Putin kills cute Ukrainian girl

Way to go, retard.

files.catbox.moe/71donr.png

files.catbox.moe/tcu8yh.png

Attached: asdgasdfasdf.png (952x1236, 2.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/02/27/tragic-photos-show-ukrainian-kids-killed-in-russian-attacks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I ain't pressing that shady as fuck link nigger

kys newfag

kys nigger

Thanks for the (You) baitlord

We can't let this happen again. Cute Ukranian loli refugees welcome.

nypost.com/2022/02/27/tragic-photos-show-ukrainian-kids-killed-in-russian-attacks/

Attached: rusia-ukraine-children-044.jpg (2000x1333, 1.46M)

the only cute ukrainian girl i know is Laura and she made me a lolicon

>swarthy skin
>colored hair

Fake as fuck.

sry, doesn't look European enough, don't care at all.

finally a new bread so many may read my enlightened opinion.

children have no value. they are dependent. dont flatter yourself by moral argument. if you value children, you dont value adults. thats why when a kid dies in gaza or in war, i dont care. because i know a 20+ man is truly something of value. besides, children are used as sympathy bait. for example:

> 200 causualties, including 70 children.
so basically: 200 - 70 = 130 truly valuable lives were lost, including the seniors. the effective death score would be men - children - seniors.

ToT

> men - children - seniors
note that women dont count, because theyre too dumb to count.

not my problem

Wat een zielloze mongooltje ben je

Putin is killed PoC, nuke him now.

She has a Chinese dad and blonde Ukrainian mom

Attached: 111.jpg (550x400, 54.19K)

>oh no not the vagina human
what about hundreds of 18 -20 y.o. cock humans who die in vain without being mentioned?

>hair dyed pink
Yea no. She was growing up to be a whore.
Good one killing her and the parents who raised the little slut. Thanks Putin.

>my used car is better than your brand new car, oh by the way my used car's radiator is filled with gunky shit jews put there and it makes a whining noise every time you pass a white person
>but it's still better

nonce detected

>female

who cares? Only a future onlyfans prostitute

Chinese social media has some older vids of her that her father put on Weibo

Attached: 112.jpg (341x566, 55.17K)

It was 33 children killed in yesterdays report.
>33
Fucking Masons. Some humans are being sacrificed for sympathy pics, but mainly this is a Wag the Dog war.
Just like the withdrawal from Afghanistan with the 'refugee caught in the landing gear' flapping back and forth as 800km/hr winds rush over him.
BTW, that loli isn't dead. She's being mind raped in an Elite's child brothel and will be a politician or TV announcer in 12 years.

'Women & children first' only works if they are your kin group. then its your responsibility to fight and die to ensure they live.
'To stand and be still for the Birkenhead Drill' only happened because the women and children were the kin of the officers and the officers kept the enlisted men from getting in the life boats.
Queen Victoria, being a crypto-Jewish roastie loved this and had it propagandized throughout the empire. Other (higher class) peoples children and roasties are more important than your life.
The utter insanity of it was seen on the Titanic where men were kept at gun point from getting on lifeboats even though they were being launched half full.

Why are you saving photos as PNG you retarded zoomer faggot?