Nigerian refugee from Ukraine doesn't want to go back to Nigeria

This nigger was studying in Ukraine, fled and is right now in Slovakia. She's saying she doesn't want to go back to Nigeria. Welp, Slovakbros, I guess we'll be culturally enriched.

Attached: IMG_20220228_222432.jpg (1080x1275, 307.13K)

cant tell if that is a guy or a girl without the article saying so. How anyone finds them attractive is beyond me.

Tough

conscirpt her and throw her into the meat grinder. service guarantees citizenship

Shows you how mad shithole Africa is when they would rather live in war zones and foreign countries

Post yfw a corrupt, jewish, war-torn white country with bombs coming down on you is preferable to over an african country

You deal with the bulbheads now. Enjoy your vibrant diversity!

You need to understand that black societies are hellholes full of ridiculous nepotism so a high IQ black getting into any non black nation is a good thing for them.

Based and Wouldyouliketoknowmorepilled.

This is the kind of story that really matters.
I'm tired of hearing whitesplaining about this. It's good that finally a black voice is being heard.
Putin's tragic egotistical war is doing real damage to strong black woman and it needs to stop.
I hope NATO eradicates all white Russians from the face of the earth!

Her pussy is wet and she wants to bear rape babies.

Lmao, she's gonna dip off to another school in Moscow if Ukraine gets annexed.

putin attacks belarus? wtf?!

Just breed the Negresses Slovak fagg. It's not bad at all.

Attached: 1641782691494.webm (640x640, 986.75K)

>niggers prefer war than going back to Africa
fucking kek

>now pol will say this is what the Indian students wanted to do too, even though we sent Air India to evacuate them - threads regarding this were recent and fresh in Any Forums memory, but they will conveniently forget that.

>A Nigerian leaves Africa, finds a well functioning modern democratic society and wants to be a part of it, even if it possibly means getting blown up or having to rebuild entirely after it's destroyed.

Oh yes certainly not the type of person you'd want in your society, look how dark her skin is...

we get tons of those
fuck this seriously

is it true that people in your country shit in the streets? No offense.

She did the exact opposite, instead of enduring the suffering of the country that welcomed her and work later to rebuild it, she fled to the next country and the ape is telling it won't go back to its shithole and "see where it goes", which means going full on welfare in western Europe.

>Oh yes certainly not the type of person you'd want in your society, look how dark her skin is...

NIGGERS are man eating monkeys. I dont want to fall asleep and wake up tied up with a nigger vodoo bitch trying to cook me alive.

Thats why I have barricaded my home ever since the NIGGERS moved next door. I know that niggers want to eat me. I saw the way they look at me. Fucking monkey will never get me alive. I ll burn my house down before that happens

its niggeria not nigeria

American education...She run away from Ukraine into neighboring country and NOW WANTS TO STAY THERE BECAUSE SHE'S A PARASITE

Poopstan literally has no toilets for their poor class.

Nigeria is a former British colony. Send her there.

Exactly, it's not hard to understand. Plus she's a machine that pumps out more trash. A literal bioweapon.

I don't think she is able to claim asylum - I'm sure she was only on some sort of student visa in Ukraine, there is nothing stopping here from going back to Nigeria.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

>American education...She run away from Ukraine into neighboring country and NOW WANTS TO STAY THERE BECAUSE SHE'S A PARASITE

she's a man eating cunt. fucking nigger bitch probably munched on some white man's corpse before she fled. Look at her being all smug.

Niggers eat white people. They are going to eat us all if we don't stop them but you people won't take it seriously until your loved ones are being grilled like pigs by these monkeys.

OOGA BOOGA turn nigger monkeys into dog food

Why do blacks never just fix their countries? Or go to functioning black countries and help them build up like in Botswana? Its all so tiring, i'm going back to where my progenitors did after having had my education in the west to go build things up, meanwhile all the bottom feeder retards are racing to come here even though the west is on obvious decline and the gibs are going to peter out some day. My teeth hurts

Fertile black wombs CRAVE white seed

Attached: 1646084170470.gif (270x338, 3.63M)

If I was a ruler of a country the first thing i'd is do ban weaves and make up

>Why do blacks never just fix their countries? Or go to functioning black countries and help them build up like in Botswana?

They go to white countries to prey on us. White people are the delicacy in Africa. If they can get their hands on you they grab you, chop your limbs off and boil you alive. Some niggers even eat white people raw.

Why?

Attached: 1639697036532.jpg (768x1024, 109.32K)

Yes she would be way dickwrenchingly hotter with braids or fro

Attached: 1646054192145.jpg (1080x1257, 247.59K)