/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #524

Previous: youtu.be/iZebYm-nenY
youtube.com/watch?v=5YaeebanoCM
▶Latest:
>Peace talks ended, no agreement reached
>Unconfirmed: 6 Israelis dead while attempting to leave Kyiev . (OY VEY)
>Zelensky says Belarus leader assured him that missiles, warplanes and helicopters won’t fly to Ukraine from his territory
>Putin orders Russian nuclear deterrent forces to be on alert
>Ukraine successfully repelled an attack on Kharkiv
>Russian forces have met heavy resistance as they advance on Kyiev
>Russian Forces are pushing into Sumy.
>Gypsies stole a Russian tank
>Massive explosion seen and heard in Kyiev.
>Russian army releases first ever video of the Chernobyl nuclear plant after capturing it (t.me/intelslava/20722)
>Azov Battalion has started training volunteers in Kyiev
>High-rise building in Kyiev hit by missile, origins unknown, both sides claim it was the other side's missile
>Melitopol has fallen under Russian hands
>Russians forces are in the outskirts of Mariupol.
>Civilians and the SBU (Ukrainian security forces) engaged in a gunfight last night (due to a major confusion), resulting in heavy losses
>Seven civilians died in a day in the LPR and DPR from shelling by Ukrainian security forces, LPR authorities report
>There are reports of more convoy of armoured vehicles are headed towards Kyiev
>Russia says Sweden and Finland may face military and political consequences if they attempt to join NATO
>Russian troops already in Kyiev's outskirts (~10km), entire city expected to become a warzone within days
>Kalibr cruise missile exploded over Kyiev in the night. Intercepted by a SAM
>10,000 AKs given out to citizens of Kyiev
>Russian websites are currently being cyber attacked
>Japanese cargo ship hit with a missile from the Ukrainian side
>Chernobyl nuclear plant under Russian control

liveuamap.com/

Attached: 1646080852619.jpg (960x640, 217.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oSAArjOBf_c
worldtribune.com/globalist-soros-backs-ukraine-appears-to-push-for-wider-war/
newsrescue.com/george-soros-admits-responsibility-coup-mass-murder-ukraine/
youtube.com/watch?v=IsbKU38QcUw
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JHjh5bMMgMgv5kl2G2RMrBcr6U2va2oO
t.me/ru2ch_news/35433?single
twitter.com/GirkinGirkin/status/1498361635605561348
youtube.com/watch?v=xSSbneF6JsU
twitter.com/ng_ukraine/status/1497924614865002497
twitter.com/rafsanchez/status/1498411627456180226
u.smutty.horse/mfxlcxiycvv.mp4
twitter.com/ASBMilitary/status/1498412232459403264
youtu.be/R1jBWQ8VZjc
mobile.twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1498409763171885062?cxt=HHwWjICz3bPvtcspAAAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kiev

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oSAArjOBf_c

worldtribune.com/globalist-soros-backs-ukraine-appears-to-push-for-wider-war/

newsrescue.com/george-soros-admits-responsibility-coup-mass-murder-ukraine/

Kyiv.

Attached: 1645957345824.png (625x640, 508.85K)

its Kyiv

Why is russia sending outdated tech? Also, any good non-news livestreams of fighting?

Vladimir Thrukan

>The Ukrainian number of 3500 Russians KIA is ridiculous. Such a number of dead would mean several times the number of wounded, which means that all roads would be jammed with ambulances, plus mass deployment of field hospitals — it would be impossible to hide this.

>Incidents of convoys being burned on the march are possible, it's war, things happen. Someone made a mistake, didn't keep track, had to abandon vehicles with empty tanks. We assume that the abandoned convoys are being burned by the AFU retroactively for staged videos.

>The main idea of the Russian Army is ‘we are not Americans’. They are the ones who, when they see something or someone in their way, first throw a grenade and then ask questions. Nobody is going to produce mountains of corpses, if a person does not offer resistance, why shoot?

>Handing out weapons to the unprepared population, as well as all sorts of ‘Molotov cocktails’ against professionals, is ridiculous idiocy. Three or four stun grenades is enough to make them shit themselves on the spot, drop their weapons and run away.

>Russian forces participating in the operation do not use mortars. All mortar shelling in residential areas, especially in senseless places, where there is no military or energy infrastructure, are provocations by the AFU & terrorists in order to influence the local population.

