Where can I find neutral news about the war in Ukraine and not western propaganda?

Where can I find neutral news about the war in Ukraine and not western propaganda?

Attached: Russland-1.jpg (1332x850, 37.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

understandingwar.org/
rt.com/
t.me/intelslava
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good one Ivan. Go back to your shithole.

All Russians get the rope. You fucked up

>neutral news
No such thing

news are propaganda
don't be hysteric
filter information
your own head creates the neutrality you crave

its all propaganda
if its not western, it will be russian.

Come here and you'll get neutral news from 100m radius. For now, it's either us posting dead russians or russians posting maps and declaring they captured Kharkiv again.

Attached: FMrzrATWUAM1A84.jpg (1280x577, 117.04K)

I hope Putin bombs you

Try thinking of a person currently in Ukraine, who doesn't have any stake in the outcome of the war.
Did someone come up?
I wonder why not.

You must watch propaganda from both sides and cross check them to see the truth

Chinese, Indian and African newspapers are unironically the least biased / closest to being neutral.

understandingwar.org/

Doesn't exist. All major outlets have been (((compromised))) including Any Forums, and Russia Insider is a joke of a vatnik blog.

It is all propaganda you kike faggot

rt.com/

Is the best neutral source I’ve found

Sadly it doesn't exist anywhere. All lies and confabulations.

Go to China if you want a jewtral noose. See how you like it there.

we'll know what actually happened ten years after it happened
until then it's all >allegedly

It's very difficult, there are Western propaganda, there are Russian propaganda.

In my opinion, the medias of foreign countries like China and India may be more objective.

destroy the orcs

Attached: 4arRbVM87vA.jpg (1280x967, 665.26K)

based spbp

Attached: 1646057655203.jpg (1024x682, 119.21K)

but... russians are the orcs bro

On Any Forums website

>neutral
Doesn't exist
You need to take everything with a bit of salt (and i mean a LOT of salt actually)
Check the Ukrainian/Western sources for news, then check the Russian sources, if it wasn't confirmed or in a few hours it's a lie, if it wasn't debunked in a few hours it's truth

start from here:
t.me/intelslava

Attached: (((zelensky))).jpg (250x250, 4.41K)

liveuamap

Just read ZOG news and believe the opposite. You'll be right 9 times out of 10.

This.
That's what I did during covid and it the only way to know what's going on. It takes a lot of research though.

Just read everything and see the patterns

Subversion at its finest. Putin never kneeled for niggers. Hates trannies and faggots.

U.S. is censoring RT.

Try clicking an article once you arrive at the front page. Pulls up some bot image and censors the site, lol

Attached: Russia-today-logo.svg.png (800x800, 3.8K)

Do you know how the Orcs first came into being? They were elves once, taken by the dark powers, tortured and mutilated. A ruined and terrible form of life. And now... perfected.

Attached: EkjY7jHXUAEBaw_.jpg (1005x1200, 352.49K)

All news is a form of propaganda.
The neutral position is recognizing that Russia isn't a bad guy in this conflict.
Ukraine has been poking the bear for 8+ years now.
US, NATO, and other western influences (primarily Israel) have been encouraging and provoking Ukraine into being the shit heads that they are now.
The fall of Ukraine without western interference means a significant crack in the globalist machine.
So of course every tranny nation is seething at Russia.

If the Russians don't kill you, I will.

I don't believe any propaganda but visible actions here Putin bring Belarusian soldiers and start to threat everyone with nukes tells a lot. Ukrainians kill Russians en masses because their strategy is to blow convoys or vehicles where there are multiple soldiers inside.