Canada Freedom Convoy General /CFCG/ #914: GOOD LORD THE SPAM EDITION

>QRD:
It's like a CANGEN but with HONKS
The American People's Convoy is Eastbound and down!
They will be stopping for the night of the 27th in Big Cabin, OK.
Looks like we've got us a convoy.

==LIVESTREAMS==
supportfreedom.net/

== NEWS UPDATES! ==
New USA Convoy footage from today (Feb. 27):
[YouTube] AMAZING Scenes from American FREEDOM CONVOY!!! (embed)

URGENT ALL INDIVIDUALS WHO DONATED WILL BE A TARGET OF THE GOVERNMENT! URGENT
twitter.com/TrueNorthCentre/status/1494358600080404481 (embed)

CANADA TO GOES AGAINST THE US DONORS
[YouTube] U.S. donors to trucker protest convoys 'ought to be worried': Lametti (embed)

Canadian bank users are withdrawing money at a rate unprecedented
theparadise.ng/trudeaus-power-grab-caused-a-bank-run-that-could-destroy-canada/

Veteran march form Vancouver to Ottawa
>lifesitenews.com/news/canadian-vet-starts-march-across-canada-to-take-our-freedoms-back-and-support-the-trucker-freedom-convoy/

OTTAWA
>The Ottawa convoy has moved out of Ottawa
>Castro Jr. has revoked the Emergencies Act
youtube.com/watch?v=HN_39YAjLNo&t=13s
protesters | FULL (embed)

>Ottawa is still in state of Emergency due to the fake arson

>Tamara Lich and Pat king are still denied bail
postguam.com/the_globe/world/convoy-leader-denied-bail-as-canadian-officials-warn-of-unrest/article_9926802c-9466-11ec-bbc5-e3b11f33c9b0.html

HELPFUL LINKS
>Convoy Info
>(American)
thepeoplesconvoy.org/

>Nice if you have time. Vet on Nuremburg
rumble.com/vuqduh-legal-and-ethical-roots-of-freedom-convoy.html
>How to leave Canada if you are not vaccinated and you fear the communist regime
kmswinkels.medium.com/how-to-leave-canada-if-you-are-not-vaccinated-b1af4f95efda

THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE TO DEFEAT TYRANNY. GO TO PROTEST EVERY WEEKEND. BE PEACEFUL AND REMEMBER THAT GOD IS WITH US.

Previous Thread

Attached: dAC0gZl.jpg (1000x752, 70.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/politics/liberals-conservatives-bickering-over-emergencies-act-committee
zerohedge.com/political/us-trucker-convoy-swells-it-moves-across-country-dc
vice.com/en/article/g5q88w/givesendgo-hacker-aubrey-cottle-freedom-convoy
cbc.ca/news/politics/convoy-protest-donations-data-1.6351292
torrentfreak.com/tvaddons-decimated-without-trial-heres-a-view-of-the-damage-170820/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no one cares
fuck Canada
Fuck treasonous fucks

Treasonous to who? Fuck the WEF and fuck the globalist dogs.

Here's a list of filters to keep globohomo spam out.

/ukraine /i ;op:only;
/ukrainian/i ;op:only;
/ukraini/i ;op:only;
/putin/i ;op:only;
/invasion/i ;op:only;
/russia/i ;op:only;
/kiev/i ;op:only;
/kyiv/i ;op:only;

Attached: psyop.png (2182x1144, 63.43K)

Thank you baker, I had to leave for 15 minutes and thread poofed

Attached: 1645986680793.jpg (680x675, 446.62K)

Didn't even take 5 minutes. Was ridiculous. The board is being spammed into oblivion.

nationalpost.com/news/politics/liberals-conservatives-bickering-over-emergencies-act-committee

News on the Emergencies Act Committee (what will expose Trudeau literally using "Diagalon" as an excuse to suspend civil liberties in Canada.

How the fuck is blocking one party from that even allowed?

Attached: mmpr.jpg (1270x700, 106.56K)

It absolutely can't be. Trudeau is a fucking sick tyrant and the NDP need to stop licking his fucking taint and grow a pair or sink on his ship with him.

I will forever hate globohomo for destroying countless tomboys, that is why God has given strength to carry out his will. We will tomboy irl post you gonna join us yankee?
>Also fuck the pro-war jannies fucking with our convoy and tomboy threads

Attached: aussie anon posts tom boy summer poster.png (588x523, 313.32K)

based mexican

>people are talking about the first major European war with nuclear superpower involved since WW2 is spam
kill yourself faggot

American convoy news: zerohedge.com/political/us-trucker-convoy-swells-it-moves-across-country-dc

This needs to be publicized more. Globohomo is actively blacking out any mention of them in the MSM. This shows what (((they))) are truly scared of.

>“The chair would be neither a Liberal, whose government invoked the Emergencies Act, or a Conservative, whose party led the way in supporting protesters,” Holland argued in a statement.
The protests aren't on trial there, the government is. So transparently dumb.

Attached: 1644005714030.jpg (1024x1024, 155.98K)

>Putin the WEF agent starts a war just as the shitheads are being called out in government around the world.

Kill yourself you NGO piece of human trash.

Attached: ooops.png (2076x971, 60.63K)

Checked, talking about it is fine, using it to drown out the rest of the board is spam

It's absolutely criminal. With the war shit sucking all the air out of the room they're getting away with murder. I bet shit like this is going down the world over.

GSG Leak ground zero = kirtaner
brags about working with LE
vice.com/en/article/g5q88w/givesendgo-hacker-aubrey-cottle-freedom-convoy
his data used by CBC on Feb14th
cbc.ca/news/politics/convoy-protest-donations-data-1.6351292
Mendicino references said article in Sessional Paper No 8530-441-2 on Feb15/16th
this is the justification for seizing accounts

Attached: order.png (1258x477, 87.16K)

So they're regrouping to go back to Ottawa on March 5th?

Checked, to a great extent this war's a cover so they can continue to justify their agenda to a terrified public despite covid narrative collapse. Every time they get called out a new catastrophe emerges.

It also hands GiveSendGo a really strong case to destroy that faggot in court

Considering disclosure was going viral, I don't doubt it one bit. Within a couple days every normie would have asking why the fuck all of our leaders are meeting behind closed doors at the behest of some old creep who "infiltrated" the cabinet of a 1st world country.

That's worth them starting a war over, plus the covid shit coming out. They needed something huge.

North American unity and the removal of zogbots from our land, so the peoples of the North Americas can honk til content, with no looming threat of oppression and terror... this is the ideal

Attached: ab4fcb996ecf246d0e78cf06c3138a37b3371c8e7a35d7f82ac12853da8f54ae_1.jpg.jpg (932x615, 196.47K)

>Canadian hacker
I hope someone/their lawyer lets GiveSendGo know that they can Anton Piller order his ass even without the police willing to investigate crime.
torrentfreak.com/tvaddons-decimated-without-trial-heres-a-view-of-the-damage-170820/

Someone should tell her to go home, she made her point.

Attached: 12351DE5-6C42-4083-AB63-A59B26735B53.jpg (1242x1752, 1.34M)

Imagine shilling this retard.

Attached: 1085377C-732D-4B79-8AEB-DB66D553DE53.jpg (1242x1722, 1.02M)

checked and based

kek

Attached: 1645935767606.png (1036x1126, 417.58K)