This the most forced meme i have seen on Any Forums

It's not even funny, it's just an edit that disfigures the face of Putin the great

Attached: 1646064830472.jpg (600x663, 45.35K)

Remember me?

Attached: 1534999124123.png (516x526, 256.97K)

I think this meme is fucking hilarious and its been around since 2015

Its one simple image to make russian bots seethe, sorta like the amerimutt pictures

it's funny because it makes the russian Any Forums janny go ballistic

it's cringe

monke

Attached: 452-4528772_categoryape-escape-on-the-loose-ape-escape-wiki.png (840x547, 257K)

it's an epic glowie meme posted by bots/shills
thank you based glowniggers

Seen it prior, don't know its origin

how does putin's titties tastes

Attached: ddputin.jpg (1024x556, 74.96K)

Ivan please, be calm now. You have another jump in a few minutes.

Attached: 1646035088937.jpg (1594x858, 112.9K)

Careful. I got banned for posting this

It's old and it's hilarious, but since your memeflagbrain can't see why:

>Slavs, like niggers, tend to chimpout. Usually due to Vodka. It's no surprise that a lot of Slavs in the west flock to nigger culture. They think it makes them look tough.
>Slavs, possibly due to their Asianic genes, often resort to ad hominems that don't make sense, like calling someone a "monkey." Putin himself used "drug addicts" in his war speech as if anybody thinks invading a country is justified due to drug addicts.
>Unlike before, Putin is actually chimping out. Gone are the days where Putin would say and do based things. He's now whining about neo-Nazis and his specific dead-Jew church. Even the chinks are surprised.

Really? Putin monkey is bothering u?

ukraine are also slavs. the "neo nazis" are funded and armed by jews. your team needs to amke funny memes that doesn't look like blatant propaganda, you zogbot tool

kremlinbot cope, monky putin is a tried-and-true method of weeding out butthurt vatniks and slavaboos, tested on real russian jannies
can I save this picture? I really really really like it

Attached: 1646034429000.jpg (303x335, 38.35K)

The great ape?

Sorry, it's just that.... I can't control myself... It's part of me...

Attached: 1df.jpg (680x420, 40.52K)

My "team"? I'm not on any team, faggot.

>ukraine are also slavs.
I know. Yet Russians are chimping out.

> the "neo nazis" are funded and armed by jews.
Putin used "Neo Nazis" and "denazification" as his argument for invading. If he said "Neo Nazis funded by Jews" it would have been kinda based. He didn't name the Jew because half of his oligarchs are Jews.

>your team needs to amke funny memes that doesn't look like blatant propaganda, you zogbot tool

Here's the thing, Iqbal. It's an old meme and it's really only funny now because fags like you seeth over something as simple as "Putin monkee with gun."

I like this one

I laugh everytime I see this, sorry.

Attached: FF652A25-ABCB-4C17-959A-08E318857596.png (357x321, 134.97K)