All civilians in Ukraine that are being forced to fight are going to get killed?

Why is anyone supporting civilians with no military training being forced to fight a war in Ukraine?

Ukraine can not win its war against Russia?
Forcing civilians to fight is causing death for no fucking reason?
Why didn't Ukraine surrender 3 days ago?

Inb4 that kike president of Ukraine fucks off to Europe after 50k+ Ukranian civilians that were forced to fight a trained army are fucking dead.
This is fucking insane, All of Ukraines infrastructure is going to be gone and half of the citizens will be dead because they were forced at gunpoint to fight a fucking war...

Attached: 1632886321812.png (2085x1628, 732.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_L6KYag_oas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because this is quite literally what happens when a foreign country invades your sovereignty.

Nice digits. Also, war is hell. The entire situation is fucked. What really upsets me is seeing all my friends jump on the propaganda train and spout complete bullshit without stopping to think for 5 seconds

Attached: Help.gif (300x200, 501.45K)

delicious ivan tears.

Now the PM is calling to RELEASE PRISONERS TO MAKE THEM FIGHT ..... Nothing says winning like releasing murderers and giving them guns lol

youtube.com/watch?v=_L6KYag_oas

>Why is anyone supporting civilians with no military training being forced to fight a war in Ukraine?
because the alternative is them showing up for free gibs in our countries

I have a serious question. Suppose Russia starts sending civilian fighters to other nations to help disenfranchised nationals and also arming them with Anti-tank weaponry that would be okay right?!

Because i'd really love and RPG and Russian SKS

Fuck jewkraine. Russia is within its right to nuke that shithole.

Attached: DEAD MUTTS HAHAHA.jpg (1178x660, 137.33K)

God i hope Russia nukes Israel.

ffs i did it wrong.
Thread ruined for me now.

I thought the same...I'm UK and our politicians are saying they support Brits fighting in Ukraine...funny, about 2 months ago a Brit Kurd volunteer was imprisoned for 3 years on terror charges lol

i dont think so, those civilians are dispatched in urban area, by the look of the situation right now it seems that russians are going to surround cities and lay sieges

See

Welcome to 2 years ago. Different narrative, same order followers.

Yeah, the media don't understand how Russia fights...they're not like the Americans, all shock and awe, the Russians grew out of the after Chechnya, just look at how they were in Syria and Georgia.

Holy fuck OPs digits

Attached: gondola.png (1200x1034, 150.42K)

Attached: 1638282099177.jpg (600x778, 48.65K)

They’re forcing civilians to fight hoping the Russians will kill masses of civilians and they can use the opportunity to goad the West into intervening. My guess is that if the West doesn’t intervene, the President will try to flee before the fighting is over.

>Why is anyone supporting civilians with no military training being forced to fight a war in Ukraine?
Women vote.

Attached: IMG_20220214_081106.jpg (620x584, 106.38K)

Globohomo cares not a bit about Ukr deaths. They would love 50,000 dead. They need shit to use against Russia going forward.

Russia is treading lightly. They dont want to damage the people or the buildings.

Contrast against the carpet bombing and civilian deaths in the millions when globo does Iraq, Afganistan, libya, syria, etc.

It has been like this since 2015 user.

Stop making threads too early you're going to get both threads deleted like last time you stupid cunt. It happened earlier.

Because they are
Pro Ukraine = Pro Jews = pro mainstream media = pro white genocide

I'm wondering why the west hasn't shot its own passenger aircraft down and blamed the Russia yet

There is this thing called patriotism, I'm sure you've never heard of it or seen it.

Attached: theviolencehasescalated30986104.png (500x593, 152.02K)

Because the feds are too incompetent now to do some real shit. Look at them, fucking homos, trannies and furries. All they are depending on is just digital deception. That's it.

In the next 3 days NATO will do a false flag chemical attack in Kiev which will gain worldwide Normie support for ww3.
The narrative will be Russia did a chemical attack out of desperation.