Attached: 1646002100508.png (519x878, 123.59K)

> Zelensky introduced a visa-free regime for foreign mercenaries who want to come to fight in Ukraine.
UKRAINE SHILLS HAVE NO EXCUSE, GO DIE FOR ZELENSKY OR BE HAILED AS COWARDS.

It's Kiev

and ukies aren't white lol

Attached: 1645995823234.jpg (746x477, 48.6K)

It's called Kiev.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CONVOY?!

Attached: 1591806746750.png (314x278, 128.65K)

Russia lying directly to UN right now live lol

I CANT KYIV

Attached: 1645746410155.png (300x425, 137.72K)

photo op

Attached: 452a90e6-478e-46b9-8b5a-9725c9229b4f.png (1408x1564, 893.16K)

Kyiv's Seed and Feed. Formerly Kiev.

You go die for Zion-Don and Jewtin.

Attached: 1623753947378.jpg (1200x907, 478.64K)

because they're literally planning on using at least 20000 tanks if they need to

BREAKING NEWS: A CLIFF BAR FROM KEEV JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

I would like to thank the people of Romania and their brave saboteurs from the hoț de cai volunteer battalion for assisting in procuring enemy vehicles for the needs of Ukrainian army. Godspeed.

Attached: gorgontius-1498022707761459204-20220227_215020-vid1.webm (336x400, 684.23K)

Coward

is that op photo real kek

US needs to make it a law that any brick and morty store must accept cash if Apple and Google can just deny Russia of being able to buy shit.

They're evacuating women and children
men literally aren't allowed to leave the country, they're urged to fight.

Russia are going to take the 2nd biggest country in Europe without bombing anyone
Seems legit
This war is a hoax just like COVID...

More helis outside. Please tell me that Lukash is not that retarded.

Attached: 1646084167051.jpg (1280x1280, 180.6K)

I'm checking the frequencies posted here through an SDR and I can't hear shit
In fact 4750 seems to have a very distant commercial radio transmission

KIEV COMPLETELY ENCIRCLED
>CIVILIANS STARVING

>CIVILIANS STARVING

>CIVILIANS STARVING

>CIVILIANS STARVING

>CIVILIANS STARVING

>CIVILIANS STARVING

Attached: 20220227_204430.jpg (1080x1486, 234.65K)

Russian Untermensch

there was never a convoy
it's all cgi
you are being manipulated

Welcome to the Russian Federation.

A collection of videos and images from Ukraine.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JHjh5bMMgMgv5kl2G2RMrBcr6U2va2oO

>American peak hours
>ukraine shills coming out non-stop
checks out, america is helping ukraine win the media war for sure.

>WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CONVOY?!
it got blyated

There were rumors that Belarus was going to attempt a paratrooper drop yesterday. But then the negotiations stalled it. So maybe they’ll go for it tonight?

Attached: 18B20858-E24D-45B4-B254-71F625432968.jpg (1080x1080, 167.61K)

The media war was a won battle from day 0 in the US and EU... it's a lost battle in China, India, most of Latin America, MENA and most of Asia.

Drumpf

Does anyone have specifics of the Ukraine EU fighter jet deal? They will launch from Ukraine right? Right? Poland isn't retarded enough to get directly involved in this conflict by allowing Ukrainian air force to use our air bases right? Please...

BLACK WOMEN SHOULD ONLY EXIST TO SERVE ME

>forcefully push Macedonia in NATO
>deluded politicians blindly following EU/NATO plans and agendas
>propaganda everywhere

Nah, If Russia loses this, I fear that the West and it's small vassal countries (like mine) will start purging "Russophiles", then I'll move to Russia, probably in some village in literal nowhere. Starting to get real tired of this lgbt blm society

Attached: 3.jpg (178x200, 5.39K)

The threads are much comfier when tards like you go to sleep.

The Ukrainian President needs to start blaring empowering messages ala Poland after Warsaw was invaded in WW2

Lots of destroyed Russian armour in Buchi, north of Kiev. Looks fucking brutal. I'm guess drone strike?

