Siding with globohomo instead of russia

>siding with globohomo instead of russia

Why is Eastern Europe doing this? You realize you're gonna be minority white, atheist, and have gays, trannies, niggers, and Muslims all over the place in 30 years?

Attached: Iron_Curtain_map.svg.png (1914x2048, 475.75K)

They want to be trannies force-fed fluoride, have their children brainwashed by the government and raped by niggers

because they live in the real world instead of your meme bubble and don't want Russians to kill them, you absolute blithering retard

>mutt lacking basic knowledge about topic he talks about
Why do you keep doing this?

>30
you're quite hopeful

>minority white, atheist, and have gays, trannies, niggers, and Muslims all over the place
remove the trannies and gays and you're describing Russia

>Muslims
You know Russia is 14% Muslim right?

How, exactly, is Russia going to profit from "killing them"? Do you think Putin is going to randomly invade and nuke European countries? Do you honestly think "THE GUY IS JUST INSANE!!", imbecile? The absolute molten brain of an american after a marathon of The Avengers.

>Why is Eastern Europe doing this?
because they have russians as neighbors and would sooner die than become their vassals again
op is big gay

You're going to be worse off under globohomo incorporated.

Oh my God guys!!
You do not want to experience nation erasure and genocide over peaceful existence with liberal values that are supported by 95% of people in most countries???!
You must be fucking brainwashed!!!

>force-fed fluoride
>tf
Keep asserting stereotypes about your "race" Ngubu.

Attached: 1645947404997-1.jpg (876x1016, 261.42K)

>>siding with globohomo instead of russia
kys faggot.
The only good communist is a dead one.And russia is still fetishizing USSR and communism: see china

>Do you think Putin is going to randomly invade and nuke European countries?
yes when you and your neighbors have been invaded repeatedly by someone for decades you eventually wise the fuck up

OP is a retard.

Attached: Moscow.png (835x758, 954.42K)

>turkey
>globo
>homo
dont think so fatty

He is literally insane
I hope globohomo catches every single one of you nazi faggots and you rot in the gitmo till the end of days

yeah, must be why everybody from eastern yurop (except belarus) fucked off from ussr and aligned itself with nato.
everybody just loves cock there, it's not the case of being unwilling to go back to afghanistan-tier subsistence under ivans

Because we lived under Russia and we know how shitty kind of life it is.

Go live in Russia for 5 years and wonder no more

based Russia, right?

Attached: 1646011348635.jpg (640x968, 234.96K)

I will see myself sooner dead before I see Russian values rule Croatia.

Can't agree more with you brother. Fuck them russians and niggers in west don't understand what it feels to live near rashka. God help Ukraine.

Been in both, Russia is 14% muslim. Russian army and prison system is infested by fags. At least in the west they are more contained to their social circles. You are preaching against the exact same thing that you dont want.

Ignore these faggots. They hate Russia because Russian Empire btfoed PLC. BUTHURT

good job in describing russia, retard

Attached: 1608029161596.png (1022x776, 41.2K)

Material wealth, corrupt politicians and indoctrination is my guess. Hungary is the least globohomo out of all of them and hopefully it can somehow lead the other Eastern European nations into an realignment with Russia at some point

>amerimutt telling me what to think
no thanks

Turn off vpn you FSB pidorashka.

Because they actually lived under russian rule before and know how shitty it was, dumb putinbot mutt

That's a good one lmao

Europe has been invading each other for centuries, idiot. The USA themselves gobbled up half of Mexico and fucked up South America during the 1900s. It's not something exclusively russian.
Use your head for more than a drink hat. Putin isn't "insane", as easy as it might be for you to rely on that simple take.

Faaaag.

>why don't you support russia invading and taking your territory and literally making you a bitch in front of the world
>you can get rid of the 3 niggers and 2 fags that way

Attached: vyu.jpg (479x317, 41.97K)

i've yet to hear anybody go on about the glorious past under plc in my life.
besides germany did a lot worse 80 years ago and most people are suspicious but reasonably friendly towards krauts nowadays. russia is a joke of a country that has nothing to offer except gas and krokodil, so naturally nobody wants to be under their influence.
fuck russia

Because

Attached: Ir3S3fk.jpg (784x607, 78.26K)

you're part of NATO aren't you?

Putin IS the globohomo you're talking about
he made Germany begin rearming, something Trump couldnt achieve
he soon will make Sweden and Finland join NATO, something Trump couldnt achieve
This will probably culminate in creating federal european state, a goal the supposed globohomo was plotting to achieve for decades

Attached: 1635014243963.jpg (327x400, 28.44K)