Wtf is kyiv

why are they suddenly spelling it kyiv instead of kiev like it's always been, is this some kind of retarded ass propaganda I don't understand

Attached: anna.jpg (901x1200, 104.58K)

Yeah some kikes started a few million dollar campaign to try and get people to spell it wrong

Because people started filtering out Kiev, so they changed the spelling to a "traditional" form that was before the Communist changes.

same thing as Bombay/Mumbai or Burma/Myanmar

i mean is it some gay shit like kiev is the russian spelling, so they changed it to make a statement or some shit

Yes, they have discovered they can alter what used to be common knowledge by just spewing enough programming into the NPCs, I am convinced that the injections had something directly to do with the affinity of cattle to pick up programming faster

trannies are women because they said so
ukraine is a country because jews said so
grass is green
water is wet

What I don't get is why people are calling it Keev? In Ukrainian we pronounce it "Kay-ev".

>sneev

>they don't realise they're doing the same thing every time they say Lviv

it's almost like russian and ukrainian are different dialects

sage retard.

Kyiv is the just the Ukrainian romanization. Kiev is the Russian.

Same way we used to call Beijing "Peking" and Nanjing "Nanking". China invented their own romanization and the world went with it.

KyivNotKiev is an online campaign started by the Ukrainian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) together with the 15 member center for strategical communications "StratCom Ukraine" on October 2, 2018. Its goal is to persuade English-language media and organizations to exclusively use Kyiv (derived from the Ukrainian language name) instead of Kiev (derived from the Russian language name) as the one true name of the Ukrainian capital.[1][2] It is a part of the wider campaign "CorrectUA".

Attached: 1200px-KyivNotKiev.svg.png (1200x528, 41.14K)

are u stupid?

Attached: rert.png (840x859, 375.03K)

On that topic, is Turkey really changing their name to Türkiye or some shit?

>The transliteration Kyiv was legally mandated by the Ukrainian government in 1995,[6] and since then, it has tried to make Kyiv more widely used abroad.[7] At the international level, this transliteration was approved by the Tenth United Nations Conference on Standardization of Geographical Names in 2012
You must've forgotten to paste that bit.

It's kind of like it's now spelled "tranny" instead of "faggot".

yep
>President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said the new name “represents and expresses the culture, civilisation and values of the Turkish nation in the best way”.
(by looking German)

> Kikes spending money to get you to say a word different

Zoomers haven't figured out that kikes are the cheapest fuckers ever devised by nature

Attached: 1644042179951.png (720x720, 1.04M)

it's akin to referring to someone by their nickname
it denotes a degree of coziness and compatibility with them
it supplies some tone to the messaging
we're all bros now

Idk, it’s Kiew.

MUH BENIS

Attached: BEHEAD ALL SATANS_.png (595x763, 1.11M)

I propose the estonian spelling Türgi.

performative, like everything western media does

>You must've forgotten to paste that bit.
Why? I don't see how your addition adds any relevant extra information.

it's fucking Queef you retards

Its always been Kyiv for me. Maybe you just came from a different timeline?

Attached: 1593711137899.jpg (1735x1671, 871.88K)

You mutts started calling a dude named Bruce Caitlyn all the sudden, what's up with that?

because it's muhhhh russian pronunciation or some gay ass shit. that said, it's one of the best experiments on doublespeak i've seen in a couple of years.

Brucette - has double Ds, cock, balls and pussy

bit of a difference between it happening 18 years before or 5 years after Euromaidan, no?

those roman numerals don't even make sense, are you trying to say 59 or 61

They do subtle things like that. Osama bin Laden was spelled with an "O" for the longest time then they started spelling it with a "U" because it was too close to "Obama."

SNEEV's Seev and Feev

Attached: sneedem feedem.png (1008x1008, 943.43K)

i dont see what that extra shit changes

It’s fucking gay and everybody unironically spelling it kyiv should be shot in the head and tossed into a mass grave

Well, I guess it has some relevance. What I took from it is that Ukraine wants to spell it Kyiv, whereas it used to be spelled Kiev.

no, you're the one in the wrong timeline, dipshit

Attached: kiev-kyiv.png (1155x613, 48.97K)