Attached: 1646057797243.png (405x438, 365.69K)

Rumors are it's still rolling to this day

Attached: 4e025ebf2dc22ae2657e65257fbea871.jpg (1280x720, 187.51K)

Attached: 1617587561611.png (400x400, 5.05K)

>NATO jets
>operating out of NATO countries and airbases
>with "maybe ukrainan" pilots
>shooting down russian planes over ukraine

i'll believe it when i see it

This war is comedy gold in terms of footage from Telegram. Giving out weapons to randos all over Ukraine is hilarious.

twitter.com/GirkinGirkin/status/1498361635605561348

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-28 at 21-38-15 IgorGirkin on Twitter.png (616x424, 258.91K)

Latin America, MENA and most of Asia supports Ukraine.
Brazil supports Ukraine, Singapore is sanctioning Russia and MENA is ramping up oil and gas production to support Europe.

In EU sanctions was reveal spoilers

Attached: photo_2022-03-01_00-30-30.jpg (1280x337, 39.59K)

lol all the US media has left is to claim Putin is crazy

>out of the loop rn

>not an autistic computer nerd virgin or spastic Jewish news consumer

Who is actually winning Ukraine or Russia? Serious answers only

Broke down, they're waiting for buses to take them home.

idi naxui zirga galva

He isn't?

Samara and Novogorod are pretty chill

South Korea, Japan and Taiwan also putting sanctions on Russia.

>(((Fridman)))

Someone should compare the hohol vs vatnik sentiment in the various generals across time. Might find something interedasting.

Politically? Ukraine
Militarily? Russia

Russia is winning but progress is slower than anticipated. There may be a somewhat small chance that Ukraine holds out longer than the Russians can sustain operations.

russia is winning, but people only think of winning in terms of climactic battles so normalfags think that russia isnt winning

B-B-BUT EU/NATO SO COOl! Masculinity! Weapons! Cool pictures! HOAAA!

there aren't operational airfields left, anything that lands there would be immediately obliterated
you are getting nuked Zbyžek

checked

Attached: cgWOES.jpg (1440x1060, 717.13K)

UAmap is down :(

Russia lost the media war when they invaded after repeatedly lying they won't without a proper causus beli.

My God, ahahah, are these tank spikes from a hollow square pipe?! AHAHAHAHA

I'm beginning to think Putin bought his own bullshit on Ukraine being controlled by neo-Nazis because otherwise the assumptions Russia invaded with make no sense.

They sent in small limited sets of troops thinking they'd be welcomed as liberators. Instead they got their asses kicked because it turns out even if Ukrainians don't like their government they don't want to by invaded by a hostile authoritarian state.

In 2014 there was significant pro-Russian sentiment in the country, Kharkiv and Odessa had major protests in favour of Russian ties and pro-Russian insurgents rose in the Donbass. Today virtually nobody outside the DPR and LPR regards Russia with anything other than hatred.

The only thing that can win this for Russia now is total, unrestricted war. That will kill tons of civilians and make Ukraine (and the rest of the world) look at Russia with burning hatred for a generation or more. Otherwise they need to admit defeat. Since we know they won't do that, things are just going to get bloodier and worse for everyone. Putin is unironically retarded.

Attached: 1645884411263s.jpg (112x125, 2.09K)

show the closeups

Attached: FMn6hUVWUAUIMEE.png (835x335, 368.72K)

This is the biggest humiliation a country has received in large scale symmetrical warfare since Italy in WW2. Putin has destroyed what little image his country had and left the world with no doubt just how awful their military really is

Attached: anti mage laugh.jpg (3000x2994, 2.9M)

It's pol. The answer is always DA JOOS

MY HOUSE JUST FLEW OVER KIEV

You know it's bad when even Balkanites have to move. Imagine being the epicenter of this shit. That's how Anglos, Germans and French feel.

Russia is losing troops and equipment like crazy. They are desperately trying to take over Kyiv right now using troops from Belarus.

>ramping up oil and gas production to get more European money
A merchant does what a merchant must

Z

Man up and don't act like a little bitch, time has come again.

Chicken Kyiv

Attached: Chicken-Kiev_2-1-SQ.jpg (900x900, 55.2K)

brazil isn't supporting ukraine or russia, at leats we are not putting sanctions or anything so far

>desperately trying
They haven't done shit in like 2 days in Keev.

If it's our money they want fine, but that still means they support us and not Russia.

yeah im thinking aswell theyre drinking their own coolaid

Just confirmed negotiations broke down as Ukraine asked Putin to do the sneedful.

is that pic real

absolute chickenshit internet tough guy who gets scared of his own shadow
how can you this big of a loser and not kill yourself?

