Why Does He Do This?

Why does every pic of Putin these days show him talking to people two Oblasts away? Is he that terrified of the coof or are they playin air hockey? It makes him look like a paranoid nutcase. When you're completely isolated, it's probably not a great idea to put out press photos reinforcing that point in vivid fashion. WTF is this about anons?

Attached: putinmeasures.png (1280x824, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0v1pB8l6pQc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Checked.
The manlet nigger is scared of Covid. Dude has fucking lost it.

He is mentally ill old dictator. He is afraid of anything

Klaus Schwab boasted on camera that Putin is one of his WEF (World Economic Forum) puppets, along with Trudeau, Merkel, Macron:
youtube.com/watch?v=0v1pB8l6pQc

It's a power move you retard

He is afraid

>scared of a nonexisting virus

Attached: 7ofinqms26m51.png (112x112, 17.47K)

>two oblasts away
Keked

Attached: c47.png (780x620, 18K)

It's not powermove when it looks this retarded. You don't look strong, you look like a shizo

It seems creepy. He gives a ‘dr evil’ vibe when doing it, but perhaps Slavs see it as appropriate?

This. It’s unusual and makes everyone uncomfortable but everyone in the room knows they won’t dare complain. He’s in control and he has their respect and fear. Probably makes him feel like a God.

Oh yeah? Kind of like how shut-in NEETs hiding away from the world are flexing their power?

It's based as fuck and are pussies.

only fags, babies and women want people close to them

He keeps his wife 50 Yards away on a massive bed too.

Afraid of covid. Big pussy energy

think it's coof paranoia honestly

He shy

This is some fuckin' cope. I live in Portland and see smelly raving hobos at the grocery store pretty regularly. Everyone gives them and ton of space and also don't dare complain because they don't want to get stabbed by some schizophrenic muttering to himself in the produce section. I bet they feel like a God too...literally.

Not wearing a mask and social distancing is cool now.

Attached: FB_IMG_1646070872104.jpg (1018x1204, 100.97K)

Is that some projection?

That was in 2012, this is from 2021. I believe this whole war started because Putin broke it off

Attached: 1645919045884.jpg (1080x1778, 917.39K)

flag definitely checks out

While in isolation he read Stalin's autography ten times and thought he could so the same

He also has Alzheimer's and thinks Nixon is in power

It’s schizo shit. It’s a boomer power move taken to the extreme

Kek

Probably personal security (not from COVID but from physical threats). Putin is irreplaceable.

symbolism, nigger

Seen you around a lot lately chang. This is your response to everything. That low asian verbal IQ is such a problem for your kind...it's one of many reasons you're radioactive to women.

If you get near him you'll notice how short he is

No doubt that Zelensky has won the propaganda game. He actually looks like a leader.

>Is he that terrified of the coof
You know how when covid wasn't that deadly there were still all these threads about "right wing radio host who was antivax dies of covid"? Kinda weird how covid seemed to only be fatal to antivaxxers. I don't think it's covid he's terrified of, it's whatever glowies have been using to silence dissenters.

It's not a power move if you have to explain it to other people

>Probably personal security (not from COVID but from physical threats).
This is what I was wondering too? Is her seriously worried about getting taken out by one of his own people?
>Putin is irreplaceable.
The graveyards are filled with irreplaceable men.