Stop posting outdated maps

Stop posting outdated maps

Ukraine has crushed some troops in the eastern border and retaken cherchiv (or whatever) region, including border connection

That is: Russia is losing

Attached: _123448270_ukraine_russian_control_areas_map_02_27_2100_2x640-nc.png (1280x1140, 199.33K)

Russia are fucked. Even if they managed a win here, it's only a battle in the grand scheme of things. The war is lost.

5 shekels have been deposited to your account

Attached: 1645482571032.gif (340x324, 407.94K)

If they manage to push past Kharkiv, then the war will be won. But so far looks to be a stalemate. At the same time we are only a week in.

> cherchiv (or whatever)
Maybe you should first learn some geography before claiming you know the battle situation

>the kiev bots now resorting to larping as chinks
half a rubel has been deposited to your nationalized account

Attached: DD7119D1-FE60-4248-9F7F-414897569F30.jpg (1280x1747, 45.73K)

Is this actually true or is this just an outdated map? I haven't seen Ukraine take over shit.

The Chink map that gets posted here looks very detailed and it shows Kiyv getting encircled from the west.

This map shows that Russians have retreated to the north?

Which am I supposed to believe?

Yes the correct spelling is chernihiv. Sorry my bad, tried my best

i think u and sweden are next desu. maybe shouldnt have let your whores make decisions for you.

It's over, Russia won.

Attached: image15.png (1280x1140, 236.39K)

>can't even be bothered to google the names of the cities
You are unqualified to comment on anything. You should feel embarrassed

Post hands, shitskin turk

>Ukraine has crushed some troops in the eastern border and retaken cherchiv
Imagine believing this holy kek.

kek based

>That is: Russia is losing
Belarus will attack from the far west tomorrow. How is Ukraine going to stop it?

big map less painted in red means russian losing war, me so smort

Attached: 1635782437604.gif (306x230, 1.45M)

Fin, just accept your fate. Why are you wasting time posting this shit ?

No. Jeb bush won

This was already debunked by people on Reddit

Western press maps come from updates shared by the Ukrainian military command.
Chink map comes from updates from the Russian command.
USA has no eyes on the ground so it’s about as blind as a bat

So don’t believe any maps.
Ukraine command was claiming Russia killed all Ukrainian soldiers in Snake island. Came out they’re all POWs

ok sage you (((bbc)))

Checked

Day 5 map shows it surrounded and nothing on hohol maps either.
No joke that you guys will kys when the Ukies agree to Russian demands.

Attached: a38.jpg (1045x891, 344.34K)

>doesn't even bother to post a twitter link
You boys must be getting tired. How is morale at shill HQ?

it's kinda sad how russia lost most of its gays despite a superb first day

when NATO coups Putin it will be a walk in the park

Lukasenka will sit by and wait for Putin's assassination. He knows Putin has Alzheimer's

Attending war would cause a coup but doing nothing will makes his power stronger

The blitzkrieg was disinfo

Putin is very unpopular now, the war isn't popular. He must withdraw now while he has the chance to with a favorable peace treaty to save face.

Russia lost in the very moment when it started this war simply because the west will destroy it economically no matter what they do now - withdraw from Ukraine or not, they will be brought back to the stone age. No one will want to do business with Russia in the long term because it's not a reliable country, just like no one invests in Venezuela no matter what economic measures and financial policies their crazy president tries to apply.

It's over. Russia controls Reddit now.

Attached: image16.png (1080x1657, 208.75K)

Polak is retarded. as usual.

>a favorable peace treaty
Lmao the ukrainians requested crimea. They are delusional, russia will never give their most important port to NATO.
Putin would rather start ww3 then let that happen, which is understandable.
I wouldn't want to see my country become a NATO puppet either, even if sadly it's too late for me.

>OOOO IM GONNA SANCTIOOOOOOON

Attached: 1643635518071.png (697x724, 1.1M)

I am very smart actually. Russians have no idea what awaits them in the future. It's not about this rouble collapse today, their central bank will probably handle it somehow but this Ukrainian war will mark the end of Russia even as a local power, it will eventually turn into Iran 2.0 as gradually more and more businesses will leave Russia, no foreign capital will come there, European countries will not renew their gas contracts and switch to other sources.

>russia will never give their most important port to NATO.

Lol you know nothing

It hasn't got to so anything with ports, they have port right next it. They want oil and gas. That's why this war started in the first place. They wanted oil and gas, now they want a land connection. Basically thieving

>No joke that you guys will kys when the Ukies agree to Russian demands.
they demanded Crimea and the disputed eastern territories lol, they're haven't spilled enough Mongol blood quite yet user

You are a fucking idiot. If the smaller master loses or dies who is going to protect Luka from his own people? They will both either win or lose together.

There have been videos and speculations about Russian troops gathering for a new front from Belarus, it should have happened today. It has to happen if Putin won't start winning.

post the chink map link and the western one pls

>their central bank will probably handle it somehow
they increased their interest rate from 8.5% to 20% lol, they're fucked. ruble collapsed by almost 30% though, so it did help a good amount at least for today. i was expecting more around a 40% collapse myself

No port in southern russia is aa important as sevastapol.
Nato vould easily steike the maikop oifields from there, maybe even grozny. This war is not about ports, but ukraine demanding crimea back is fucking delusional

small price to pay vs having ICBM's for globohomo on your border

Yes if Putin is assassinated it does only mean that shoigu takes over. Nothing bad for Luka

If war continues and Russian ppl reviolt and kill everyone in the ruling class, that is bad for luka

Attached: kombat 28.png (1247x960, 1.29M)

Stop following the Ukrainian shill accounts.

Attached: 1646066738403.gif (1200x902, 3.33M)

imagine being so fucking stupid that you don't even know there's already 3 NATO states along Russias border lol. Finland and Sweden are gonna vote to join now too because of Russian

Attached: 1645794243229.jpg (1170x1119, 445.55K)

sanctions didn't defeat NK or Iran and it will not defeat Russia

FUCKIN KEK. Just look at all these eastern Europoor countries shitting bricks that Putin might win this. Fins are literally going to KYS over this. Poland on suicide watch as well, figurative WW2 flashbacks of these nigs getting BTFO'd

Attached: download (2).jpg (1024x576, 55.29K)

the chinks are unironically the only ones I still trust on this Godforsaken planet
how the fuck did it come to this?

this map is 1.5 days old. wtf

gotta draw the line in the sand somewhere

>ZDOB BOSTING OUDTATED MAP+S BECOUZE ZOGLENSKY IS LOS- I MEAN, MUH PUTLER IZ LOSING GUIZE, ID HURDZ MUH FEELINGZ! REDDITBROS PLS HELP!1!!
No. Better posting updated ones instead.

Attached: 1646015560809.gif (1200x902, 3.16M)

jews

>trust
>chinks
swede user....

Pretty much the only gains Russia had made is on roads and empty villages where they met no resistance. They've failed to take any cities where Ukies are actually fighting back.