L

ITS FUCKING OVER

Attached: B67B71E8-AF9C-4C8E-8B54-67A49F6D43B7.png (1242x2208, 3.11M)

He will press the red button won't he?

Please someone tell me this isn't real. I believe the backup plan was for us to become a chink vassal state, please tell me that the chinksects didn't betray us

time to paint the ceiling red with your brains, bolshevist pig

That's really the only reason China would cut off ties with them like this. They don't want to get involved in the potential Nukefest.

they just want their economy to not implode. doesn't mean anything.

Just go apeshit and start nuking all the major cities of the world. Please

it's a reddit post, they probably took something that a random diplomat said out of context and tried to twist it around, like how the chechens won't fight ukrainians because they told civilians to not take up arms because they don't want to massacre civilians

Oh thanks to God, China finally is a good guy.....said no one ever, except China.

it's taken out of context. The guy said that China and Russia are not allies but instead they share a good partnership based on bla bla ... China is dependent on Russian gas and wheat, they won't betray you. Not as long as they have a chance right now to totally cripple the petrodolar. If Russia starts to deal gas transactions in the yuan the Americans are absolutely fucked.

ohnonono haha

It's over russbros.

I can't even imagine the suicide rate now. Sorry for you.

what a surprise, reddit took something out of context and tried to twist it around, imagine believing these retarded amerimutts for a second

Isn't China like a woman? Don't listen to what she says but pay attention to what she does.

OH SHIT WE REALLY DID SHIFT TIMELINES!

Attached: 1643439321101.jpg (640x647, 45.28K)

It's over. You can join us on the other side.

You have nothing to lose now Russbro. It's over. Nuke Western Europe.

>china stabs russia in the back
>russia nukes china
BEST TIMELINE

Reddit are niggers that cant read between the lines.

>"China and Russia are comprehensive strategic partners of coordination. China-Russia relations are based on non-alliance, non-confrontation and non-targeting of third countries," ministry spokesperson Wang Wenbin said.

>In response to a question about President Putin putting his country's nuclear forces on alert, Wang took the chance to criticize NATO's eastward expansion and said Moscow's "legitimate security demands should be addressed." All sides should "remain calm, exercise restraint and avoid further escalation," Wang said.

did you read that on reddit too?

>I believe the backup plan was for us to become a chink vassal state

its still the plan, they're just letting you know its gonna be very one-sided relationship

The media is saying that the Ruble is worth less than one U.S. cent.

Chinks want to dominate the West through technology and export. They can kiss all that goodbye if their ally decides to go full retard while they're associated with them. They can see the writing on the wall for Russia so wisely decided to cut ties.