I love when the whites start killing each other

Let these primitive barbaric snow-nigger savages kill each other out of their stupid spite and minute land disputes. The more the cheesy-albino-pink skinned tribe moves towards extinction the happier i am.

Heres to you and to (this) war, everything is going according to plan.

Attached: Sauron will prevail.jpg (853x480, 45.9K)

Based, fuck wh*tes

Only good for producing twinks

I would rather live a short, painful life as a white person than a long, happy life as an Indian subhuman. Because now at least I know my life and death has meaning.

WORLD PEACE OR DIE

Reminder if you look anything like pic related you will be skinned alive and made an example of because such creatures shouldn’t exist.

Attached: E5973B59-7B47-4263-93AF-D1086D48B582.jpg (750x641, 447.96K)

The audacity. I'm impressed. Welcome on aboard.

Attached: 20220226_224309.jpg (720x686, 186.84K)

odds are you are literally squatting in a filthy street shitting as you project your self hatred and hatred of your stinky brown brothers into a literal shitpost that whites chuckle at and ultimately ignore.
this makes me happy.

Attached: 1643734547672.gif (220x155, 43.68K)

I will translate what you mean in reality your happy being a cumskin for the African ape your happy for them to cumstain your white women. You are literally pathetic gtfo before white women gagg all Asian Dicks.

Attached: B7E45185-1427-4493-B342-6E988B8E5C48.png (1334x750, 1006.11K)

You would still be shitting in the street if it wasn't for whites you smelly curry nigger have some respect.

Your a filthy Jew did you no when Moses said he was spoken to by a burning bush in reality it was a red Jinn known as demons in western folklore which told him all the Jewish lies. Pathetic Baal worshipers

How are you going to redeem your gift cards without white businesses?

Attached: 1645454177009.jpg (450x600, 28.89K)

Is that all milkybars and keks care about is gold and dollars no wonder your people are never accepted anywhere you will always be wondering gypsies.

You care that much about the dollar that you don’t even care if your albino mother or daughter is raped by an African ape.

white people are the natural course of human evolution, so even if they go extinct, in a few million years minorities will evolve and become white people

is that what they teach you in the jungles, monkey-nigger ?

Attached: image_2022-02-28_191116.png (836x1080, 1.22M)

Munna please.

China controls 13/14 waterways to India.

this war is a distraction for china to take taiwan and they will desiccate you Munna.

Pajitistan doesn't have long.

You are not white though you are on a brown continent if you are not happy being among a country of kings why don’t you leave and become a gypsy like other travelling albinos?

understand power dynamics Chalky you probably wrote the academic text for that shit.

Don’t make me start Muhammad remember I will kill the imam Mehdi with my penis alone.

yes. as a non-white monkey i am able to recognize the vast superiority of the white man when compared to brown subhumans of lesser value like you and me

Attached: 54C33BEA-D643-4A45-87E5-63126C07F8FC.jpg (500x521, 102.27K)

>calls me a kike because hes assmad
is this the incredible brown I.Q. i keep hearing so much about?
sucks the white man held down such potential for so long, eh?

Attached: 1646054332108.gif (400x225, 2.83M)

read we brownlets can't ever compete with the bigdickness of the white man. our women cuck us for superior aryan chads every day of the week and we're powerless

Your probably a fucking burnt faced nigger gtfo you and cumskins are exact same except one is a genetic defect of the other you choose both are either apes or an albino ape.

>wondering
Okay Achmed.

We're not the ones getting our heads cut off by goat fuckers, so I'd reel that in a bit Muhammed.

Attached: Oompa_Loompa_by_Tyrus88.jpg (250x354, 24.86K)

Lol please the Mahdi is some wishful thinking.
Your penis doesn't even cover your balls.

How's Punjab doing btw?

White man? My brother unfortunately is white and I slap him everyday like my ancestors did to other white people all through time and I will continue slapping the whiteness of there faces until I’m pleased.

no user. i am a brown subhuman just like you. it's over for us, the white man is the apex of human development. you don't have to cope, i'll be here for you as a fellow lesser being user

All you whites care about is either fucking your mom sister or grandma if not that you will be calling other people inbreds your so proud of fucking your sisters that’s how disgusting your race is.

What ever Christoffer go eat your parasite bacon and let Muslims pretend to follow the same god as you abrahamic fools.

cool story, nigger.

Attached: 1645269291226m.jpg (1024x819, 88.65K)