Obsession with “sides”

Why do shills want me to pick a side (Ukraine) so desperately? Why can’t they accept that I just don’t have never and will never care about Ukraine or Russia?

Attached: B10C2FFF-50BB-48D0-AF4D-8E185BE55941.jpg (700x991, 76.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denunciation_rally
twitter.com/AnonBabble

consent: manufactured

Keep in mind: they are both jews

Why are shills acting like shills?

You're friends with shills.

Surround yourself with Clowns, become the Clown.

This is Common Sense.

Because fence sitters are worse than the enemy

Attached: 1617528566780.png (869x1009, 147.28K)

cope kremlin bot

It's how they were recruited.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denunciation_rally

The Jew fears the Jungian forest walker

Attached: 58r7w7-front-shortedge-384.jpg (384x576, 57.47K)

Not picking a side is not fence sitting

Human nature.
For millions of years, people who refused to pick a side in conflicts ultimately ended up being labeled as traitors by both and dying anyway.

Attached: blondenosering.jpg (1439x1897, 256.16K)

After you take the redpill and reckon that All Wars are Banker's wars, you then take the greenpill--which is on the whole an introduction to the occult, to neoplatonism and pythagoreanism and magick and all the rest. Once you have this down, you then take the purple pill and see that all the artificial world, post Exodus, is a series of dialectical tensions, contrived by the prime movers of culture and history. Sides are the bedrock of the civilization I simply call Usura.

>Why do shills want me to pick a side (Ukraine) so desperately?
Uneducated post-90s kids.
>Why can’t they accept that I just don’t have never and will never care about Ukraine or Russia?
Because THEY care and if you don't agree with them then you're a troll ruining their day! How could you be so rude as to disagree?

Hegelian dialectics are more or less the institutionalization, in a very loose sense, of the Jewish Kinship Paradox.

It’s not fence sitting I don’t give a fuck about either.

Can you elaborate?

Well yeah exactly which is why I stand to gain nothing by siding with either.

>Why can’t they accept that I just don’t have never and will never care about Ukraine or Russia?
Because they can't generate clicks if you don't pay attention/care. 90% probably don't even car What side you're on, they just wanna see engagement as engagement generates revenue

I don't care about what happens in Europe

These old roastie whores don't deserve to be on this board.

Usually there are no sides in war. However what we are seeing here is the precipice to a full scale global skirmish that could last decades. Because of that, it's important to understand the situation

The situation:
Russia, a corrupt on the verge of bankruptcy nation, who's illegitimate president is famed Soviet apologist Vladimir Putin, has decided to illegally attack the sovereign nation of Ukraine on the basis of 'defense'.

How this is defense is beyond me, and more appropriate to comprehend for the skewed mind of a tyrant, such a Putin. Russia has been murdering its own people in Ukraine as justification to besiege the country.

The Ukrainians are putting up a good fight, but it won't last too much longer, just because Russia has numbers on them, though skill is equal or favors the former.

If you want to donate or know someone who would donate, even $1, please DM me on insta @ Abdias_Gomez_3

All proceeds go foundations that support and defend Ukrainian civilians and servicemen in these strange times.

This shit exists to churn the gates of Big Data so that they can terrorize the soul by algorithmically programming internet users to help pregnant men get abortions as the cockroach boats scream across the oceans. It's what they call democracy.

They are winning our "hearts and minds" so we can go declare war on putler.

Attached: The Forest Passage.png (1616x1120, 141.43K)

>russia
>ukraine
Americans not picking a side is not muh fence sitting. Those places have absolutely nothing to do with anything.
>b-but muh russia cold wars bro whooaaa
The United Soviet States of Russia does not exist stupid nigger.

Good shit thank you

That’s where I think it’s going and if so that’s infuriatingly stupid.
>When Mexican illegals rape and murder Americans it’s fine
>When Syrians rape and murder Germans it’s fine
>When Syrians rape and murder Swedes it’s fine?
>When Pakis rape and murder Brits it’s fine
>When Africans rape and murder Frenchies it’s fine
When Chechens and Russians could potentially rape and kill Ukrainians its genocide and we have to have a world war to prevent it? What the fuck am I missing here because that doesn’t quite make sense to me.