Tfw I unironically fell for the poison vax memes, and everyone irl thinks I'm retarded now

>tfw I unironically fell for the poison vax memes, and everyone irl thinks I'm retarded now
>Any Forums already moved on as if nothing happened
So was it all just a joke?

Attached: 1621395876726.jpg (1305x1265, 125.25K)

You won.

>caring about normie opinions
ngmi

you actually believed the medicine was poison and you couldn't go near your family if they took it

yeah you got fucked by russian psyops, dumbass

Attached: saucer.jpg (1918x822, 384.35K)

The vax wasn't needed at all, you just need to social distance and stop fucking being a degenerate and wear a mask.

Trust the plan.

What are you talking retard?

The vaxx already proved to be a failure and to cause to many damage.

Do you need we talk about this 24/7 while ww3 is happening?

Fucking idiot.

leave it to burgers to fall for that shit kekew

What do you mean, it's been happening.

Attached: Deaths among young people up 40%.jpg (1170x1379, 99K)

Found the obese faggot that wears face diapers.

>taking pol seriously
>ever

OH NO, I DIDNT INJECT MYSELF WITH AN EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY BECAUSE I LISTENED TO YOU. NOW THEY ARE ALL DROPPING DEAD AND I STILL DONT HAVE COVID. OH NO OH NO

>oy vey the goyim are waking up better start WWIII
It's all so tiresome.

>actually listening to Any Forums
wtf dude

Apologize to your family and friends, tell them you're Vaccinated, you'll be surprised how quick they'll be to accept you back and forget everything.

I know you feel like you'll lose face but they really just want their friend back and pretend this all didn't happen

At least you didnt fell for the muh powerful Russia badass Putin

1. Multiple athletes have died of vaccine

2. Vaccine isn't needed at all in the first place, now they are about to take the 3rd booster shot

Aside from the fact that mRNA vaccines are not fucking gene therapy there's also classical vaccines so what's the excuse for not getting those?

R-right user?

They are still trying to get a 3rd or 4th booster. It's not over - they just want you to think it is. The government will be buying boosters for the next few decades

This.
It's over and you won.
You didn't take the vaccine.
Congratulations!

People are unironically dropped dead every day lmao. Keep gaslighting tho, it's funny.

I love that they just stopped talking about Covid but never said "alright you can take off the masks", so now normiecattle are in a perpetual limbo

It wasn’t a joke, anyone who says otherwise is without a doubt a shill or retarded. Don’t take the jab.

Attached: C9D54EC2-B727-4099-AF1B-D1F306701B5B.jpg (640x640, 36.72K)

With all this forcing and other shit banning from work because I am fit and young?

Dude. I hate whole world now. Normies, russkies, jews, fucking everyone.

Gaslighting isnt real

>classical vaccines
>that your government said don't count hans
haha ok

Attached: Screenshot_20220228-153629_Firefox.jpg (1080x2011, 698.11K)

He is probably a shill.

kys

Come back in May.

They did like same day the war started

>>Nooo I'm alive and healthy while some people have side effects and are dead why I listened you?

Nobody can be so retarded.

has your mom had to tell you every day since you were a child not to touch the stove top when its turned on? or did you accept the valuable info and move on with your life?

so you're saying they won't be pushing the vaccine on us anymore?

Believing the vaxx is poisonous was one of the dumbest things I've seen on Any Forums.

many jews took it
you'll be fine

never took it
never will take it
my vaxxed parents have changed their minds now and i am the "smart" one
fuck off shill
people are waking up

two more months

>mfw people making fun of muh science also claim to not be on the receiving end of a fucking DARWIN award

Attached: 1422473744832.gif (640x480, 2.25M)

>mRNA vaccines are not fucking gene therapy
they literally are though.

Clickbait. This is about the Johnson & Johnson vaccine that was initially said to have sufficient vaccination after just one shot, so J&J Vaccinated didn't get full vaccination status until their Booster shot because the covpass only counts double Vaccinated as fully Vaccinated (regardless which one you took though)

The only people still making posts about the vaccine are antivaxers at this point.

I'm vaccinated and I'm fine lol
One of the rules of the internet is don't believe anything you read on the internet.

>dw is clickbait
ape tier shill

2 more weeks

if you were doing some schizo ranting about how it was going to kill everyone yes you fell for dumb shit and are retarded
if you had valid criticisms based on legitimate information then you were right and will be proven more right over time
if you cant figure out how to see through psyops in all directions thats fine just stop having strong opinions on things

>dude generations down the line their progeny will mutate into horrible monsters trust me bro

Omicron = Moronic

a MI6 agent is going to blow up Russian held Chernobyl chemical plant in a false flag attack and all the vaccine people who get sick soon will blame it on the russians.

Attached: 007.jpg (530x530, 72.93K)

Inshallah the dogs have found another squirrel to chase.

You are fucked

Because you actually can’t get them. It’s literally impossible to book an appointlent for Novavax in any European country.

/thread

40% of America decided to shoot beta software into their veins then call us assholes. Fuck them, I'm going to ass drill their niave 18 plus girls and tell them mudbloods are the best lol. Why should we care?

Your post is somewhat ambiguous. I can't tell if you took the vaxx or not.

They literally are not though. Do you know what mRNA means?

Disinfo to make the west schizo and hate eachother so that Putin can put his dick in old ex-Soviet states and China can come in as the reasonable world leader.

You expect a prize from a world dominated by Satan? Your prize is in Heaven, where New Jerusalem awaits.

Correct.

explain pic related.

Attached: please explain if not fuck off.png (677x432, 170.26K)

Those who lost their hair because of vaccine probably laughing more than those who died because of vaccine lmao

It really is.

Attached: cyberpunk-pepe-32755749.png (500x543, 131.89K)

>don't believe anything you read on the internet
Instead, believe the beautiful people on the television screen and those on social media.

Go suck off a big red deer dick you abbobrained retard

I didnt take a vaccine, I do not trust the American medical industry and neither should you.
The flu is fucking seasonal and every fucking year.
Eat a vitimin and stop fucking smoking.

>babbies first time on Any Forums
>instantly latches onto the popular psy-op and alienates himself by revealing his powerlevel to normalfag friends
many such cases

Attached: 1643120979103.png (1080x1080, 604.69K)

They changed the definition of vaccine to sell it to you, dumbass.
Also,
>needing an excuse
We don't owe you shit, vaxxtard.

>be a retard unaccredited Facebook "scientist"
>use old shitty equipment
>pretend your contaminated and dirty sample is proof of anything
retard

Fuck off, shill

You're also a retard for talking Alex Jones tier consperacy shit.
The Vaccine was rushed, American medicin sucks, You do not need a vaccine for everything.
You bought the tinfoil hat shit like the rest of the retards in muttland.