How Hard Will The Demoralization Hit When Russia Takes Ukraine In 2 Weeks?

All of this propaganda online, but they are losing grounf constantly. I think all of this wartime propaganda will end up backfiring in the end.

I found this Twitter account updating and it's literally over for Ukraine.

twitter.com/GeromanAT/status/1497880524236410882?t=Myjq3epTB0Hf1fn1AbUW6g&s=19

Attached: 20220228_034907.png (850x595, 991.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ASBMilitary/status/1498412232459403264?t=eRSuY6Yuphjah6RpKLNkSw&s=19
twitter.com/spriter99880/status/1498290726437801987?t=taUVqfva1PsbZKjBYjSL2Q&s=19
web.archive.org/web/20220226051154/https://ria.ru/20220226/rossiya-1775162336.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: gok1.jpg (869x644, 117.45K)

Watch out for the cyberpandemic they blame on Russia.

The west is trying to downplay it to make it seem like they are in controll, by the time Putin hangs zelensky, the NPC's will be cheering for Ukraine's victory.

It’ll be funny as fuck when they get hit by insurgents for the next 11 years.

Der Angriff des Gast von Kiews wird das alles in Ordnung bringen

There has barely been any insurgents the Ukrainian military is just offering more rest than thought so far, probably because of U.S intelligence.

tfw Die Hard 4 and 5 plotlines get combined into one action and it starts ww3
See above cuz tinfoilers say die hard 3 was about 9/11 (stolen gold from Manhattan, federal reserve etc)

I don't think anyone but the most hardheaded and delusional twitter consumers believe that Ukraine will last as an operational country. The expectation is that this will turn into some kind of indefinite insurgency as Russia gets bogged down in a nightmare occupation. US and NATO will continually supply the "freedom fighters" with weapons, money, equipment and even volunteers with the purpose of bleeding Russia to death. While there has been an overwhelming amount of Ukraine propaganda coming out, the sheer fact that their propaganda and narrative has dominated the world over is pretty telling in and of itself. The supposed threat of Russian info warriors is pretty much overblown. On top of this, the fact that in the peace talk Ukraine not only denied Russia's demands but counter demanded Russian withdrawal showed Ukraine's resolve and is proof that Ukraine has been doing far better than expected, and that Russia has been fucking up much more than expected.

Attached: 1631053833233.gif (328x328, 1.48M)

Ever heard of the Moscow theater hostage crisis?

>2 Weeks
like defeat covid kek kek

they'll take Kiev ater the meeting with the Ukrainians

>I found this Twitter account updating and it's literally over

Attached: 1630731030600.png (352x425, 7.45K)

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR NADO

Attached: 20220228_140926.jpg (4160x3120, 3.06M)

Westoids don't live in real world, they live in constructed virtual fantasy land fed to them with constant propaganda, emotional battery, information manipulation and the majority of them are willing participants

Nigga it's been five days and Russia didn't take a single important city.
Russia is fucking up so much that they're threatening to use nukes. As a reminder, the USA was in Afghanistan for 20 years and didn't threaten to use nukes once.

Attached: Ukrayina.gif (550x370, 647.77K)

Okay I've been trying to learn German on duolingo. Hmm I'm gonna try and translate for practice hmm... "The angry ghost of kiev will have all in order bringing?" Probably very wrong.

The attack of the ghost of kiev will bring everything under control.

hehe good one.
(its Geist though, Gast means guest lol)

>Just 2 more weeks bros

Attached: 225DACF1-DE20-45E3-98C0-59587D819AF3.jpg (624x416, 42.37K)

The CIA has been literally deepfaking videos for Ukraine.

twitter.com/ASBMilitary/status/1498412232459403264?t=eRSuY6Yuphjah6RpKLNkSw&s=19

twitter.com/spriter99880/status/1498290726437801987?t=taUVqfva1PsbZKjBYjSL2Q&s=19

Angry is wütend

And they already lost more men in 5 days than US in 20 years

Even if they occupy Ukraine it's going to turn into a mass insurgency. Killing Zelensky will make a martyr too.

You underestimate how fluently everything will transition from "we are winning" to "despite the overwhelming odds the brave ukrainian freedom fighters managed to hold on for 6 days when international analysis's predicted 2"

As if russia was capable of pushing for two weeks lmao

Yeah I noticed right after I hit send. But the digits make up for it

West gonna cry on twitter about the poor hohols for a week and then gonna return to nigger/immigrant loving/seething shit along with the le ebin libfag/cuckservative fighing, nothing will change.

