SLAVS

Why don't Slavs just get along? Why do they all hate each other?

Attached: 1405537014.alextj_flagi_krajów_słowiańskich.jpg (1280x582, 118.35K)

collectively they have a similar iq as africa

Bosnians are the lowest of the low

Because of Communist borders.
Deas that mean that its higher than Italian since you got defeated by Ethiopians.

There have been some very smart Slavs. Tesla. Dostoevsky. Whoever was responsible for the Soviet space programme.

Why?

I mean it's nut my fault that russians are fucked in the head. On the other hand this is exactly what being raped by mongols for 200 years does to a motherfucker.

Slavs are a mixed bag as a group and even individually. There is no sense trying to make sense of them.

Fuck slabs and fuck you too

Whatever you say , mr. polish lithuanian tatar

>Because of Communist borders.
So Slavs would stop fighting if the borders were redrawn?

True, maybe it's like grouping all the Romance nations together (France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Romania which is of course quite different from the others)

Fuck you

Traitor

britshits are literal subhumans. just look at their teeth

Mutts are also literal subhumans.

t. gyppo

I like you slavbros

Maybe turk ? I heard there is a lot of turks in bulgaria. Why they werent genocided like in every other balkan country ?

>American
>call others mutts
Fucking kek

this
also you know how china doing well in olympics doesn't represent the average fitness level of their citizens

anglos, germans and jews
they fear any slavic union

I'm a mutt slav living in mutt America.
This is my natural state. You can't insult a pig calling it swine dumbass.
At any rate, it's still mikes ahead of being a greasy Italian.

we aren't as peace loving as the angelic anglos I guess

what's your problem with turks, asshole?

Bulgarians aren't slavs. They are proud descendants of the great Mongolian turks.

Western countries fought each other for a long time as well but eventually they found out that colonialism is so much fun. This allowed them to resolve their conflicts outside of their countries.
Slavic countries were mostly landlocked and never really participated in colonization of any new land.
This plus Slavs in general loosing to major powers. Russia was raped by Mongols. Poland was gangraped by Germans, Russians and Austria. Hungary and Czech being part of Austro-Hungarian Empire. Balkans getting raped by Ottomans.

I don't hate any particular nation, especially not slavs. I never even argued with one irl and most of the interactions I had were very positive.

In general I believe most of the negative perceptions slavs could have against eachother are being pushed upon us by politicians.

Obviously russian folks are indoctrinated and misinformed, but it's not as if it's their fault for living in a Putin's Russia, where being in opposition to the gov. equals death.

Attached: Dudeł hehe.jpg (960x635, 110.71K)