Even if they win in Ukraine, they're dead economically. Putin fucked you up at the very end, Russiabros...

Even if they win in Ukraine, they're dead economically. Putin fucked you up at the very end, Russiabros. It's game over for you.

Attached: 1646084743099.png (1200x800, 5.81K)

Polish "people" are Europe's curse and I am going to enjoy watching to beg and die (as usual).

Russia is going to be a-ok.

I have no idea what he is doing the only answer I can see is that he has gone senile or decides to destroy russia before he dies of old age out of spite

cope harder

i have never met worse people in my life than russians

all of them are shady, alcoholic liars and grifters, completely untrustworthy in every way

fuck them i hope their shitstain third world country gets destroyed and everyone killed

they already kicked out the dollar out and joined china's system, they literally killed the petrodollar

It's going to be so sweet seeing you suffer bitch

that's why they should drag down the rest of the world in a third world war
if they die, at least bring down the rest of the world

Russia are the faces Poland are the heels

delusional, as always. That's probably why Putin is head of state in a first place, because of retards like you.

Nah , after putin Trump Xi and bosi btfo the entire deep state , financial cartel , oligarch banking dynasty family and the royals. There will be nobody to stop him doing exactly as he pleases.... as he is already doing

Keep forcing his hand , see what happens !

Attached: 1645920513467.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

I am fine, I am outside of Russia.
Putin will build this fake state, create a unified state of Russians, Novorussians and Belorussians, and it will be a dictatorship union. In 30 years maybe it can finally follow a chinese economic model.

Attached: ukrain_novorussa.jpg (1024x576, 76.99K)

Once the US collapses, Russia will simply take Poland.

>i will never recover financially from this.

Attached: Ey-Rn6CXMAQoaN-.png (1262x1577, 3.92M)

Does China know about this ? Is this "China" in room with you ?

The musings of a polish toilet cleaner are fascinating. Do you think you're white? LMAO. You're a slave class for Europe and a beer hall for American soldiers. Your nation is fly shit in the wind. again, your suffering will be sweet to me

None of the posters were russian. I want polacks banned off here

Yeah, I also watch the news, Russia will absolutely lose, 3000+ dead already, invasion stalling, brave ukrainian civilians shooting every russian on sight, sanctions super effective

i wonder what the russian shills will respond.

my prediction: the copypasta nigger posting the "fake facts",

the western vpn that for some reason hates the nationality of the OP
surprise us, maybe they are too busy at the ATM lines lmao. Go buy groceries instead of posting, your money will soon be worthless.

Russians are bros, you clearly haven’t talked to one outside of CSGO or some shit

Turkey and Israel are the regional powers now that Russia is done read a map kiddo

Soon

Attached: images (37).jpg (550x384, 26.09K)

i work in tech, i have to deal with them constantly

they're fucking garbage people, their work sucks, they're disasters in their personal lives and just an embarrassment to white people

Found the polish warehouse worker in Germany. LMAO cope NIGGER.

Is it really propaganda to to say that Russia's being shut out of the global system?

Tranny detected

That's some harsh words coming from someone living in a soon to be dead state.

How great they came from doing businesses independently to being subject to china, F in the chat for russia

>I have no idea
No you don't, so shut up and stop repeating muh "and then one day, for no reason at all, they voted crazy madman Hitler into power"

kek orc army

Putin has been preparing for a long time by now, i'd say the economic sanctions were considered in his keikaku, what will truly fuck them is resistance from ukraine, but we'll see soon enough, because they have been in war only 4 days

China: We unleashed a global pandemic and nothing happened to us, trust us, you can do the same and with our control of politicians and media in the west, it won't be even noticed

Russia: Hey!Ho! Let's go

China: Stupid vodka-man

Attached: stupidRussia.jpg (600x701, 58.16K)

Chink

Not my problem

好吧,如果你这么说,中国黑鬼先生

Meanwhile, Americans are printing more dollars in hopes the economy collapse.

Forgot that one? Pretending people did? All it ever does, is make you look like a fool.

Yes, they planned it, it's in their new doctrine before invasion started. I can find it, if you're interested.

euro fags love globalism because to them it means german gibs and american troops while they sit back. They can't do anything for themselves.

What a coincidence, I work in tech too and I have been working with Russians from St. Petersburg and Moscow for over 20 years.

They are some of the friendliest, most hospitable people around and deeply respectful of religion and morals.

Obviously they could sense you had neither.

Niggers exist. But it's those pollacks.

Sure thing, bub.

>MUH ECONOMY

Sorry, Hohol, I hope you enjoy your new life in Poland as a refugee.

You have no home to go back to.

terrone adults are speaking be quiet

>Russia.
>Saying others are dead economically.

Unless they...ya know. Join the rest of the civilized world in Nato.

You're going to be eating your own people for survival.

the only real money is btc

go join the march company heading east fucking polish juden rat. prove how tough you are.

mutt

lmao kys

Once digital Ruble rolls out it's over for the petrodollar bois.

which stands for big tuscan cock

You'll figure it out by yourself when they'll decide to invade Taiwan, Rudolf

>i have never met worse people in my life than russians
then you havent met ukrainians yet. Imagine someone just as bad as russians. no manners. no friendliness. no regard for his environment. so basically a nigger. but now add nationalism. they are so proud of their country they are willing to kill you over it. but at the same time they prefer to clean toilets abroad than live in their shithole Ukraine. at least with russians you can agree that their homeland is a shithole.

this

globohomo cucks splattered across the cia state formerly known as ukraine, digital ruble, europe hiding and begging for mercy (as usual) . Feels good bros

Yes Poland is terrible place to live.
Yes we our poor as fuck.
Yes most of the times we are unhappy.

And yet with all above being true? Poland is still a paradise compared to Russia.

Kek either faggot frog or mohammed, opinion discarded

Cope post Penelope over here

Seethe, you idiots!

At this point I'd rather side with the enemy of the world press , this is just like when the whole world cried over a drug addiction nigger

Your either a shill or so fucking dumb you actually believe the false narrative

But I believe the former rather then the latter

Just here to cause division and distraction

How's it feel globohomo ? Your gay as aids new world order you spent atleast 5 decades assembling is falling to shit due to your increasing incompetence due to your own selfish and guilty pleasures ( being cocaine and children) you have lost sight of the forest through the trees

Your all going to get the rope

Nwo was a gay larp for even gayer rich liberals , you suck at everything

Attached: 1645910421822.jpg (679x638, 271.32K)