I feel like its a bad idea of the west to act the way its currently doing to Russia...

I feel like its a bad idea of the west to act the way its currently doing to Russia, Putin is clearly unhinged at this point and if everyone keeps enforcing harder sanctions and giving weapons to Ukraine its legit not impossible that he just resorts to using nukes just to prove a point

Attached: putin.jpg (976x589, 52.36K)

Pussy

His own government would off him before this happens.

Doesnt matter. He knows if he keeps fucking this up, his own guards will kill him. Thats what he's afraid of. He will likely be assassinated very soon, and it will be by his own people.

Playing insane is a tried and true tactic for leverage in a negotiation. And if it turns out it wasnt a bluff after all, then things would have come to a head sooner or later anyway

Something tells me that Russians can probably deal with scarcity and a failing economy better than Western countries can. We'll keep the sanctions in place until people start to complain about 12 dollar gas and no bread. The Ukraine will be wrapped by that point (unless we are stupid enough to send in UN troops). Putin is calling a bluff, and since I don't give a shit about my own government, much less his, I say more power to him. Godspeed you weird snow nigger.

Attached: 1645945589810.jpg (1169x731, 124.79K)

c'mon join NATO

Attached: 1645752089041.jpg (1280x720, 76.39K)

This is already over. Putin is fine and often smirking because he knows what is real. Good luck smuggling fighter jets into a war zone surrounded by Russians lol.

Kiev is surrounded and Russians are just waiting for the Jew to capitulate. No reason to go full retard and bomb everything to hell.

Ah ok then we should just surrender because the guy is pretending to be insane. Good plan.

He said it himself multiple times that he plans on restoring Russia to its former glory and I'm sure that even if he did, he wouldn't stop there.
He clearly learned that theres a merit in behaving like madman from Trump and since Trump now is gone he's the maddest man on stage now.

NO SURRENDER

>The swede thinks we should open our assholes and let the invader do as he pleases
Lmfao

Now that the cuck mocking is out of the way, in all seriousness Russia is an apolitical shithole run by oligarchs, and the more we squeeze their assets the more pissed off they will become until they finally slip a few gold bars into the right pockets and Putin accidentally shoots himself in the back of the head nineteen times.

Agree. Putin has been smirking in recent speeches. He knows the truth about the situation unlike us who have been fed streams of propaganda

>Putin is clearly unhinged
The judaized mind projects mental illness and Freudian psychoanalysis on its enemies because it simply cannot comprehend someone acting differently from it

>finally slip a few gold bars into the right pockets and Putin accidentally shoots himself in the back of the head nineteen times.
just tell hillary that you heard putin has dirt on her, and he'll end commiting suicide by padlocking himself into two different suitcases

He's not unhinged at all. You are used to western faggot political leaders whereas Putin is old school.

What point is that? That he's a retard? If he nukes anywhere other than Siberia Moscow gets evaporated overnight. He's not that stupid.

Of course it's a bad idea. However the alternative is submission, which is a worse idea.

It is Russia's fault for forcing these two choices.

russian bot typed these

no, hes gonna suffer internal pressure
part of this war is just for him to
show hes stronk and russia is stronk, thats why they havent planned on a all out war (which is what this is turning into) and were thinking it would be a syria situation

Keep falling for the psyops Goyim.

DONT talk bout Jackboot Trudough sending in Goons on horses to trample little old ladies or that ppl are getting HIV from the Clot Shot.

Just keep shitting your pants over a managed affair in Ukraine.

Attached: Ukraine-wooden-guns-768x422.png (768x422, 468.17K)

Even though putin is a faggot the west should really be giving him an 'out' with favourable terms that means he dosent loose to much face.

Unfortunately I have to admit we need a Curtis LeMay or Churchill right now. I wanted russia to join us in the battle against the chinese, but our yiddish faggot governments didnt listen, so we have no alternative other than mad man strategists, hardliners and absolute war criminals to stop this fag. Its the only way to prevent worse. It will be a tragic, a pyrrhic victory, but there is no alternative to break this buck.

Attached: Download (47).jpg (327x154, 11.88K)

>and Putin accidentally shoots himself in the back of the head nineteen times.
made me kek. god bless u.

you niggers are too retarded. Putin knows his people in government and they would use nukes if he asked for it.

He'll probably nuke some lightly populated part of Ukraine and then threaten the world with nuclear armageddon if they retaliate with their own nukes, how the west would respond to that I've no idea, but it wouldn't be pretty