BRAZIL STANDS WITH RUSSIA

Be very warned.

The moment NATO starts shit in Europe again, we are taking over the Caribbean. Don't fuck with us.

Attached: invasion-plans.png (933x802, 104.85K)

You should join NATO instead retard. Being mutts' cuck is the only way to succeed unironically

>Being mutts' cuck is the only way to succeed unironically

Didnt work for Mexico or Chile.

I rather die

You don't know what a real war is. Don't you?

no we don't dumb macaco. the U.S is brazil's oldest ally and bolsonaro sucks american dick

>Didnt work for Mexico or Chile.

Look if all latin america were flooding our cripled economies we would be in a better place, just go to any border city and you cant find a true mexican just goblins from everycountry of latin america wanting to jum to burgerland, but in ther city that is not the big 3 everything is fine.

Attached: 112321323113123231564.jpg (1116x635, 137.01K)

We don't have to join NATOHOMO faggot, the whole of the continent already have a mutual assistance pact in case of aggression in our territories

That’s a real Plan from Bolsonaro by the looks of it

boludo

Based

woah woah! bro what happened? I thought we were friends? was it the flip-flop jokes? look man, we were just having a gaggle. don't do anything you'll regret.

help us take candaderp instead. deal?

what are they gonna do, send them Avocados? Oh no, the vegans will starve D:

Attached: 1645928470099.jpg (519x960, 54.14K)

invade costal cities first.
midstates are allies.

>The moment NATO starts shit in Europe again, we are taking over the Caribbean. Don't fuck with us.
You are not invading shit, the Caribean Its spanish, not portuguese.

You became a rogue state ruled by a tyrant.

>Oh no, Imperial Brazil will expand and conquer all of the brown shitholes. That'll show us. We're all doomed.

Based Bolso

Attached: 1646008012052.jpg (170x170, 29.02K)

The DC regime will very likely come to scoop you up as cannon fodder, including everyone else in Central and South America. That is not an exaggeration. "But I'm not a US citizen, they can't draft me in war!" The DC regime believes it is a global government, and that borders don't exist. Unless they're convenient to believe in, like Ukraine. But when they're inconvenient, like Latin America believing they have autonomy and shouldn't be drafted into the US military, then the borders don't exist, and you are a Nazi like Putin for believing in borders.
This is probably somewhat planned by the way, we've been speaking of the great big war that will usher in a one world government. It's what they've always wanted. Resist this, get ready.

Imagine an all out rebellion against the American empire in our hemisphere. It will be glorious

this, ignore everything and let us do it

Based monke bro let's kill the ameriglobo

bro it's cool. we ridin with biden now, all is good. you should be worried about picrel instead.

Attached: Trudeau.jpg (220x310, 16.83K)

Over for monkeys, Uncle Sam will send us to die in they wars now