WHY YOU SHOULD SUPPORT RUSSIA

Globalists hate him
Jews hate him
NWO wants him gone
He is based and hates LGBT

He wore a Jew hate when he was visiting holy places because you can't get in without the Jew hat, he was framed, he's a fucking Orthodox Christian so stop spreading this lie. Zelinskyy is a fucking Jew born and raised, so is the PM.

There's so much Bunkerchan propaganda on pol. You're being raided and de radicalized in order to hate Russia, but you're too blind to see it.

Attached: 1645986919520.png (1160x692, 457.67K)

The jews that like him are the based ones that supported trump.

Attached: 638364D7-A1EB-48B9-A416-0A0F0C70BE78.jpg (800x472, 339.71K)

Attached: BE379F2A-934F-40DD-BE54-CFAE3E1A6F28.jpg (2316x2853, 2.18M)

Putin is a globalist cucked thief, fuck off back to whatever replaces the_donald, memeflag

Babylon wages war on Babylon, Babylon vanquishes the evil of Babylon, Babylon falls and Babylon rises, the wars aren't real but the genocides of your people are, how they massacre you like cattle! How God weeks for your misguided souls!

Putin is an out of touch retard who still think you can just grab clay if you have more soldiers. We live in a world of internet and entire world can easily unite itself to stop anyone. The era of conquest is over, just like the era of discovery. You can only conquer new lands in era of space colonization and that's it.

30 years from now Ukraine will be filled with trannies, niggers, and faggots and they will have only themselves to blame

I'm not gonna support A N Y T H I N G shilled by memeflags.
Get fucked.

Attached: 1646074467891.png (768x719, 104.63K)

Attached: Patton-with-quote.jpg (490x598, 122.91K)

Show flag Moskal

>Globalists hate him
>Jews hate him
>NWO wants him gone
>He is based and hates LGBT
you're a fucking retard lmao
>5 rats have been sent to your family in gulag

you know you're not in a place to talk about the jews globohomo chud, right?
>iphone poster
lmao

Attached: 1592310564607.png (547x626, 16.55K)

But we have to fight for all the faggots and trannies!

Attached: Gayraine.jpg (483x553, 76.56K)

you're not convincing anyone memeflag.
Both US WEF globalists and Xi & Putin are globalists.
Fuck off

>Everyone's a globalist
>now can everyone please suck ZOG cock to keep me safe from big bad Putin
Pathetic

Attached: 1645992746124.png (1186x1148, 338.55K)

How is that an argument for killing ukrainians, again?How is Putin invading ukraine fighting globohomo exactly?
Tell us more about what russia wants and who to support, knowing that russia has only been destructing europe for the past what, 100+ years?
Then again, you're australian and you seem to like totalitarianism

>no u

Attached: oh no.jpg (640x723, 38.67K)

>>now can everyone please suck ZOG cock to keep me safe from big bad Putin
>Pathetic
Ukraine is not even in NATO nor EU faggot.
Is poland, hungary, romania zogged?We don't have degenerates, compared to your fucking shithole, US, UK, etc.
Don't tell us what to do nigger, you're a hypocrite on top of being a shill

Ahem,

You will never be a superpower, you are only a China puppet with an inferiority complex. You need to go full total war against fucking Ukraine and you think you can confront NATO. NATO is just waiting while you become war criminals only to destroy the little reputation you have left. You'll be bankrupt on Tuesday. Your people will starve to death. The whole world is laughing at you believing XXI century wars could be won with tanks. Your whole economy will depend on China and they will take all the advantage they can from it.

You are just a delusional shithole that wastes half their budget on the military just to be humiliated every time you use it.

Attached: EHYhevdW4AArAbc.jpg (1000x1000, 109.08K)

It destabilize their status quo, you insufficient monkey brain

Russia doesn't have to be the perfect nazi heaven for me to support them. They are fighting the beast, that's enough.

>It destabilize their status quo, you insufficient monkey brain
At the expense of a nation that is technically part of neither but only western aligned, since Putin started to play with his dick in the sand since 2014.
Good argument, tell us more how that justifies either US&NATO or China+Russia getting more involved in eastern europe, i'll wait.
And by the way the status quo existed and it's not changed since 89', the cold war, which never ended.It's all about who's going to use the nukes or not, and on this pretext they're gonna to scared everyone on the planet into joining their globalist world government

I think Ukraine being controled by Russia would be the best for them, actually. I was hearing early today a podcast of a nigger from brazil married with an Ukrainian woman complaining the lack of gibis when they are fleeing the country, at least Russia don't have nigger problems and if Ukraine went to globohomo it would be totally annihilated with white genocide.

Attached: blacked.webm (640x360, 1.36M)

>How is Putin fighting globohomo again?
By removing one of their puppets from his doorstep
>But Russia has been fucking Europe for 100+
Jews have been fucking civilisation for 2 thousand years, It's not even close
>But you're Australian and you love totalitarianism
LMAO this is exactly why I support Russia, you think I'm supporting kikes after what they did to me and my country?

Attached: 1645865784855.jpg (891x826, 100.91K)

Go back to Plebbit you Bunkerchan cuck.