They'll have to lose a lot more before it's an even fight, though.

Read these posts and land at any other conclusion other than this man being an anti-White.

Attached: 1646030147357.gif (220x220, 875.43K)

>The only thing that can win this for Russia now is total, unrestricted war.
Unironically think this will escalate to WW3 and we will all die
The West is too invested in this now to let it slide, and Russia has no other path to victory

Attached: 1642710204530.jpg (541x380, 56.26K)

they arent nato jets they are ukrainian now and controlled and flown by ukrainian army

not sure why thats difficult to grasp?
uk isnt responsible for the over 800 tanks they destroyed with our nlaws

Is farting the national pastime in czechia from eating all those beans?

Thread's theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=xSSbneF6JsU

Figured as much, it’s insane how much Ukraine kool aid us normies have crushed. Literally everyone I know Is under the impression Russia is getting the David and Goliath treatment and being stomped out. Crazy amerifats and the misinformation they spread

Nobody in Europe talks about covid anymore bros most restrictions have lifted it's like it never happened. WTF.

Attached: Klaus.jpg (360x339, 23.13K)

Putin's invasion has unironically killed opposition to globohomo society. I hate the dumb monkey.

Attached: 1616473098991.jpg (767x431, 44.05K)

i love chicken queef

He's not, he's just realizing that if he doesn't resolve a century old conflict between the US and Russia the US will win by momentum alone. This is about the survival of the Russian state, and he's playing chicken with nuclear annihilation because there is no future for Russia in either option.

Orban not so anti-Putin after all.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-28 Richard Hanania ( RichardHanania) Twitter(7).png (598x524, 386.78K)

How can you be such a small man and not kill yourself, manlet?
Go back to /chud/ and spend your entire day there, incel neet.

BEЧHAЯ BECHA B OДИHOЧHOЙ КAMEPE

Russia cannot "lose" because they are not technically at war. Nuclear powers don't lose wars. They can "fail to achieve their objectives with minimal losses" which they did. Now the bar is to "achieve objective with acceptable losses".

Overthrow Putin and join the Global American Empire in its crusade for world freedom and democracy.

but unironically

>they arent nato jets they are ukrainian now and controlled and flown by ukrainian army
>not sure why thats difficult to grasp?
>uk isnt responsible for the over 800 tanks they destroyed with our nlaws
Imagine being as PsyOp'd as this poster.

Quite telling that no major western nation has made meaningful calls for a ceasefire or negotiations. They think Ukraine can win this.

Is Putin still a young global leader of the world economic forum?

no worries ivan, if the going gets tough, you'll just blast the hohols away with heavy artillery and airforce and call it a day.

If nukes weren't a thing I would be excited. Sadly they are so we are fucked. There will be no war to fight in only terrible and pointless death. No Valhalla after dying in nuclear fire in your home.

I just had a realization. NPCs new programming is to be for war and defense. Now is the time to set up local militia defense communities for training and cooperating. In that you can discuss nuances of both sides being corrupt parties of "bankers" and slowly wake them up. Plus training and cooperation naturally ( from propaganda studies) cause people to become more classically conservative. Just seeing your nations flag induces more sense of nationalism and increases attitudes towards national conservation.

Now is the time to lead sheep.

volunteer local militia training to subvert the new program.

Not saying plan any attacks just to reintroduce local active community praticipation. Include nuclear war prep for the ukraine narrative programming

Saw a glimpse of an interview where an american general with sense explaining how Putin wasnt after the entirety of Ukraine and how the US keeps fanning the flames in provocation.

The interviewer had no Idea where eastern or western Ukraine began and ended which led me to believe they only make news for retards.

Attached: 1645971564988.jpg (1100x619, 299.29K)

>They think Ukraine can win this.
No, they want white people dead and they want to damage Russia.

>news shifts when a more important event occurs
The jews must be behind this!

80% chance of a Russian phyrric victory.
20% chance Ukraine delays them until economic collapse/palace coup/colour revolution

Stayed up too late last night following the news boys.. I just got sleepy
When I opened my eyes again, to my horrific surprise, I realized I found myself in a /chug/ thread

Attached: 1646006042843.png (750x816, 415.09K)

BREAKING
The "Dnepropetrovsk maniacs" have been released from prison and recruited into a militia to fight incoming Chechen forces
twitter.com/ng_ukraine/status/1497924614865002497

Attached: Sayenko_suprunyuck.jpg (368x270, 29.97K)

why the fuck nothing is happening. no active offensive on Kiev, no active shelling, shooting, anything. is the war already over?

lol

Attached: ukr civ molotov tank spontaneous combustion.webm (720x1280, 2.86M)

This cannot stand.

