I am starting to think this game is realistic, when it comes to declaring a war in a modern era

I am starting to think this game is realistic, when it comes to declaring a war in a modern era.

Attached: file.png (200x237, 81.9K)

This game even more so.

Attached: lol.jpg (1276x720, 152.5K)

Explain further

Attached: 1361269896587.jpg (346x346, 25.23K)

that explains the giant hexagonal border around my city
>captcha: w darn

Civ V is objectively the best

Everyone everywhere hates you and there is no way to restore relations. Then in a few turns they all declare war on you.

sucks compared to 4 and 5.
too much WAAAHHMEN and simping for niggers

> starting a new game as russian empire
>want to nuke everyone eventually
>early barbarians (ukranians) fuck me to death

fuck this game

Just kill them all.

i agree. man of real culture here

Civ 4 was so fucking based when it came to mods and runs a hell of a lot better than Civ 5 ever could; but Civ 5 is still good shit; certainly better than Civ: Reddit edition.

>behold my death stack of 100+ units
I alternate between being made that they removed military unit stacking and totally understanding why they removed it

Try giving them gifts and then ally with them as soon as you can

Men of culture.
Civ IV >>> all other Civs

>I alternate between being made that they removed military unit stacking and totally understanding why they removed it
It's a civilization game, not a war tactics game.
Militaries are a means to an end, and should reflect the state of your nation's economy and population, not your ability to camp a few archers on some forested hills.

Unfortunately the AI hasn't really moved much since Civilization 2. It is utterly incapable of operating without doomstacking. New versions of this game are shit. A pretty coat of paint atop incredibly dated mechanics.

COMMIT USURY

Attached: 1645958294153.png (945x945, 1.28M)

Vox populi made the AI way better on civ 5

Alpha Centauri >>>>>>>>>>>>> All of the Civs*

Attached: 1643898264933.jpg (624x624, 48.81K)

Not really, the AI is pants on head retarded in Civ 6.

> modern era
Every leadership is some big nosed african caveman so this isn't a modern era yet (and it might not even get there).
They are retarded and want to fight over resources (because that's how it works in Africa), while modern technology is about producing more resources, more locally, replacing rare and expensive resources with abundant and cheap ones, reusing wasted or previously unusable resources...