These things are literally making Russia lose the war

These things are literally making Russia lose the war.

Remember this the next time you try to make fun of Turkish anons.

Attached: 906096.jpg (1024x580, 125.35K)

Good on TurkRoaches not gonna hate this time

the entire war is just an advertisement for different countries' military hardware.

There's none in the east where Russia split the country down the dnipro boxing in all Ukraine's eastern military.

This. spbp

This. And total distraction from how every western country is an oppressive shit hole banana Republic run by petty dictators who stole two years of everyone's lives for a mild cold

Attached: Understanding_Media_(1964_edition).jpg (254x392, 24.09K)

good

They’re been uncharacteristically based over the past few days.

except for russian hardware. they'd prefer that we didn't see their stuff breaking down with the rusted metal falling off as they travel for a km or two before running out of fuel.

it's not uncommon. the Spanish Civil War was just a testing ground for new weapons and tactics.

They should have payed attention to the war in Nagorno-Karabakh in 2020.
those dirt cheap drones gave the Azerbaijanis a huge advantage.

Why are those drones so effective?

Welp, I made a typo. Time to close the thread before anyone makes fun of me

Attached: 54A8AE69-5AFE-40BD-89B1-8EB54193EFB1.jpg (400x400, 32.22K)

Small, cheap, simple. They’re basically roaches of the sky. Shithole countries will probably be lining up to buy them

send more drones, and missiles

If you know where your enemy is at all times, it's very easy to outplay them.

>Why are those drones so effective?
I hear one can carry up to 4 anti-tank missiles

They’re not just recon, but carry high precision missiles.

It’s stronger then that, one blew up a entire column almost.

That too. Unsupported armored vehicles are just gonna go the way of the dodo because of them.

And no one can shoot them down or at least spot them or radars? What's their flight altitude?

Radar.

turkish kamikaze drone swarms are even more dangerous

play it the same as you would in war thunder, kill the SPAA first

8km up in the sky, their radar signature is stealth level due to their small size, shape, slow speed and using propellers to avoid heat signature. and noise.

Turkey has mastered the art of making shittier versions of Western inventions.

Turks are chinks confirmed.

Mostly propaganda, as everything else, but it seems like Russia didn't deploy much of its AA capability. I'd wager a Tunguska would turn the thing into confetti, but there was like, 1 spotting of those in the entire war so far.

They get shot down all the time. You get about 1 target destroyed per 5-10 drones shot down. Shills won't admit this however.

Thanks for the info

Drones are cheap and you won't have to train a new guy to fly them.

any advanced military can still detect them since they need to transmit signals and dont operate autonomous

>Yes. Not efficient, but very effective. They are in no way more potent than the drones we have seen the last decades, but due to technological advances they have become much, much cheaper.
>So cheap, in fact, that shooting them down with for example an S-300 is a huge financial loss.
>A repurposed small commercial drone is cheaper than the belt of light machine gun ammo needed to bring it down.
>And whenever the economics of ware change that much big paradigm shifts tend to follow.

Not cheap enough to justify that ratio. The weapons are lost, too, when a drone is shot down - obviously.

Russian AA can barely spot them, yesterdays footage has a drone nuking two BUK AA systems.

i want more dead slavs
especially poland should be totally exterminated
it is about race war
less whites the better
we will take europe

while i feel bad for all involved and hope that it ends ASAP, it is quite fascinating to see a modern war play out

Yes. Ukrainian molotovs, good shit, buy now.

The weapons needed to reliably knock out drones are costly too and you need them ready. Just having the drones around forces you keep weapons around to counter them.

Any and all aircraft will be obsolete by 2030.

Their jammers didn’t work in syria, and likely won’t work now either.

This, or they get jammed and lose guidance.

jammers arent as effective and efficient as most people think and most advanced military equipment have anti-jamming frequency hopping communication abilities.

you are talking to low iq subhumans stop responding

sorry, i sometimes forget where i am

Attached: po1gpanv31k81.jpg (1200x675, 104.83K)

spark gap. u lose

how the fuck can roaches make something like this

All krautposters are turkish.

its not that hard actually anyone can do it, even isis did their own small drones with their shit know how and tech if you think about it.

If things get really bad for Putin do you think Xi is going to give him a couple thousand CH817 "flying kamikaze grenades"? These are swarm suicide drones thrown in the battlefield by regular soldiers that fly autonomously to the enemy and explode near them.

Attached: g.jpg (567x594, 149.87K)

Ukraine has like 12 of them and they already destroyed multiple targets.

i remember ruskie channels spamming all drones are destroyed lmao