Majority of Finns now want to join NATO

>For the first time, more than half of Finns are in favour of their country joining the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO), according to a poll commissioned by public broadcasting company Yle.

reuters.com/world/europe/majority-finns-now-want-join-nato-poll-2022-02-28/

Putin fucked it up big time.

Attached: C5630CDF-D572-4EDD-9F37-8E5F2653464A.jpg (1280x960, 384.06K)

Would bang snow Mongolian.

Why did Putin do it? He couldn't possibly believe he can do this and not have the entire world turn against him. Or does he actually believe he can take on the entire world?

She's built for BBC (Big Bulgar Cock).

he does want an america base on his doorstep

I knew most of people in here are fucking retarded but if our leaders read into this i will be moving out.

This is NOT the time to do these kind of decisions when the pressure at its peak.

Manufacturing consent …

Post more pics of her please

Ei haluta

Do not want

Go fuck yourself. We already have a million man army, 6 feet deep on eastern border.

Attached: FMsc0NQX0Ace_cU.jpg (1169x1210, 79.03K)

These subhuman mongoloid fins*its must be bombed to hell

And now he's going to fucking hang. Good job

what a beutiful finnish prim minister

I want to eat sanna shit.

Sanna declared war. It's over for Russia.

Attached: sannam7.jpg (2545x1364, 214.74K)

God I hate Europe.
>We're strong and independent!
>America save us!

I bet her cunny smells nice

Isn’t Putin a good goy, huh? Isn’t Russia a dutiful golem?

It's a foregone conclusion at this point. No country is going to feel safe next to Russia. They will gang up to protect themselves.

If the dumb fucks change the law and give military aid to Ukraine we HAVE TO JOIN.

rape me with your strapon Goddess.

russian scum, get out of my country

if now itsn't the times to start negotiating the terms of joining nato, then when?

it's going to be too late when your nigger of a leader crosses the finnish border

We are also sending tons of weapons to Ukraine it seems. Fuck Russia and fuck Putin.

>BOO

Attached: 1646066703709.gif (360x202, 499.7K)

>a poll commissioned by public broadcasting company Yle
nothing real then

>polling
lol

Attached: 8cb916002b5eb9c3.jpg (480x252, 21.57K)

> 30s
> cunny
Sure, why not.

He did it because he is literally an insane boomer on a *nazi hunter* ego trip he thinks he's fighting WW2 again and wants to feel the glory of *defeating the nazi next door*
He started off saying his actions over the last weeks were western hysteria
then 'military exercises' then 'peacekeeping in donbass' and finally just said 'NAZIS!'

They're never coming here. Its mutual benefitting relationship.
Right now joining when the situation is at its most volatile gives bad and weak image of us. We are strong nation with a good defense, we can do it if there ever will be a conflict.

Officially our relationship with Russia hasnt changed (wich last time were good, some would say even great), why to draw lines now when they're in the most berserk mode?

You really think NATO is somekind of gym membership we can just ditch away? It will cost us a fortune and would be jackpot for USA. Not to say it cements us as 'western' nation. Are you really ready to send finnish troops to die in Taiwan or otherside of planet because pacts?
NATO 'card' is strongest up our sleeve and we should save it for a worse day.

Finns don't even need to be in NATO.
Just give them some Mosin-Nagants and hope it's winter.
GGWP

can confirm, I walked past her once and had to furiously masturbate right then and there because the scent of her cunt made me so hard my dick exploded through my pants