/RAG/ Reddit Army General #1 - Soi Soldier Edition

Welcome Brothers
This thread is all about tricking redditors, progressives, niggers, and feminists into volunteering in Ukraine.
We need to think of different tactics for persuading them to go and do it while the propaganda is still strong. We need them thinking it will be like an Avengers movie. Any suggestions are welcome

Attached: Rlm8vP9oCAYMMbyAJ3F5xjp3VsR8fUilOqCpIzGQrdc.jpg (1280x800, 131.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SU_LCKtGt60
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good idea. More of those faggots dead, the better. I’ll put on my thinking cap. 2j0hv

Attached: 11CD8843-9D3C-4B81-B056-8531797A88E6.png (195x170, 6.09K)

If you can't convince them to actually go to Ukraine the least you can do is convince them to join either the marines or the army. No other branches though. Take them to recruiters if you can. We want them in a 4 year commitment before the propaganda high wears off

I don’t know any of these degenerates in real life but I can work on them using Reddit. Feed them all sorts of bullshit about glory and badassery.

Wish I had a twitter sockpuppet rn

PLEASE GOD I hope thousands if not more Redditors go to Ukraine to die. Imagine how clean the Internet would be without their filth.

Attached: 1644578758270.gif (800x448, 3.95M)

I have a Reddit account just for a game I play. Don’t know anything about the others. Can anyone post where these people congregate, like which Reddit boards.

The AI is awake
youtu.be/SU_LCKtGt60

Peace in our time

End the elite

If you really want them dead you'll convince them to join the Russian side

Theres a subreddit r/volunteersforukraine or something like that. But working on any heavily progressive subreddit is good too

Do you guys think putin started shitting his pants and threatening nukes after he saw the reddit army coming?

I might volunteer for Ukraine so I can bury all the niggers and sandniggers that I see in Ukraine videos. And welcome Russians in.

That Snake Island thing got them really fired up.

>We need them thinking it will be like an Avengers movie
Don't be too on the nose about it. If we weirdly over-obsess about this, they will realize we're making fun of them.

Be subtle about it. Don't explicitly say "You'll LITERALLY be captain america!!!". Instead, just type a normal "serious" message, but with it post some pro-ukranian meme using one of their countless cookie cutter formats staring their favorite capeshit characters.

>activate Right Wing Safety Squads
Report all weapon violations among the Soilents to the ATF. Use their rules against them.

Free iron man suits for all volunteer enlistees.

Good point

Just imagining that fills me with happiness

Attached: 1523306526321.jpg (499x618, 237.66K)

I don't want to see russians or ukrainians dead. But I'll bust a nut on dismembered muttoid r*dditor. Am I normal, doc?

Attached: 1623375024258.jpg (1080x1155, 170.65K)

Thanks user. Know the names of any of those subreddits?

> they become war heroes and overthrow the US government, making the world superpower a onions commie state
Are you sure you want to do this?

I don't use reddit but I'd expect r/news or r/politics would be hives

Lmfao that photo is literally me. I posted it on reddit like in 2013, how did you even find it?

That would never happen and you know it. Their absolute best case scenario would be getting taken alive by Russian forces and then traded back after the war is over

I bet these army of "sois" and "trannies" from plebbit would fuck you all Any Forumscels up irl.

pick the weak men. put them into hard situation. some die, some don't. now the remaining soys are not soys-level weak anymore. death of our society.

Guess Ukraine could use their help then

They'll become redpilled when they get back if they survive

I posted your thread on 3 leftist discords. Have fun with that shit losers

Attached: 1645808028849.png (600x725, 431.35K)

Let them come