He's still supporting all sanctions so far.

If it were a game of civ, Russia would send in their weak units and get up to Kiev with heavy losses, but also tons of back up units. The Western Allies denounce them collectively the next turn.

why don't you fuck off back to discord to groom little children nonce of nuremberg?

>Only professional soldiers, not conscripts. How can professionals be this bad?
twitter.com/rafsanchez/status/1498411627456180226

>led me to believe they only make news for retards.
Blugarobro I...

Also reposting

Attached: 1646082857145m.jpg (628x1024, 120.82K)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-28 at 21-44-32 Live Flight Tracker - Real-Time Flight Tracker Map Flightradar24.png (1044x552, 648.04K)

Everyone who's an actual Any Forumstard knows that the last 4 days have been nothing but shills from reddit and other normie glownigger sites. Before the invasion started nobody on Any Forums really had pro ukranian sentiment, except a few outliers.

Kys

>led me to believe they only make news for retards.
correct

You know, every time I'm online I always get fooled into thinking there are large swathes of people who have basic common sense. But then we have retards like this irl who think letting women fight in war is a good idea...and against an already captured Russian tank too...

I'm sorry my paid shill friend, but you're wrong.

Some liberals in major cities support Ukraine, but most people around here do not... same goes for most of Asian and all of MENA.

sure, who doesn't love getting enslaved by kikes?

Nice gypsies convoy

Attached: 1644235521722.gif (445x247, 2.85M)

>achieve objective with acceptable losses
Acceptable as in lose 20k Russian troops and all the troops from Belarus?

He's never leaving his bunker in Ural mountains
Yes, and it keeps getting worse, first it was small arms and rocket launchers, now they are sending dozens of jets even after Putin raised DEFCON by one

imagine being blown into pieces and on fire in your apc and muttering to the solders as they come to finish you off your final words "b..bb-but you have to use ukrainian airfields thats cheatinggggg.. bleh."

???

Attached: 1641432219466.png (619x663, 532.02K)

Wrong city. Much more happens around Kharkow

FYI if Putin loses this globohomo will be unstoppable

China will back down and the USA will be emboldened to push LGBT and mass immigration even more

>uk isnt responsible for the over 800 tanks they destroyed with our nlaws
u.smutty.horse/mfxlcxiycvv.mp4
Thanks for the fancy toys, UK.

Uh... bros... I thought we were winning?
twitter.com/ASBMilitary/status/1498412232459403264

I think they somehow made the retarded assumption they could just reuse the same plan for Ukraine as they did in Crimea 8 years ago. They couldn't, and now they're stuck improvising. Hopefully they somehow negotiate this, but yeah, I think the only other option is the road to hell

It's heading towards DC ;)

Attached: 1643751578070.webm (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Because it's too crowded by trannies such as yourself. Back to /chud/ now.

those chimes are comfy

Attached: 1585512249393.png (860x652, 159.77K)

Wagner meatshield division will occupy the cities

Fuck off putinbot

it's rather amusing to see cities with +80% native russian speakers having mass pro ukraine protests

or a javelin guy saying that he's going to learn ukrainian after this

Medias are retarded in general but Russia definitely wants a Ukrainian puppet government, even if they only actually annex Crimea or the two separatist statelets.

>"Kiev is a regional capital in a region known as "The Ukraine" within Russia"

"Kyiv" is a fictional capital of a country, that will now never be a real country, in the metaverse frequented by delusional faggots

Attached: Kiev Kyiv.png (450x447, 331.55K)

Imagine being a grown "man" and thinking that some irrelevant conflict in Ukraine can lead to ww3
Ukraine and Russia will sign peace in few days. Ukraine will give up Donbass and will promise to never join NATO.
All sanctions on Russia will be lifted by summer. Victory for Putin.

