No you are seething
lol 3X russians die for every Ukrainian. If we believe Ukraine numbers then it's 10X. Even the conservative estimates have you monkeys BTFO

>the conservative estimates given by a country 50000 miles away not even participating in any combat
ok shill, cope more

who is shooting who in this

Yeah retard, it's not like they have intel and the entire world isn't watching this from a bunch of angels. Each military power has their eyes on this because it's priceless data for future wars. Fucking retard

>muh heckin blue team is winning, blue team told me so, we did it reddit

Imagine the HONK

>Get BTFO
>Seethe and cope

That's because the Ukraine army is nowhere to be seen. I haven't seen any credible footage of Ukraine soldiers fighting Russian troops, I haven't seen one Ukrainian general make one statement.

Zelensky has armed civilians and put anti air assets among civilian populations, he's a war criminal. The only reason Russia hasn't mogged Kiev yet is because they don't want to level the city and infrastructure.

There is no war, it's a coup. Putin's already captured the Ukrainian generals, the military has stood down.

if Russians are dying in large numbers then why is Ukraine losing more and more land to Russian army?

PS - Israel is illegitimate state and should be given back to Palestinians

>t. never had any valid arguments

see

>If Russia is dying in large numbers than why isn't Hitler winning
Retard

see

And now it's just fucking cope.
Reminds me when the US was saying Russia was going to invade and all you shills went
>NOOO THAT'S JUST AMERICAN PROPOGANDA THEY WONT INVADE

Hahaha. What world do you live in?
>I haven't seen any credible footage of Ukraine soldiers fighting Russian troops
Like they pop their phone out when they start fighting.

reminds me of when covid happened and you shill were all like
>NOOOO WE NEED TO LOCKDOWN AND SOCIAL DISTANCE MASK UP BIGOTS

But I never said that.
Your cope is unreal

>beliving everything western medias says
>waiting some years for the war to get really crazy
>have a big surprise when the reality comes back at you .

t.me/intelslava/21069
Kerosene Kelly does Kiev

Someone make a webm out of it I do not telegram

Russia taking out Ukrainian convoys.