>two weeks

Attached: 1604506896803.jpg (679x522, 89.48K)

If that happens then it happens by design and it anyways stops NATO bases from happening there. Which is the only sane reason for why it all happened in the first place.

He won't kill him, just disappear him, for the NPC's attention span he will be a distant memory within a week.

This and /thread. Ukraine will most likely be another slug fest like Syria, just instead of goatfuckers blowing each other up it’ll be over-zealous gopniks

NEW LEAKED RUSSIAN MAPS OF NUCLEAR TARGETS LEAKED BY LEGENDARY ANONYMOUS HACKER GROUP

Attached: rusky-plan.jpg (1922x1552, 1.46M)

Two more weeks

ALBERTA WILL NEVER RECOVER

Attached: russia-go-boom.jpg (1152x1864, 1.11M)

So what? Russia not only should have expected this but also prepared contingencies for it. Where are they? Where is the major Russian counter narrative? Where is their propaganda? Why aren't Russian assets out there debunking these Ukrainian claims and videos, and pushing the Russian agenda on the international stage? Russia has failed utterly and completely and the fact that NATO has unified and is drawing in potential new member states, and that the world at large is almost unanimous in condemning Russia proves this.

>Germans re-arming
>Sweden and Finland join NATO
>nothing
kek

Doesn't matter what western twittermongs think, all that matters is what Ukrainians do, and whether the west feeds them arms (they will) turning Ukraine into Afghanistan 3.0

Call of Duty generation thinks you should be able to invade and capture an entire country in 5 days.

literally the first time im seeing these videos
>lahta makes deepfake and says it's a ukrainian deepfake
Classic.
Also,
>2 more weeks
bruh

>The expectation is that this will turn into some kind of indefinite insurgency
the people egging this on and who wish this to happen are the closest things to devils i have ever see in my life

The big one is the new "Czar Bomba" named after LEGENDARY Czar Nicholas the Second may he rest in peace

east of the Dneiper is the easy part. There is a large sympathetic Russian population. The further west Russia goes, the uglier it is going to get to hold down land. They are going to get guerilla'd hard and suffer bigger losses

Bot in overdrive

i will wank on their demoralization.

>Just two more weeks

There is a near endless convoy on it's way to Kyiv, Russians have overwhelming force and they have only made a mistake by underestimating the initial resistance.
Ukraine will surrender before the weekend.

>Russia Takes Ukraine In 2 Weeks
They promised to take Kyiv for 2 days, user........

sauce?

two more weeks!

Attached: 1646035088937.jpg (1594x858, 112.9K)

LEGENDARY Britbong poster "Charles" (pronounced CHA-LES) here with his HOT 10/10 in bongland TAKES

Retards.
How hard will the demoralization hit, when you realize Russia was being used to make everyone believe the thread of a "cyber pandemic", in 2 weeks?

Attached: the catalyst.jpg (2480x4020, 3.16M)

No one will remember or care

Russian state media accidentally posted a victory article on Saturday, then very quickly deleted it. They expected to win within 3 days.

web.archive.org/web/20220226051154/https://ria.ru/20220226/rossiya-1775162336.html

>Now this problem is gone - Ukraine has returned to Russia. This does not mean that its statehood will be liquidated, but it will be reorganized, re-established and returned to its natural state of part of the Russian world. Within what boundaries, in what form will the alliance with Russia be consolidated (through the CSTO and the Eurasian Union or the Union State of Russia and Belarus)?

I haven't seen any sympathy for the Russians so far.

To use nukes on the WEST not Ukraine if they intervene.

They don't have to if they are achieving their objectives.
>the Belarusian military enters the chat

LEGENDARY anonymous hacker Kirtaner aka Aubrey Cottle!

Right at this moment billions worth of weapons is being deliverd somewhere in Ukraine.
I wouldn't want to be a Russian soldier when they get close to that point.

In order for demoralization to work they have to starve ukraine to the brink of mass famine or kill the comedian

Capturing the powerplants, looting supermarkets, turning the fields on fire, seizing refineries, destroying bridges, would likely lead to that result in two week

Taking the whole of Ukraine is no less than 6-7 weeks, stabilizing and fully occupying it until annexation is not possible until summer, integrating them into russia is no less than 5 years, even if they grant Ukraine a hong kong special status