Attached: b27.jpg (798x644, 36.47K)

>MULTICAM STREAM WITH LOOKNER AND BASED CHAT

>youtu.be/R1jBWQ8VZjc

Your minister tweeted in support of Ukraine.
Most big Asian countries except China and India publicly support Ukraine and are dennouncing Russia. MENA is also supporting Europe.

putin does not want to engage civilians and infrastructure
he wants to change regime to less hostile one and leave Ukraine alone
same as they did in Crimea - minimal casualties and collateral damage

Attached: 1542173667686.jpg (720x960, 118.5K)

>all non-globohomo Europeans immigrate to Russia
>each nation is given land
>russia is the new europe

would be pretty good, too bad we can only dream

Attached: 1555784416118055457.jpg (700x875, 487.39K)

i dont speak mongoloid

can you translate, what is he saying?

wars started for lwess stop being a faggot

Russia has no allies at this point. I think its few allies are looking at how to feed upon the carcass of whatever is left after this all plays out (see: China).

What you may not have seen was the "pentagon correspondent" come on right after to bash that colonel.

i've done some research lads, and I've found a direct link between pedos and tranime.
this is ground-breaking stuff, subscribe to my podcast

>mass immigration
Russia is 75% white and falling.

7 year old expired rations. No wonder they’re looting supermarkets.

mobile.twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1498409763171885062?cxt=HHwWjICz3bPvtcspAAAA

Attached: AAD10A28-4C79-4ACE-B848-3D3589EA82F0.jpg (828x1168, 397.21K)

>something something foolish thing in the Balkans

I have no idea what "acceptable losses" are for a country of zergs. It might have escalated to "significant losses" or even "Major losses" but it won't end until it reaches "unacceptable".
Hopefully some of the generals aren't insane enough to get there, because at that point it escalates.

the problem is, the population seems to be way too hostile to get converted

Whats his endgame? Gonna go Bomber harris on the Russian convoys?

Attached: 1509129564135.png (500x482, 265.88K)

I might have heard russian communiations in 4750kHz
>they do not encrypt
Is bullshit

Can't you ear expired MRIs just fine? What does the MRI guy (Steve?) say?

kek, imagine going and stabbing them in the back

>mongoloid
It's Ukrainian, not russian. They are mocking russians and can't wait to burn them alive with the NLAWs.

As long this guarantees China takes over the world. Fine by me. Was a worthy sacrifice.

Frog leader reached out to Putin

Attached: guyguyghuie.png (598x524, 58.69K)

I know you're paid to keep a rather fake narrative, but this is just not true. Out government made the standard "so sad people dying" "war is always so sad"... comments, but we are doing regular trade with Russia.

I don't know what sort of strategy your masters have in mind... but pretending Brazil is supporting Ukraine is a really desperate move.

Ukies using fucking LAWs

Attached: Global Mil Info-1498411194696323073-20220228 153402-vid1.webm (638x360, 2.9M)

Pigs invaded a sovereign country that is a de facto declaration of war, also define ¨minimal losses¨ and ¨acceptable losses¨.

Crimea was majority Russian. The people in Ukraine are another story as they truly hate Russia now.

>russia is the new europe
It's already going to be split up into separate nations, though?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-28 at 21-48-26 Agenda-Free TV.png (874x502, 555.13K)

>leaders decide to sell "excess fuel" to make a quick buck before the invasion
>find out that the training leadership already did the same thing
>mfw
this sounds so retarded, but it's so on-par for Russian military leadership that I choose to believe it

Attached: 1570656254658.jpg (563x503, 21.18K)

>If nukes weren't a thing I would be excited
If nukes weren't a thing we would be drinking liberating vodka in Red Square right now.

yeah, he eats 50-100 year old shit all the time and is totally fine

Civilians starving ? Did Trudeau take their food ? Steal their money and heating fuel ?

Attached: violence.png (728x848, 579.81K)

Ukraine has received a shipment of antennas to receive Internet via satellite from the Starlink constellation. This has been a gift that Elon Musk, CEO of the company that created the constellation, has given to Kiev.

But now we have things like NATO and nuclear weapons. The whole operation in Ukraine is done to prevent NATO expansion because Putin is afraid of war with them.

why would they expire then?

They stopped for lunch and Gypsies of Kiev stole the tires so they are stuck

Attached: 4EC6EA5B-82EB-4E8D-A4D6-C6E8579435DC.png (485x443, 37.15K)

Based.

You can if they are stored well. Even then you gotta look out for telltale signs of spoilage. Retort pouch MRE's last for a long time though, but seven years is still seven years.